The faces of your demise

I love how angry these kids (who are right) make Sup Forums. You're losing. No one believes you when you pretend to be victims and say groups like Antifa are the aggressors. Sad!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/the4chanupdate/status/670349868175597568
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>you're losing
clearly not, if you have to come shill on this board

Only one is real, they really don't have woman heroes.

Why do none of them look happy?

Hey look! All portrayed by actresses!!

The left are the new skin heads.

FACT FBI repeatedly informed about school shooter
FACT Local police made repeated visits to his home (39 Reports)
FACT Kids at school made jokes about how this kid would become a school shooter.
FACT School security office waited outside while shooting happened
FACT 4 Broward County Sherriff waited outside while shooting happened
FACT Local sheriff department head is a known Clinton supporter
FACT School district in Debbie Wasserman-Shultz's District, a known Clinton supporter.
FACT School is scheduled for rapid demolition.
FACT Local Sheriff department head lectures gun owners while his own men stood down during shooting
FACT Local Sheriff refuses to resign

Politically motivated Crisis Actors ready to go, scripted questions, TV interviews

This is smoking gun proof that this shooting was allowed to happen for political reason. No conspiracy, just facts.

If these people are willing to allow children to be murdered to take away your guns, what terrible fate awaits us all when they take away all of our means of defense?

U mad shills?

>Poster from Vietnam
>Speaking English
>Shilling

Wow It's almost like OP is proxy posting because he's already banned.

You don't resort to yelling "false flag! Crisis actors!" when you're on the winning side. Gun owners have lost.

At least 2 of those are fictional

because theyre not happy

lol just bought an AR 15 at the gun show here in tampa for around 600 bucks.

Hey sheklestein Kys sage

What the fuck does Sigourney Weaver have to do with these other retards

How dare they bring the Queen of the Alien franchise into this

Go shill somewhere else, proxy poster.

Buzzcunt

shilling for them shekels huh?

Including the one on the far right.

>You're losing.

>THE GUNS DAHNALD

ahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahaha

>The only way a woman can look intimidating and change the world is to look like a man
how enlightening

POWERFUL

Ugly cunts.

Every gun owner in the US now knows these kids names and their faces. If more gun regulations happen, gun owners know exactly who to blame. These kids have pissed off people in every state, every city and every town and they'll get the living shit beaten out of them if they're ever caught in public. These fuckers ruined their lives and they don't even realize it yet

Lesbians are women that try really hard to be men. The whole short/bald hair thing? yeah, keep trying, dyke. All they need is a good dick, and they'll go back to cooking.

Funny how all of them either relied on men with guns or used guns themselves to protect themselves, yet only one of them is shilling for gun confiscation.

Eat a cock. You're going to backhandedly threaten a bunch of victimized kids because you lost your toys? Try golf or motorcycles or something ya fruit

Kek..watch all the dumb libshit girls start shaving their heads in solidarity. Hahahaahahaahah

>Hollywood “Revolution”

All of them are fictional characters. Including el goblino from the school shooting. She’s a crisis actor and a shill

GIB GUNS

Bald headeggs will be the new poison colors theme for feminist hairstyles soon. Be ready.

Eat a cock. seems more like your hobby

As the great Filipino leader once said: "Shoot em in the pussy!"

Those kids are idiots. You're a fucking idiot as well. It's clear they are being coached on what to say and who to blame. The NRA didn't ignore the multiple reported threats and wait outside til the killer was done..that would be the coward police dept.
But what do we do Now? Make more laws for cops and criminals to ignore?

Nice.

Why is no one calling her a skinhead?

>her idea of being badass means looking like constipated Wojak

>1 Post by this ID
Also this cunt looks disgusting.

Eleven (Stranger Things) is based on a true story

>all fictional characters

Really made me think.

Those are movie characters so I don't really see the point, and I think we can all agree the real victims of antifa are the defenseless bins they attack for no reason.

I find the first one having a gun fucking hilarious. Thanks for the keks.

I don't think IDs' post numbers work how you think they work.

There's no reason to argue. You've already lost. Find a new hobby. What about bows?

>Sup Forums is full of whiny soy-boys who feel threatened by "disenfranchisement" and little girls with weird hair
No fucking shit, OP.

Spend your gun buy back money on a buttplug.

