What is your opinion on the current season?

What is your opinion on the current season?

Absolute dogshit, worst in years.

I'm not watching it.

Somehow Vatican is the best show.

Actually I might pick up Princess Principal later. Is it actually good?

I'm watching Centaur and Made in Abyss because I'm a fucking degenerate

You need an IQ of 140 to truly appreciate it.

pretty bad besides made in abyss & ballroom which i've also read the manga adaptions of which are far surperior,

for MiA, we didn't even get to the bondrewd thanks to the fucking filler content in episode 9 and the slow ass 4 episodes

and as for ballroom, its been pretty good adaption wise but the actual dancing has been quite lack luster save for some scenes.

Actually, you needed one of 150+ to appreciate the first 5ish episodes. Now it caters to the left part of the bell curve.

Aho Girl is the only truly good anime this season, New Game!! and Princess Principal are okay, everything else is pretty much shit

>deviantart
It's not too bad. The board is much worse.

I don't know if i want to give Aho girl a chance, i already got bored by the mangaka's sameface and repeated plot with doujin work and Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to. It seems like more of the same only this time the girl is the retard

just do it fgt

>Tsurezure Children
Shit only gets good after 75+ chapters in the manga,which won't be even animated. Didn't even gave Sushi girl at least a single skit, 6.5/10

You are right. It got stale.
No, aho girl is shit! Shit!
Jokes like "How dare you have big boobs, slut'' are shit. Aho's jokes are for ahos!

>Made in Abyss with it's unique plot
>New Game beating K-on's Comfiness
>Princess Principal with it's intelliget plot(maybe)
Yeah it's really bad.

There are 0 contender for AOTS.

>>New Game beating K-on's Comfiness

Dropped everything except Mahoujin Guru Guru.

didn't Kemono Friends release a short this season

watching more shows than I have in any season since I started watching seasonal anime. none of the shows are going to by my favorite anime, or probably even in top five, but they have all been pretty good to ok

Just downloaded most of the episodes that have aired. What am I in for?

I can't believe it's not 90s

Summer and Winter are merely placebo for the better seasons to come out. Overall it's okay.

There's more monogatari this season?

If youd ask me for Summer17 AOTS I'd probably say 18if or Isekai Shokudou just for the fucks of it. PriPri is a major letdown, MiS simply inferior to the manga outside of its stunning backgrounds and ep1, NewGame is too much shitty drama compared to season 1 and holy hell are the new characters bad. I dont think anything this season will get more than a 6/10 from me. Everything is just straight up bad or mediocre. I cant remember the last season that was this underwhelming and didnt at least have one more of less outstanding title.

I'm watching:
>50% man
First episodes were really good, I expected more Machiavellian development, but instead we got fan service & pool episodes
>Gamers
Shit might as well be about playing chess, nothing to do with games desu, it's just quite ok romcom. Despite MC being total clueless-kun, he actually making moves himself, which is unusual because everywhere else it's "just happens".
>New Game!!
Unironically think it would be better if not all characters were moe
>Quiz Bowl
I just like trivia pub quizes, got couple of those questions right
>Hajimete no Gal
too l-lewd
>Smartphone kun
I don't know anymore if this is or isn't a parody of all the isekais. Programmed revolver reloading?
>Ayoama-kun
Actually pretty good, I didn't expect it to be like that. Not a sport anime, for majority of the time it's not about MC, but about everyone around him.

Things I'll watch when I'll get new HDD, so I can download high quality and not stream it from Crunchyroll like a disgusting plebian I'm right now:
>Gambling Crazies
>Monogatari
>Princess Principal
>Long Necks Dancing

>moeshit
>fujoshit
>pedoshit

It's shit like any other season

how can you call yourself an anime watcher if you're only watching the boring shit
you gotta go out on a limb bro, watch the weird horsefucker pedobait shit

50% man had a terrible episode 7 but it's back on track now (I think - arc presentation looked good)

It's alright a few surprises like Aho Girl/Elite Classroom/Vatican but produced possibly the worst show in 2017 in Smartphone.

Honestly I can't wait for Fall, It's easily the best season of the year by far even if it is sequel heavy.

I promise user, it's just this Summer season, I'm changing jobs and moving so I'm just limited to 10" laptop with small storage, and granpa's Internet, so pretty much Crunchyroll is all I can watch, not to mention I'm actually Europoor and we get just scrapes of what the West gets there.

What are your recommendation from this season?

