Why does the right resort to memes and name calling while the left always resorts to evidence and rational thinking?

Why does the right resort to memes and name calling while the left always resorts to evidence and rational thinking?

Not trying to start an argument, I consider myself center right, however this has been my observation.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NM8xvE5B4yk?t=4m6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>72 genders
>Babies aren’t people
>Guns kill people, not other people
>Let’s blame cops for shooting people but blame guns during a school shooting when it can further our agenda
>Chainsaw gun attachments
>Muh silencers on guns could have resulted in MORE deaths
>School shooters will be able to dodge bullets since pistols shoot 1/3rd the speed of rifles
>Assault rifles

>”evidence” and “rational thinking”

You're in the wrong timeline sweetie.

>Calls you a racist/sexist/russian bot
>evidence and rational thinking

> 1 post by this ID

Nice bait.

I want to breed a commie slut and then leave her as sloppy seconds for a commie man to live with for the rest of his unhappy life.

>1 post by this id

(((Evidence and rational thinking)))

Bro, they straight up just call everyone who disagrees with them a Russian bot on Twitter. I can’t even go on there anymore.

>Not trying to start and argument
Honey, you're on Sup Forums

I can't say that I notice a real difference between left and right in terms of their ability to engage in calm, unemotional debate. It seems to come down to the individual. A lot of people seem to get frustrated easily, which leads to insult-flinging and sarcastic / passive-aggressive argumentation

>(1 post by this id)

Bullshit. Facts and rational thinking run off Leftists like water off a ducks back. So, Weaponized autism that encapsulates those said facts in a Meme like pic related pierce said delusional armor of the Leftist to their very marrow.

Yeah- take a look at battle beagle's profile and tell me that we don't use stats and present rational arguments. You faggots (yes, you) don't listen and don't wanna learn anything. You're like little children. This of course is why CNN is parading around these kids from the school shooting now, bc it appeals to their base and they've finally found something you can't argue with- children!

lel
so quiet, wont even wake the sleeping neighbors
youtu.be/NM8xvE5B4yk?t=4m6s

The left is so rational it makes charles Manson look sane.

Either bad bait or
Take the red pill fggt /threat

Here's proof you anti-suppressor faggots. It'll still be loud enough to here many classrooms away, and loud enough to hurt your ears.

>1 post by this usefull (((marxist))) idiot

You mean the "racist", "homophobic", "xenophobic", "bigoted", "redneck", "Bible-thumping", "NASCAR-loving", "sexist" right? I don't know.

If the left did use logic and thought, it would no longer be the left.