How the Downfall of Europe will happen

First of all, I am not against Europe, but I am black pilled and I don't believe there is any chance.
>Europe has and will have millions of migrants.
>Even when the borders are completely closed there will be millions of migrants inside Europe, that will reproduce fast.
>Some regions will be migrant free zones, those will be dominated mainly by a population favorable to right wing discourse, values and politics.
Here is what will happen to the population.
>The ingenuous humanitarian won't go to the migrant free zones because they don't want to be racists, they also don't support white european coletivism and segregation, they suffer from white guilt and believe that the migrants might be dealt with empathy.
>A lot of "individualits" or anti-colectivists will think "well, violence won't occur to me because I will be able to handle the migrants with dialogue".
>The "Old Europe" will be where de migrants are and where violence will occur, a lot of white genocide will happen in this areas just like it happened in South Africa.
Well, you guys may think that at this point the right wing regions will rise and fight back against the migrants. But the truth is:
>Europeans are too cucked to fight, since most of them have lived long lives dealing with no violence at all. Many also don't even know how to use guns and are scared of them.
>Even if the few Europeans that are still capable of fighting unite themselves they will have to confront (((THEM))) that at this point will be striking very very hard, maybe Russia will attack Europe at this point, who knows.
I hate all of this, but well you guys fought against Hitler in the war so you kinda deserve it.
The only hope of Europe is again the USA if the USA horrified with the genocide that will occur in Europe decide to take REAL fascist-like action, but this might end in a WW3 with Russia.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JQrkcM1t7Ws
youtube.com/watch?v=5foPxZlIXHg
youtube.com/watch?v=NXHipnQO1_I
gatesofvienna.blogspot.ca/2007/03/is-european-civil-war-inevitable-by.html
gatesofvienna.blogspot.ca/2007/04/is-european-civil-war-inevitable-by.html
youtube.com/watch?v=2lhq0cT42RU
youtube.com/watch?v=-dRuPPSKNhE
youtube.com/watch?v=1KsljBj3UEI&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=TFev42kLQXw&t=
archive.today/jTs4u
breitbart.com/london/2017/11/30/pew-sweden/
youtube.com/watch?v=JJA_3U9dfgs
youtube.com/watch?v=8vMypCinkRk
youtu.be/ix_7p1qczXs
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/italy-migrant-shootings-luca-traini-farright-extremist-drive-by-targeted-black-people-macerata-a8194111.html
youtu.be/ODV6mxVVRZk
youtube.com/watch?v=uv_2x6JmuaE
amazon.ca/Canada-Decay-Immigration-Diversity-Euro-Canadians/dp/1910881937
youtu.be/XajQbxYQsaA
thezog.info/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Europe will be fine. North America is well and truly fucked.

Germany, France, Sweden and Uk become Islamic states... the Eastern EU forms Trimarium and breaks off of EU due to change in politics and values. Italy becomes independent again.

USA is capable of dealing with its problems, people there have guns and when shits gets really fucked up they are gonna use them. Dialogue isn't their only weapon like in Europe

I'm sceptical about the blackpill here. I think there's a lot of possible routes open and not many that look certain.

The hard course of action and most likely to address the problem is a major civil war across more than one country, France and Germany would do it. Not as an excuse to embark on ethnic cleansing or other shit the (((international community))) would crack down on, but for the simple fact it'd likely displace most of the opportunistic migrants and have them running for the borders again. Not only that, but it'd likely displace the cucked and well-off middle class liberals with the means to flee too and provide an opportunity to forge some meaningful unity among the natives left behind. Yes, they'll be hardcore ideologues. radicals and groups left among non-natives that want to fight us, but they'll be much less of them than there is us so there's a fighting chance, nothing tanks birth-rates and population growth like a civil war.

