Beta uprising

If we take a look at shooters like Nikolas Cruz (his ex cheated on him, was depressed over it) Elliot Rodgers, Dylan Roof (he was in love with a girl who didn't love him back) Seung-hui Cho (Virginia Tech massacre), Anders Brevik, Chris Mercer, Jeff Weise, Adam Lanza and the Columbine shooters, we will see that many of these guys had something in common: difficulty with the opposite sex, involuntary celibacy (almost certainly all virgins, although there are rumours that Holmes went through a break-up) and they became more socially-withdrawn as the days of each respective shooting arrived. And I'm willing to bet there are hundreds and hundreds of men out there, who, due to sexual frustration, are seething with anger and becoming more and more introverted and withdrawn. Can we blame feminism on this? Has feminism led to an entire nation of pvssified betas, cowards, and clueless white knights? On the other hand, has feminism given females too much power in sexual choice, therefore giving a small elite of alphas a monopoly on the Game? Every year one of these shootings happens, it feels to me like it's a cry for help, not just for the shooters themselves, but an entire generation of men just like them. Ever since Columbine, these shootings have become so common that they are now an identifiable social phenomenon and a significant part of Western popular culture. Something, somewhere went wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=en4vwa-4KG4
youtube.com/watch?v=xvZqHgFz51I
livescience.com/13072-sex-stats-virgins-rise.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's the perfectly natural response. The whole reason men stopped killing each other over women long enough to form society was the promise for each man to get a woman in a controlled environment, rather than one guy getting 10. Now society expects undesirable men to keep their part of the bargain, and work to keep everything a float without a chance in hell of mating, because women have all the social power and incentive in the world to practice their hypergamy. A 50/50 male to female split just doesn't work in a peaceful society, women need to outnumber men by a large margin to account for their hypergamy, otherwise they'll all just rotate themselves in pesudo harem one night stands with the top 20% men, while the other men keep society functioning. Getting a woman is not impossible for anyone, regardless of all the internet shit flinging you'll hear. Getting a woman who'll do her share (cook, clean, or make an equal amount of money), that doesn't have a higher mileage than your used piece of shit car, and isn't 30+ is the real deal breaker. Couple that with having to watch men who literally can get everything you ever wanted out of a woman by just typing "smash?" and anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together who's had enough of his shitty life would snap.

hooktube.com/watch?v=en4vwa-4KG4

0:39 then I suddenly saw "the shooter" about 20
0:43 feet from me standing at the end of the
0:44 hallway "actively shooting" down the
0:46hallway just a barrage of bullets and
0:48 I'm staring at him thinking why is the
0:50 police here this is strange because he's
0:52 in full metal garb helmet facemask
0:57 bulletproof armor shooting this rifle
1:00 that I've never seen before

I sometimes wonder legalizing prostitution could be part of the solution. That wouldn't be enough for someone who wants a genuine romantic relationship, but it could help some of these people out. I actually have sympathy for these guys. I don't want them to have to go their whole life without sex, and they're supposed to just go "oh well, I'll be a good sport about it"? Fuck that.

I understand they're psycho and nobody wants them, but I'd rather they go to a prostitute than commit a mass shooting.

>they're supposed to just go "oh well, I'll be a good sport about it"?
That's the problem, society genially believes this okay, while at the same time expecting these men to abide by all rules of society like subsidizing the lives of sheboons shitting 20 different kids from 20 different fathers.

I'm waiting for someone to choose a different weapon, just to prove a point that it's not about gun violence.

If you remove the incentive to behave, then why not burn it all down if you have nothing to lose? These guys aren't nuts... It's rational behavior.

Single mother households.

And Breivik is a hero. Don't insult him.

>I sometimes wonder legalizing prostitution could be part of the solution

I think that would be a very good idea and would also stop women from acting so terrible to men. Women have way too much power in society right now and men start lashing out because of it. Put pussy on the free market and let it sort itself out instead of artificially raising its value through ridiculous regulation.

Elliot rodgers was so aesthetic.

If he lifted a bit and actually TRIED to put himself out there (he didn't), he could have been swimming in pus.

They also didn't have fathers to teach them how to approach women, or discipline them they way they needed.

They all have/had serious Personality Disorders. It really isn't very complicated.

>inb4 "Psychology is all a Jewish scam"

Also:
>"these shootings have become so common that they are now an identifiable social phenomenon and a significant part of Western popular culture"

*American Culture. No one else is shooting up high-schools.

