Dont believe me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BmUwCiBZJ3I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

thats right, give em somma dat woo wooooo my nigga lol dey dont knopw

Need more proof?

Not really.

WE

lol hell ya lay it down my nigga fuckin bohemia was black kingdom come liar ass nigga dont know shit

Try get a nigger live in scandinavia. It's not a very good place for an african to be, i can assure you. D vitamin deficiency and much depression because their powerful melanized skin needs too much uvb sunlight that they don't get, they get very thin UVA which is perfect for white skin. So unless they are construction worker, they are not going to have very good time here.

>It's not a very good place for an african to be
yet scandinavia is filled with them. Of course a dane is gonna be talking like a retarded goat

Even arabs they need to take sunlight therapy because their skin is poorly adapted to here. But whites they can travel all across world, because they absorb everything of the sun very quickly, just need a bit of shade and they are good. The inverse with massive bioadaptation to UVB at equator. Does not work so well for globetrotting.
Yeah but that's gibs and their inability to create proper societies for themselves, that's parasite mode. But it's not very good for them geographically speaking. The sun and bioadaptation is a bitch.

The gods are white because they come from outer space nigger. Not sit at equator being bombarded by heavy uvb having their skin melanized just to cope. Is why when they arrived they setup at the poles in places like antarctica.

Dinosaurs were actually black. Dont believe me?

Your in denial. You shouldnt complain about refugees coming to Sweden and Denmark. We are just coming home!

Centralised heating was a mistake

When you fly in spaceship you have very white skin, so when you get sunlight contact, you absorb very quickly, white skin = absorb sunlight very fast, don't need much exposure. Nigger close to poles, have to stay out all the time and even then it's not enough. Needs massive suplement why they get osteporosis and have less carved features. Is happened because D vitamin deficiency reduced calcium and phosphate intake which generate bone. In retrograde you need hyperexcess calcium and d vitamin. Because d vitamin act like receptor for calcium and phosphate for bone growth restitution. Why niggers have so uncarved faces, or part of it. Also the teeth play a role ofcourse. But doctors don't recommend that, eventhough it works. But whites don't need as much so they have much less osteporosis.

>Your in denial. You shouldnt complain about refugees coming to Sweden and Denmark. We are just coming home!
Your home is in africa, everywhere else you are unsuitable because of your immense bioadaptation to equatorial UVB. Since you never moved.

You also look like monkey with monkey nose and face because you are closer to the early hominids indigenous to earth.

That would certainly explain all the raping and pillaging.

ayo hol up so u be sayin we wuz vikangz n shiet senpai?

We're called snowniggers for a reason. Just look at us.

WUZ

VIKANGZ

Your god is a white man, but because they travel space and share your dna, you are lower dna of them, but similar. Is why god is described as having white skin as snow. You are lower hominid. Not suitable for space travel. See i can troll you too. DNA adapts to geolocation and regulates tinture with exposure to sunlight. Think of birds that use magnetic laylines to know where they go. So when you have kid, dna selects based on geolocation. the albino anomaly is when due to infection and disease, the dna malfunction and believes it is in zero uva/uvb environment. So remove all pigmentation perfect adaptation. Except it isn't, must be brutal to be albino in africa. Normal whites have plenty of pigmentation and healthy dna regulation.

Jesus Christ was actually black and was born in Ethiopia.

You are based on master blueprint of white people, but stepped down for cohabitation on this planet. What hitler falsely called the aryans, but the antarcticans/atlanteans. You are better than monkeys but some are closer to the older hominids due to interbreeding with them. Africans notorious interbreed with an old primitive hominid instead of sticking to themselves, set them back tremendously in intelligence and other things.

No, the ethiopeans were mixed with african and whites. Is why they have 'caucasoid' features and bone structure. You have it exactly backwards.

No wonder nobody questioned the "my father is invisible" story

Civilization didn't start in africa, it emenated from the poles. The niggers were more 'caucasians' who mixed with indigenous hominids, and got stuck in africa in mud huts for ages, not even having basic language or recorded history.

It's funny you think your god comes from the sky, and then don't put two and two together why in all cultures and history they are depicted as extremely white. They aren't sitting at equator being bombarded by UVB so much that hair and skin change to almost black. Which is what niger/negro means.

>Dont believe me

Niggers have a track record of believing in fiction aka Wakanda.

Anyways, new day tomorrow you wuz kangz n shiet. have fun.

See the black panther, we are lightyears ahead of you ”white” people youtu.be/BmUwCiBZJ3I

Godnatt danske bror

kek'd hard hahahaha