The more likely is that somehow Europe gets invaded by Russia as part of some wider conflict. But they wouldn't destroy us, only destablise Europe enough to win a war. Why would they want to conquer a Europe flooded with internal enemies that would more likely turn on them as the original natives? It makes no sense for them to want to demographically destroy Europe only to inherit it as a Caucuses-on-steriods-tier mess of hostile ethnic groups, ideologies and religious extremists. On the other hand it could displace many migrants and do us a favour among the chaos while causing enough devastation to end the pull-factor to migrate to Europe.

> it'd likely displace most of the opportunistic migrants and have them running for the borders again
There are millions of migrants that took years to come in Europe, it won't be possible to evacuate them all at once. Besides (((they))) bought the migrants in, who will kick them out?

But in reality the most likely scenario is a slow trickle and then noticeable wave of white flight from Western Europe to Eastern Europe once the demographic numbers really start to tank to the kind of levels that make it obvious to all but the most naive that there's no way back.

They'll likely be resistance from native populations but it's not like there wouldn't be difficult integrating the new populations after time, which could vitally shore up not only the demographics but the overall numbers needed to resist future non-European migrant waves and keep uncucked parties in power providing they position themselves to lap up the support of new Western European arrivals and use them to bolster resistance to both left-wing and liberal movements.

The final point that's worth noting is that most people really underestimate the ability of a population, no matter how seemingly cucked to rise to the occasion when shit really hits the fan. Nearly all of those who fought in WWI could have been called soft and had never seen or known any living memory of major conflict within Europe yet rose to the occasion. Hard times can bring out the best in a people, no matter how weak they initially look going into them. So long as Europe still has decent sized white, working class communities somewhere left, the possibility isn't gone that they could rise to the occassion.

>Euro
>where first commies are born
hmm

Out in this little village in the countryside, we have zero wogs, zero abduls and lots and lots of guns, axes, rope, farm machinery, endless forests and deep dark black-water millponds. If they start leaving the cities to cause trouble, they will realise they don't know Britain at all. It is the same across Europe, the wog only knows the concrete pen we keep him in, outside of that it is very dark, and very cold.

I read this book this past summer. this is the blackpill. there will be war. western Europe is a powder keg. children of men will soon become a reality

youtube.com/watch?v=JQrkcM1t7Ws

youtube.com/watch?v=5foPxZlIXHg

Italy and the east will live to save the west.

Democracy has failed.

Tl;dr

That's encouraging; it's pretty much the same in the US. I live in the midwest; no concrete pad, no problem. The agenda is being pushed, and that is, by people who are also inflaming it. (((They))) must know they are provoking intentional blowback.

as a brit, what are your thoughts on Paul weston prediction.

youtube.com/watch?v=NXHipnQO1_I

gatesofvienna.blogspot.ca/2007/03/is-european-civil-war-inevitable-by.html

gatesofvienna.blogspot.ca/2007/04/is-european-civil-war-inevitable-by.html

No-ones going to evacuate them, but they'll hit the roads out of Western Europe as soon as they stop getting any welfare or other benefits that only a stable, functional government can provide. Look at how urbanised they are in nearly every European country compared to the native populations that tend to keep the small towns and rural regions homogeneous. They aren't going to last long in major cities with no supplies when shit hits the fan. Why would they stay and risk their lives fighting for or to stay in a country they have no personal connection or by birth or family? They'll just go on the road again looking for somewhere with no war and gibs on offer.

Some on this thread are just LARPing faggots.
Europe will fall and nothing will happen to stop it. We are finished, there's no hope.

>>Europeans are too cucked to fight, since most of them have lived long lives dealing with no violence at all. Many also don't even know how to use guns and are scared of them.

This is patently untrue son. Many Europeans are well and truly cucked, but they're waking up. Most people haven't really noticed because we're so focused on AfD and Brexit, but I'm going to tell you now - Italy is going to save Europe.

Unlike England, Germany, Sweden, France, Netherlands, ect - Italy has an actual resurgent fascist movement. It decriminalized fascism and its symbols, and Il Duce is being rapidly rehabilitated.