>These guys aren't nuts... It's rational behavior.
This is the most important point made in the thread so far. Most people just want to demonize these guys and call them names, which isn't productive. Maybe we should try to figure out a way to give these guys what they want, so they don't shoot people.

Why are the mothers blamed? Isn't it the Father's fault for leaving?

>And Breivik is a hero
This a million times. We will look back at him in the future and we will all say he was right.

The mother opened her legs. Time for a little bit of gender equality. Time for the women to accept some responsibility.

The state will never allow it.

youtube.com/watch?v=xvZqHgFz51I
CHASE A CHECK NEVER CHASE A BITCH

Probably true. Perhaps in part because they want these mass shootings to continue. Gets people to accept more state control.

Beta boys with too many feelings you mean.Alpha males are too busy getting pussy.

I think you’d have to change social attitudes significantly to not have these people still get scorn heaped on them if they visited one. Even if nobody found out, social stigma could make already depressed people feel more pathetic than beforehand. I think that still leaves these guys enough motive to shoot people.

FACT FBI repeatedly informed about school shooter
FACT Local police made repeated visits to his home (39 Reports)
FACT Kids at school made jokes about how this kid would become a school shooter.
FACT School security office waited outside while shooting happened
FACT 4 Broward County Sherriff waited outside while shooting happened
FACT Local sheriff department head is a known Clinton supporter
FACT School district in Debbie Wasserman-Shultz's District, a known Clinton supporter.
FACT School is scheduled for rapid demolition.
FACT Local Sheriff department head lectures gun owners while his own men stood down during shooting
FACT Local Sheriff refuses to resign

Politically motivated Crisis Actors ready to go, scripted questions, TV interviews

This is smoking gun proof that this shooting was allowed to happen for political reason. No conspiracy, just facts.

If these people are willing to allow children to be murdered to take away your guns, what terrible fate awaits us all when they take away all of our means of defense?

But there father whipped his dick out. How are both parties not at fault? Also, punished how and for what exactly?

I would argue that maybe they want to be seen negatively. That's why they're doing a mass shooting in the first place right? Prostitution would give them a way to do that in a way that doesn't hurt anyone. It's a middle finger to all the women who rejected them, and I think that's what they want.

Everyone knows women are the gatekeepers of sex. Unless you're a girl, you should be concerned that you've been conditioned to think this way. You reflexively blame men. Why do women never have to take responsibility? Can there be just a few discussions where people criticize women for their role in raising these mass killers? Or do we always just have to blame men?

We need to look at their heights, it may be the manlet uprising we have all feared.

Yes, you hit it dead on.

By nature the top 20% of men get 80% of the women.

The only reason civilization started happening was due to marriage / family unit consisting of a mother, a father and children.

This ensured every male was motivated to do well and pursue his goals which advanced civilization.

Whats the point now?

If you didnt win the genetic lottery and get good height + facial aesthetics you stand almost no chance

If you are lucky maybe you get a used up and unstable roastie

But i never said blame men. blame them both. However, It's not necessarily a woman's fault if a man internally leave her. That's different than just being a whore

whats up with breivik? He clearly wasnt an ugly incel. Why is he the only outlier?

>Japan discovers huge virginity rates in young men (~40’ish %)

cnn.com/cnn/2016/09/20/asia/japanese-millennials-virgins/index.html

>US: More and more young people are abstaining. No less than 27 percent of 15- to 24-year-old men have never had any form of sexual contact (this was 2011, probably bigger now)

livescience.com/13072-sex-stats-virgins-rise.html

We meme about beta uprising, but the lack of birthrates / kids born out of wedlock because Chad won’t marry the roastie edition, is going to be the death of western society

Here's a policy proposal that would never happen but hits a lot closer to the heart of the issue than any gun control measure:
Have female teachers volunteer to become sex surrogates for students struggling to lose their virginity. There's plenty of demand on both sides.

>There's plenty of demand on both sides.

Only for Chad.

Dirty jap range banned you from Sup Forums? Come to goonsaloon.pro where we don't ban anyone. 45RY1ExN

>10 guys in over 2 decades
lol nice uprising guys

>w-w-why aren't the school shooter genetics being passed on!!! They could have reproduced 5 more beautiful little school shooters!!! stupid females! ugh!