Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/romero75/comments/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

t. boomer
now go back to plebbit

bump

>meme flag
fuck off shill

One is advocating killing racist murderers, the other is for giving weapons to mass murderers.

i hate that piece of shit.

FUCKING SHIT! I do not see anyway america recovers without the country descending into violence.

>can't be as bad as Caesar
Yeah that'd be terrible...

>tfw want Kim to nuke America but for the opposite reason
Liberal degeneracy has gone too far and we're at the point of no return

Worked my into a ding-dong diddly shoot.

Elimination Chamber's going to suck ass isn't it?

should have some pic under the NRA of some of the charity they do or something

>It isn't about you, it will never be about you.

Translation: I want to be what lesbians call a pillow princess, someone who takes from the relationship but never gives.

Probably. But should be fun with BBDWTS after he wins.

Now I'm wondering how many crazy liberal women on social media are actually bots. They say boys now out number humans when you look at traffic for websites

You know, I really hate democrats. I don't even care that they're liberal. At least the liberals are just honest, even though they're stupid; they literally believe the retarded shit they spout. But the democrats are pure evil. You literally have to be a lying psychopath who preys on emotions of the low-IQ public to be in the democratic party. Bernie Sanders, Al Sharpton, you name it. Pure evil. Manipulative liars. Everything that is good and just, they oppose. Everything that is evil, they uphold. And they do it all under the guise of "altruism." Absolutely disgusting. I hope the Lord will allow us to purge this evil party from our nation before the book of Revelation finishes playing out.

Only match I might watch is Bar vs Titus. Rest I couldn't fucking care less about.

Titus is only good when Dana gets to shake her tits. A shame she's part of Blacked: The Stable

Explain the lack of mass shootings in the 70s-80s despite even more lax gun laws.

I'll give you a hint: it has to do with diversity.

Also guessing huge anti-communist movement help too... Just saying..

Hey lads how do I handle liberal friends? I do theatre in California so needless to say I am the only Republican around. There's this one guy who's just an idiot. He actively claims school shootings are a gun issue, not a mental health issue and that every eight year old child who believes they are trans or gay or whatever will be that way for the rest of their life. Those are both things he said to me and he is also guilty of pic related. Should I just ignore him or do I try to redpill? If the latter, how?

Tl;DR how to handle liberal friends?

Move

You're not wrong

I've been thinking about that. Come summer I may move to either Montana or Nevada

it's not that they're democrat homie. it's that the democrats are racist.

Very well said.

They are terrible people.

Kek is always here, watching over.

>unironic communist flying the "not real communism" flag of the USSR

kys

Pic confirms.

Holy fuck read what this guy writes. He sounds like he's completely deranged:
reddit.com/user/romero75/comments/

I never realized Reddit was such a cancer, makes nazi sites look like a Martha Stewart art and craft blog.

>nuke LA, San Francisco, and Seattle.
>Suddenly America is alright

You could nuke chicago and Detroit too, but I think those are just black infested shitholes not really a place where bullshit movements and retarded activists come from.

it's bad isn't it? never thought dems would go full anti free speech... especially crazy considering what aaron swartz believed in and stood for.

Wtf.... is this Jim Carrey as in dumb and dumber jim Carrey? My god his Twitter is pure cancer.. I thought he was pro Trump for sure

If you're doing theatre you're going to run almost exclusively to those kinds of people.

he stopped taking his meds and has since reached steven king levels of deluded

Why are they all eight?