The election on March 5 is going to BTFO the (((EU))). Migrants are going to be deported, or they're going to fight. And let me tell you, when a youth population faces the level of unemployment and poverty that Italy's does, there is very little tolerance for niggers looking for gibs. The niggers will either be massively deported or they'll fight and trigger a continent-wide red pill.

Nice vid, thanks user.

Russia also has globalist goals just like the US and EU. there is a reason they support populist right wing parties because they want to destabilize US and EU control in Europe. Of course it is benefitial for us but blindly following Putin would just mean we end up with a different puppet master.
Considering this you can deifnetly assume that Russia will support any civil uprising with their own military to strenghten their own influence. the situation is tricky because the leaders of the right wing uprising would need to balance things out to get support from Russia but not end up becoming the slave of Russia. This is the only path where European nations might have a chance at becoming sovereign again.
In the end it is taking the light poison to destroy a parasite in Europe but too much of this poison will jst create another parasite.

I certainly fucking hope so. watching this made my blood boil. I shared it with all my Italian Canadian friends here. they are livid with whats going on back in the homeland

youtube.com/watch?v=2lhq0cT42RU

Winter might help fight against the migrants, but what if we find a way to put migrants against (((THEM))) that would be BASED

He's exaggerating but largely is on point. I've closely studied both the war in Syria and a number of the European Wars of Religion and other civil conflicts on the continent before and can see the same telltale signs of a long fuse having already been lit with regards to a civil war.

'Medieval religious warfare' is a sensationalist exaggeration, but Early Modern European sectarian conflicts in the two centuries after the Reformation? That's a lot like what it'll look likely and probably turn out as. A mixture of direct civil wars along sectarian/ethnic lines and wider proxy wars between wider geopolitical players backing multiple sides with Western Europe as the battlefield.

I think the most important thing is to accept it's most likely inevitable but encourage people to see it as what it really is once wider players start getting involved. This is a war against our political and economic elites as much as it is any foreign or religious invasion and we should bear that in mind once external powers get involved. The enemy of our enemy might turn out in the end to be a good one to work with should it come to that. It's why I don't really take a side right now, I'd back either the far-right or the far-left depending on who has the better chance against our elite. There is a problem with would-be invaders, but the greater threat is the enemy within and already in control of our countries and we shouldn't take our eyes of it, nor be afraid of using a civil war as the opportunity to fight it.

give it a couple years, maybe this year their stock market and big german banks are doing terribly along with there big jewish ceos money laundering shit. Its either gonna be sweden or germany collapsing first then all the dominoes fall instantly, the eu is way to fragile right now and the migrants getting millions of euros all together isnt helping.

Even in the long run, the Eurozone is untenable. Italy's banking system is so beyond fucked that it's going to collapse sooner rather than later. That contagion would spread and collapse the whole EU, even if Italy remains in it. If they don't, the EU is finished either way.

The economy is going to get even worse, and the entire collapse is simply being hastened by the migrants. Economic depression plus immigrant aggression will give us a very tasty fascist cocktail.

> but the greater threat is the enemy within and already in control of our countries and we shouldn't take our eyes of it
Wise words, thanks user.

well said user. I am afraid enoch Powell was right.

youtube.com/watch?v=-dRuPPSKNhE

Im only 1/4th English but even this video hit me pretty damn hard. the political class will not get away with what they have done

youtube.com/watch?v=1KsljBj3UEI&t=

I watched this video today. I had no idea how fucked the banks are there.

youtube.com/watch?v=TFev42kLQXw&t=

It's the hardest part to swallow for me that going with the Russian option is probably what's best for us because I don't think we can win on our own or be truly independent without being destroyed by either side. Instead we will likely be given a lose/lose choice between which globalist faction we're going with; the one that wants to enslave to expand their power or the one that wants to replace and ultimately erase us for the sake of profit.

