Violet Evagarden

For an anime that completely changes anime industry and probably the entire history of humanity, Sup Forums seems unpleasantly indifferent and ignorant.

>dude devinatart tier effects
>dude LN adaptation

this shit will get btfo by team pop epic

What about it is that important other than being really pretty and animated by Kyoani? I don't think I've ever seen anyone hyping it up other than for those reasons.

Has anyone ever hyped up a literally who source material anime adaptation with no impressive studio or notable anime staff?

God tier writing
Literature awards
Historically accurate Europe which is rare in anime
Brand new view to aftermath of WWI
Story about strong and independent woman
A lot of impressive stuff here if you ask me

Nobody fucking cares because it hasn't been released yet.

Just because nips liked it doesn't mean it's good. Let me know when more than 10 chapters have been translated.

I meant

>he has not been in the hype train since it won that kyoani award
You're late to the party user.

>Historically accurate Europe
>MC was a female child soldier with a battle axe
Ruined that shit for me. Could have made it a story about her being a civilian trying to survive WW1 Europe

>God tier writing
>Literature awards
>Historically accurate Europe which is rare in anime
>Brand new view to aftermath of WWI
>Story about strong and independent woman
>A lot of impressive stuff here if you ask me

>Story about strong and independent woman

Preemptively dropped

A lot if people literally CRIED at the Anime Expo premiere, I wonder what Kyoani did to make such impressive show, holy shit.

Kyoanus lickers are bunch of pussies. Nothing new.

Former Kyoani supporter here. Not gonna lie, it's fucking hilarious watching Kyoani crash and burn with this vanity project. But in all seriousness we can't let them keep doing this.

>Former Kyoani supporter
Why former?

To be honest it's because a lot of their most recent stuff looks the same. They are quickly becoming the hipster version of SHAFT.

>Ruined that shit for me
Why? i Think it's cool.

>literally CRIED at the Anime Expo premiere
That's because they had their hourly realisation of how pathetic their lives are

It's not gonna change shit.

No anime will save anything. That being said might be interesting to how kyoani handles violet evergarden.

Realistically thinking, How the fuck Kyoani can save anime when Spirited away & Kimi no Nawa couldn't?

That's a Sup Forums meme.

I wouldn't know, I don't go on Sup Forums

Anime with high expectations potentially can end up as shit. Make a verdict after it airs, not before.

>Male MC name is Oscar
What did they mean by this?

Paid actors.

The first episode was remarkable.

I don't know what's going on with the Netflix stuff though, when will it come out?

>hetshit
>revolutionary

no

Can't wait for this. I miss the "X finds a way" posts.

I'm pretty sure the first episodes look great but after a while it will slide into average to quality zone.

But that's retarded and not correct was the point.

> ln adaptations
> good

fuck off, shiteater!

>kyoani

LN adaptations are all, without exception, shit, but I will watch it anyways because it'll look pretty good. Probably enjoyable to some extent but there's no doubt in my mind that it will be bad.