Lost what? Still have guns and they are still being sold....not quite sure what we lost.

What's the whole "I took a class on this"' thing ?

One is literally pictured with a rifle ffs. What the hell is the left even doing?

Who's coaching the pro gun people? Besides Russian and NRA propaganda ? I don't think I've heard an original take on the pro gun side. It's all just memes a Google search could dispel.

>weapons are toys

Kys gun grabber.

Most of the country falls into your definition of gun grabber. Kyds, you fucking relic

Sources please?

All imaginary accomplishments

Fucking hell she looks more untermensch than the most asiatic russian out there ever could.

>one of them has a gun

uhhh getting mixed signals here..

So do I user, so do I.
Its going to be fucking hilarious watching these Snowflake's try and change the world, that's if they haven't been raped and murdered by then..

Probably not as mad as they are every time Jeff Kasky asks if he can speak to them privately, you pedophile shill

looool

I hated that bitch. me and rose of sharon ruined those niggs

Trump will be re-elected and we will have more Republicans in power in 2018. All the Dems do is say racist nazi KKK to people who are not and offer no solutions to problems.

Note the shill. See how the shill writhes to avoid mentioning Jeff Kasky

kek

KEK nice one, user

Good thing these freaks don't procreate

Whoops, sorry user, I really meant that for OP

who is jeff (((kasky)))

You do realize that the first four are in movies fighting monsters and bad guys right? Why would they look happy?

These memes are gay. This shit is obviously being run by a group of out of touch middle aged dnc employees pretending to be teens on twitter.

>madmax
saved by a man multiple times and only succeeded because of Max
>Alien
barely survived because of a big space forklift
>V for Vendetta
saved by V, maces some guy, saved by V again, tried to run away and get him caught, finally at the end pulls a lever after V kills the bad guys

>mfw these are the strong women

Did anyone else realize that Ripley really didn't do very much in Aliens? Bishop was the one who crawled through the pipe and remotely piloted the escape ship. If they had all just followed him they would have all lived.

And that scene where she torches all the eggs? Totally unnecessary, as the compound was going to blow up anyway. Her wasting time like that is what infuriated the queen and made it chase her to the escape ship.

Ripley was an incompetent fraud. Bishop saved the day.

You do realize we were never fighting to begin with? All we wanted was to meme. And somehow lefties manage to lose to that.

which of those bitches didn't actually do anything?

>Buzzcunt brigade

The girl from stranger things isn't strong either, she just has magic powers that normal people don't.

never saw it, didn't know who it was or what she did

I bet under the US census she's classified as white anglo-saxon kek.

They chose those actresses though.
Specifically actresses in roles that don't make them look happy.

Good

Impressive

Extremely impressive.

These are just characters from movies and reality TV all written by men...

>be antifa
>destroy cities like niggers
>have nigger like mentality get angry when someone doesnt agree with you chimping out
>most antifa members are high school or college drop outs who dont work or even go back into college making the student loan bubble bigger
>we wuz the good guys an shiettt george soros gives us billions we gotta make everyone pay attention too us and only us

if i had 2 buttons infront of me to teleport niggers or antifa members along with commies too africa i would probably pick antfia members, niggers you can give them gibs and they would be fine but antifa members make niggers look like civilized people even though niggers are fucking terrible people good job antifa you beat niggers at being niggers.

dios mio...

Male robot more logical that twat working for space exxon?

member when we memed #ShaveForEquality?

yea i member

twitter.com/the4chanupdate/status/670349868175597568

People crying about this should know this is a typical post on Sup Forums lol

>Blocks your path

There's this "I'm an ill-informed retarded druggie with strong opinions but no grasp on the subject' side-smile and posture about her. She reeks of retardation from 10 miles away.

One kick in the nuts and that would end if you call it a fight with these lezbo pussies.

If 17 of my classmates and or teachers where just murdered in cold blood I wouldn’t be smiling for weeks let alone competent enough to do tv interviews on national television.

I have no idea who any of these are.

>gook post
>perfect American English (even the grammar).
>obvious proxy shill is obvious
>1 post by this ID
>Sup Forums falls for it hook line and sinker

Every.Fucking.Time

>trying to get me attracted to mutts
Nice try schlomo you fucking faggot

>Let alone competent enough to do tv interviews
Proof the whole thing was faked.

>does a 720 and walks away