Shackles are better than annihilation and arguably you can already see it that they know this and tease us with it that there could likely be a day coming where Europeans have to submit to the non-Western globalist factions in order to continue existing. Meanwhile our current elites ramp up the pace to try and stop us ever getting that choice or being able to frustrate their plans.

The epicentre will be UK, France, Germany and Sweden. Italy have it pretty bad now too. I think Spain and Portugal will survive but there could still be conflict in Catalonia until commies are purged.

Europe will end up like America with violent minorities concentrated in massive urban ghettos

They may cause trouble but at the end of the day the police, military, and agriculture is all controlled by whites and a simple food embargo will wipe them out

Try reading this too
archive.today/jTs4u

Really gives a good explanation of the rising fascism in Italy.

France, Britain, Sweden, and Netherlands, will fall to the brown hordes. but Germany and other countries will unite to form the Fourth Reich.

the war for the liberation of Europe will last for decades, (hey, even la Reconquista took 800 years) and will be very, very bloody. but Europe will be taken back.

Don't worry about it, we'll be fine. History will take it's course, whatever that might be. Just look at our past. Every action is met with a reaction, or thesis, anti-thesis and synthesis. The pendulum is already starting to swing in the other direction. Will there be civil war? Maybe in Italy? or in France? Time will tell. All that matters is that we're still the majority and that we can react whenever we feel the time is right. Give it a year or two, lots of elections coming up. Read the comments on any newspage (if they allow it), the normies are waking up. We've breached the first barrier which was the taboo. Now the seeds and pills are spread around daily. Not because we are becoming monsters. Because we are catching up with reality. We will be the generation that fixes the problems our parents the baby boomers caused, mark my words. We're much stronger and resilient than the boomers were, and the generations coming after us are even stronger and more determined. They grew up in a shitty world. Weak men create bad times. Bad times create strong men.

>people uinronically think that muslims will stay and fight once the welfare state collapses

They are far more fucked than us, my guy.

I really hope you are right, thanks user.

the V4 will survive. Western Europe on the other hand?

breitbart.com/london/2017/11/30/pew-sweden/

Europe is going to be fine, the youth are ready, willing & waiting.

>the war for the liberation of Europe will last for decades, (hey, even la Reconquista took 800 years) and will be very, very bloody. but Europe will be taken back.

Not in the least bit likely. The Reconquista took so long for several reasons

>low mobility
>lack of broad support for the Spanish while the Moors were the periphery of an Islamic empire
>christian infighting
>technical parity/slight muslim superiority

The West today is significantly richer and significantly more developed than any Islamic country. Further, the interconnectedness of the West basically ensures it will be a proper clash of civilizations rather than a few pockets of ignored Spaniards fighting Islam on their own. If we have the will, we will utterly annihilate all of them in the space of a decade at the most.

Even if they don't how are they gonna leave? (((They))) paid to get the migrants in, it won't be easy to get them out user.

> Europe will prevail. If I recall a lot of Europe was under Muslim control for upwards of 400 years before the crusades.
> Also, don't forget Rudyard Kipling's poem When the Saxon began to hate

>america is going to divide into different factions
>canada is going to be chinese brazil
>europe is going to become muslim america
>australia becomes china territory

I got a semi auto rifle, a shotgun and a usp tactical 45.acp

Britain isnt europe you brainlet, norway has had a huge surge of weapons sales these last 2 years also.

Good, this creates some hope, thanks user.

Taking away their double nationality for doing crime would be a start.

It's a sad story really. A nation does just fine with

Keep larping.. saying you're back means shit when you are out of time.

We will make them user.

Of course some will stay and fight just like the outright fanatical ones have in Syria with barely anything left to live on but in Europe they're going to be heavily outnumbered by the leftover whites either unable to flee or forming together to fight for their homeland. We too easily underestimate our own numbers. Sure they have high birth rates, but can women and children take up the slack fighting among them?