All garbage apart from Made in Abyss which I spoiled by reading the manga.
Princess Principal and New Game are mildly fun but certainly nothing I'll ever be going back to.

Unironically true.

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to interpret either the greentext or the affirmation as the ironic part.

I think you're watching or plan to watch everything worth watching except for Centaur (which is insane) and Made in Abyss (which is insane pedobait sadomaso furry torture shit)
MiA is probably worth waiting for the new HDD

It's already out

I'm watching:
>Classroom of the Elite
>Gamers!

They're really groundbreaking, just pleasant to watch. This current season is not that bad considering I usually drop all the shows I watch because they become a chore to watch.

>They're really groundbreaking,
typo; meant to be:
>They're not really groundbreaking

I'm not that guy, but what kind of insanity is Centaur no Nayami?

There's a couple of fun shows this season desu, It's not too bad. Sup Forumsnons just don't want to try anything

Shit.

Half of it at least. I need to start coming here more than once a season again.

>Half of it at least
Owari s2 finished airing

Which sub group did you go with. Looks like horrible only did the first 3 for some reason.

I'm a NEET, I can spare 20 minutes a week to watch an episode of anime, even if it isn't the best

Owari s2 is only 3 episodes user.
1-2 are 43 min, 3 is 1h

Oh, so it is. Sill me.

Been better. For now I follow
>Made in Abyss
>Koi to uso
>Tsurezure children
and not of the season
>Re:Creators

The season overall is about as average as it can get.

>Aho
Ok
>Fate
Ok
>Gamers
Ok
>Shokudou
Good
>Princess Principal
Great
>Made in Abyss
Great
>Koi to Uso
Bad
>Smartphone
Shit
>Tsurezure
Very Good
>Reflection
Shit
>Kakewhatever
Good
>Classroom of Elite
Very Good
>LongNeck
Very Good
>Aoyama
OK
>Knights and Magic
Shit
>18if
Very Good
>Vatican
Great
>This Ecchi Shit
Shit
>NTR lesbians
I'm not NTR-fag, but I really enjoyed it. Still shit
>Touken Ranbu
Ok
>Centaur
Shit

Summer 2017 is Ok
7/10 for me

usually it's about cute girls doing cute things
sometimes it's about their cute little sisters doing even cuter things (these are the best episodes)
last episode was about Hitler
literal Hitler with literal concentration camps

Take a SoL manga about monster girls. Then make the setting super politically correct and everyone equal as enforced by the government through force and threat of re-education camps. And add in snake people (not lamias) who are secretly manipulating the world, and alien bodysnatcheers, and wierd genetic fuckery with half breeds, and some spirits/gods things, and random out of place drama, and terrorist frogmen, and occasional history lessons, and comparing pussies.

And if you've read the manga you know that the author goes into autistic levels of detail in the bonus page notes and there is something not quite right with him.

Knights & Magic, and Smartphone are AOTS
They're the most entertaining desu

There's nothing that stands out or is going to be remembered for more than like a week after the season ends. And while I'm watching some stuff there's nothing I'm particularly eager or looking forward to the new episode of each week either.

It's OK. Hina Logi is unironically AOTS, while Mahoujin Guru Guru turned out to be surprisingly good.

That cute girl has so many cute girlfriends. Picked up.

How is hajimete no gal?

shit

Nothing good this season, just like every season for the past several years.

gay and shit

the best of this season is definitely hina logi!!!

Kill yourself you stupid Reddit faggot

/thread

>there are Sup Forumsnons not watching this show

Pretty standard compared to the last 4-5 seasons. 2-3 excellent shows, 2-3 good shows, 2-3 average shows, everything else is shit.

Underwhelming.
But the next season looks like it's going be by the best season by far this year.

this

The only one i'm still watching is Aho-Girl.

Wow man, you showed me where my place it

>Elite Classroom
>Lelouch
I am actually not surprised. Shitter like always.

Princess Principal aots

that's some pretty gay taste you got there, friendo

this

Made in Abyss has been good so far. You'd think it was guro the way some people complain but none of that has actually been shown.

Now I'm watching only MiA, Fantasy Restaurant Anime and Gambling anime.
MiA is pretty, has nice music and thanks to it I've read manga which is really in my taste.
Restaurant anime... I like fantasy creatures and I guess it's just pleasant to watch.
Gambling - they make silly faces.

I tried to watch Knights and magic but MC is so boring and perfect that I don't feel like I want to watch it anymore

It's trash