>no packages, no shit, got my shit stolen on USA
>Who stole my shit?

found him op

>>Who stole my shit?
it was me.

>be me
>live in an all white neighborhood
>shit like this never happens
Feels good to live in the nice part of Florida.

>buy fancy toaster with 12inch slots for big toasts
>amazon ships it in its original box so everyone walking by sees what it is
>nobody stole it

Kill him for me

What is the nice part of Florida?

>Order 400$ oscilloscope from AMZ
>Gets delivered, but gets stolen
>Complain
>Get money back

>reach amazon
>bitch told me to wait before complaint
>why?

hate to make complain because a nigger stole my shit

The parts that aren’t loaded with spics and niggers. However, a good example is Melbourne. It is nice because all the problematic niggers stay/never leave the Palm Bay area. Spics are only a real problem in South Florida, especially Miami. My father and I played a game driving through Miami where we tried to find an english speaking radio station and couldn’t do it.

You sure your not pulling the old "Amazon, my package was stolen, give me a refund" trick?

niggers

STOP RIGHT THERE.

Set up a safe drop thing or have it sent to a post office and pick it when you can.

No need to be that cheap, shit was urgent and no local store has it.

This is glorious!

321 checking in can confirm. White power.

why the fuck did you let them drop something off at the door without a signature?

Your dad sounds like a cool dude

shiet niga it was me yall

But user, they he'll win.

then*

typo.

cuz I thought people are nice here and won't take stuff that is not for them also I cannot be locked all day waiting for a package

Who would want to steal a toaster?

>be me
>work for amazon
>deliver expensive looking shit to some idiots house
>take picture of it, send it to owner
>put packages back in van, under my seat
>nobody suspects the delivery man

no less silly than stealing a random box that could have $6 of rattan balls in it

>nobody suspects the delivery man
Delivery man doesn't notice the security camera.
Delivery man gets raped by niggers in prison.

damn dude, if it's a package that can't fit in a mailbox, always request signature if you can.

p.s. not to get all paranoid but this package theft shit has been in high gear lately, all over. suspiciously, it's right around the same time amazon launched their key door remote shit like in your original pic.

could amazon be sending ppl out to steal packages so everyone buys that shit and they have remote access to your home? HMM.

there's cameras on the trucks, you dipshit.

>My father and I played a game driving through Miami where we tried to find an english speaking radio station and couldn’t do it
lol what a fucking nightmare, I cant stand living among my own kin

West Orange County is nice. Lake county. Tavares is nice.

We should grab a burger and talk shit one day, user

Who fucking cares?
you don't even have a political point
just a stupid greentext story
you should really go back to plebbit

I used to steal packages off doorsteps. Too risky though, and now so many people buy mundane things online that you might go through the trouble of snatching packages and all you find inside is a 4 pk of toothbrushes or some cheap auxiliary cable.

Instead I steal luggage from the airport baggage claim. I just drive to the airport like I'm picking somebody up, leave my car idling, then walk into baggage claim. I always take two of the most common looking black bags, incase anybody stops me I can say "oh I have ones just like this, sorry!" but that has never happened before. Usually there are just clothes inside but even then there can be some expensive stuff like suits or jackets. As a matter of fact right now I'm wearing a sweater I found in a bag a year or two back. Then of course sometimes you find electronics, jewelry, cash. Pretty good gig and I've never been busted.

THEM CUBANS

why is this political?

One thing i learned this life With jews anythings possible

>Who stole my shit?
Might have been me, what was in the box?

Because this is supposed to be a secure place a how has it changed to the point people are stealing packages from doorstep

Niggers Detected

I was a Tenga for your mom and gun to kill your self fucking niger

Kill yourself, my man.

Oh, it wasn't me then, amigo.