Yes we have a lot of older, less fit, weaker and less experienced populations than the new arrivals of young foreign men but as long as you at least have some young men of fighting age to form a fighting core you don't need a standing conventional army. Anyone capable of fighting asymmetrical warfare or using an improvised weapon is valuable and can fight and we have plenty more of us than them to count on in that regard. An ageing man but with valuable knowledge of how to do serious damage by sabotaging or weaponsing infrastructure is far more valuable than a gang of young migrants with hand weapons and small arms in the right situation. Yes, the most important actions and bulk of the fighting is done by younger men, but the rest can still do something and there's plenty of examples of this happening among rebel groups in Syria.

i think a new Reconquista would last decades because mudslimes breed like rats, and, in the worst case, they would outnumber Europeans 1000:1, plus that if Britain, Sweden, France, and other countries are taken over and become Eurabia, the mudslimes would be more entrenched deep into the heart of Europe. and since Britain and France are taken over, (and i think they will) the mudslimes would have NUCLEAR weapons available, making this scenario even more bloody.

>out of time
errr, no. as long as one european is alive the fight is still on.

You and who else?

As long as a few hundred or so europeans are still alive and make a conscious effort to breed * there is still hope

Good fucking idea, the AfD is trying that in germany.
Obviously all the globalist parties boo and say "IZ DER RITE TO LIFF HEIR!"
and other autistic screechings.

Russian option is the best one because Russian Globalism will not be as cancerous as the remaining ones and it is also the only one with a chance to become sovereign. Russia will intervene no matter what but it is still up to us wether we are considered equal allies or puppets afterwards.
I would recommend not accepting everything Russia offers in military aid to show strength of your own and lettign the know the next occupier will have it worse than the last.

Dont fall for the demoralization, theres people out there actively trying to get you to give up, and they dont care what happens to you, never give up no matter how lonely or dark it seems.
Its a sign of strenght to strike out against the coming doom, rather to bow ones head and succomb.

If it makes you feel any better we got polish minoroties about the same size as shitskins in the different euro countries, they hate muslims and negroes and are very patriotic.

Don't forget the value of the good kind of treachery though. Who makes up the overwhelming majority of those in these armed forces though? Ethnic European men. Who says they wouldn't side with their own kind in the event of civil war or being ordered to use them on either native Europeans or rogue European countries? Nearly all would either sabotage or destroy nuclear stockpiles before they could fall into the hands of these would-be invaders. There's plenty of nationalists among European armies and the way things are going, I'd only expect their numbers to rise and the chance of whole factions within them going rogue to become more likely.

They're nomads. They came for the gibs, they will leave one they stop getting a carte blanche. And I'm just an observer but I fear violence might become the catalyst for them to leave. Like that Italian guy who is getting nothing but praise? Five years ago he'd been branded a madman, now he's celebrated.

Keep marching
Your own police will arrest you if they find out you did some wrong think..
Keep marching

I find this a natural process of testing the capabilities of a weakened nations to actually survive... Well you got one major issue.. they are there inside your nations entrenched.. how are you going to remove them without bloodshed? Are you waiting for them to start doing shit and then when you are even weaker to start moving?

Europe fell in on the ""englightment"

Well maybe they're screeching harder than ever because now they're feeling their influence slip away. No one cares about radicals, it's the silent/silenced majority that matters. Or in other words, normies.

youtube.com/watch?v=JJA_3U9dfgs

Most revolutions/civil wars have been carried out by a small part of the population. Popular support needs to exist but you don't need 90% support to succeed.

Yea but you won't find this kind of reaction where it had to be one already way, way before.
You people still think of using reason with the people coming to replace you.

youtube.com/watch?v=8vMypCinkRk

>There's plenty of nationalists among European armies

sadly not enough of them so far. but i too hope the number will skyrocket.

>You people still think of using reason with the people coming to replace you.
No one here believes in a democratic/peaceful solution anymore.

>how are you going to remove them without bloodshed?
there will be bloodshed. we know.

>I fear violence might become the catalyst for them to leave.
i hope so as well. 3rd world savages only know violence, and only violence would make them quiet and leave.

>Like that Italian guy who is getting nothing but praise?
who?

Maybe if you take London, Berlin or Paris as a whole fucking country, and we are 500 millions of europeans, far more than you, as a whole country you are more fucked up in every way, you only rely on syrian refugees and terrorist attacks (which also happen in your country with far fewer refugees), before the refugees you didn't have anything to rely on, I know people in my country who have not seen a muslim or a black in his fucking life, you are far less whites and your white population is decreasing faster with shitskins and niggers increasing faster, you can lie to yourself as much as you wish but that doesn't change the reality of your country, I can only think of Sweden as a worse case than your country, as a whole country with big issues and not isolated cases in the big cities.

The Italian called Luca.
Went to driveby some New-Europeans and then surrendered to the police afterwards. Public has given him a lot of praise and in demonsrations the days after police sided with Fascists against Antifa.

youtu.be/ix_7p1qczXs

> but well you guys fought against Hitler in the war so you kinda deserve it
Except most of us didn't you fucking retard.
Just because a country wasn't officially allied with the Germans doesn't mean the population of said country was against them.

Ok so when?
How?
How do you see this revolving, to be honest i am sad and angry at the same time, when i hear what is going on in Germany. I want to fight for you but at the same time i want to keep my country safe and develop it.. and it would be better if you started to fight for yourself...It's a bag of mixed feelings

thanks for that. but what happened with Luca after that?

here read this user

>independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/italy-migrant-shootings-luca-traini-farright-extremist-drive-by-targeted-black-people-macerata-a8194111.html

Not even just Russian globalism, China could be as much of a factor if this is much further down the line than most are expecting at present. But ultimately they're both the same kind of classical globalists in it purely to play at being emperors with 'nobilities' of oligarchs and technocrats ruling all under them in a new kind of modern feudalism. But ultimately they still let those under them exist, albeit enslaved by them.

The corporate, neoliberal Western globalists on the other hand just don't give a fuck about driving a bulldozer through any obstacle in the way of better profits be it tradition, identity or race. Everyone or any race including their own not among their ranks is just there to be exploited or thrown into the melting pot so they can streamline the process of profiting from the new consumer drone underclass they create with as little resistance as possible. There is no grand conspiracy theory of 'muh jooz' or 'white genocide' it's just old fashion profit coming above anything else to them. If you're not one of them, you're an obstacle to better profit margins and something that has to go.

Ultimately that's what it comes down to, choosing between one group of globalists that simply wants to rule you and another that poses and existential threat because to them, you're an outdated and less profitable model of homogeneous, traditional human soceity.

Doing nothing while the Germans alone defended Europe against the Red army is as bad as fighting against the German, you should have done something ffs.

Just chill Croatia, we're reaching our critical mass. Look at the 120Db movement in Germany. How pupular the "mutt" Angry Foreigner is becoming in Sweden. read the comments on news sites. Talk to people you know and people in the street. There's a tension. People know something is coming. I don't know what or when or how, but there is a storm brewing. Like I said, time will tell.

thanks for that also.

canada is more fucked demographically than anyone. we have the fastest demographic shift going on in the west.

Fuck off leaf.. you are irrelevant to me.
You have already become Chinese colony.. you just don't see it.
We got actual issues not pronouns and Chinese domination.

>I don't know what or when or how, but there is a storm brewing. Like I said, time will tell.

i think so as well. this storm will be a very ugly one. expect RIVERS OF BLOOD like Enoch Powell said.

i have no idea why, but the M*A*S*H theme song plays out when i think of the grim future awaiting us.

youtu.be/ODV6mxVVRZk

brings out many changes...

but let us not despair, we shouldn't be scared as much i guess.

Oh my sweet summer child.

>The corporate, neoliberal satanist jews globalists

ftfy

Democracy is the biggest whore of government forms. It is not only our (((enemies))) who can use it. I don't know how it exactly looks in other European countries but I am certain for Germany.
The government actively tries to flood police and military with migrants because the members get more fascist/natsoc every single day. Everything is heading towards collapse because of all these potential conflicts which could happen here. The only problem right now is the mentality of the German people as they always need a leader. The day you have a charismatic leader calling for a coup this day dotr will happen.
AfD and Identitarians are insanely growing in numbers and support while the radicalization and violence increases.
It is also not over until there are still 10000+ people ready to risk everything.

It is in our blood, we are the master race. We have no rivals. We thrive on war, no nation, no race, no culture has defeated us by the sword. Once the state can't hold us back and protect the invaders, the dogs of war will be let slip. We are the inheritors of every great white civilization, greece, rome, germania, hispania, gallia, britannia, scandinavia. Every bit of knowledge, every bit of pain, every drop of sweat, all that was put into to forge Europa, we are that. WE ARE EUROPA. WE ARE WAR. WE SHALL PREVAIL. EVROPA INVICTA!

Good choice, but I prefer to listen to this instead
youtube.com/watch?v=uv_2x6JmuaE

This. thank you for giving us morale and hope.

I am telling you you should be scared as shit, fear is the only motivator to actually do shit right.
You should be freaking out.. if only you know how it is to live in a country without any of this shit happening you would understand my outrage.

>WWIII
>apocalypse
>downfall of West

These things will not happen, you want them to happen because you have a boring life where nothing ever happens. The refugee crisis is a media spectacle in order to keep you in paranoid mode, but in actuality it is a chronic degenerative process, boiling frog scenario if you prefer.

The objective is to maximally divide people in microgroups: muslim-arabs, muslim-lgbt, christian-arabs, pagan-genderfluid, nazi-lgbt, muslim-fascists, pagan-blacks, etc, so people will be unable to form movements and fight back against the establishment. The media give people conflicting information so that no one knows wtf is happening. Look for example this year, every week some "big" shit is happening that is replaced in the following week by another tragedy/trump tweet/muslim attack... You are confused fighting ghosts so that rich people go undisturbed to the bank take your money and party in remote islands.

Immigrants that arrive in Europe will also become divided, since many are closet gays or have degenerate behaviors that are repressed by Islam. These will change sides to western laws - when it is beneficial - becoming bizarre creatures like transreligious-lgbt-pothead-dragonkin-extremeright. Faggotry among young boys is already tolerated in muslim societies, they are already susceptible to these maneuvers, which were brought forward on purpose - Islam gets weaker, west gets weaker, social cohesion becomes nearly impossible.

amazon.ca/Canada-Decay-Immigration-Diversity-Euro-Canadians/dp/1910881937
you don't think I know that? I read this book over the holiday break. I'm legit angry at what they have done to this country but so many Canadians are retarded. they either are ignorant, dont care or are embracing their demographic replacement. I will say though, gen z knows whats going on. they will be ones that will have to fight but will be heavily outnumbered when/ if that time comes.
side note, Ontario will be the first province to adopt the sharia

youtu.be/XajQbxYQsaA

this one is great as well.

I'm Jewish and was extremely right wing before I came here and found out whites blame Jews for all their problems and want to gas me so now I've changed my time and support flooding Europe with niggers, cheers

Changed my tune*

China will not be a factor as they are too busy with Australia, SEA, Canada, Africa, etc. and Russia wants us more.
You always need to remember that there are still multiple others trying to control Europe among them certain (((elites)))
thezog.info/
Some of these definetly are the grand conspiracy others do it out of personal motives and the rest is not even known.
You will always have a chance at sovereignty simply because the people they try to rule over are the majority and the military is part of this majority.

always be afraid? a bit too much i think, because too much fear leads to demoralization, and surrender. obviously not good.

I can tell you only about my country.

Nice hypothesis user, I also think that I should focus more on what is happening around me instead of what is happening on far away lands.

Yea i don't care about jews to be honest.. you are trying to hard to get some attention here. No one cares.