"Family Friendly CIA Pizzeria"

It doesn't matter what you do. Too many of us are willing to die to tell this story.

MEGA upload coming soon

Other urls found in this thread:

darrelldeanantiques.com/bigpic/bigshankcollection.html
alanowhere.imgur.com/
reuters.com/article/us-haiti-humantrafficking-children/haiti-hotel-police-raid-exposes-child-sex-trafficking-idUSKBN15M272
foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/03/haitian-orphanage-should-be-shuttered-after-sex-abuse-allegations-us-senators-say.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-hdnauBv-2g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>CIA
Fuck off Israeli faggot

Watch This Space

Bump?

The federal government is our enemy.

There.

I said it.

P O W E R F U L
O
W
E
R
F
U
L

James Alefantis was working with the CIA to provide blackmail dumbass.

James Alefantis is a ROTHSCHILD JEW.

"Like Gifts from Heaven"

We know too much and you can't kill all of us.

you should add the creator of grindr to that pic, he was born in tel aviv. the gay aids sharing app.

Is the MEGA something new or an archive of the existing evidence?

PIZZAGATE IS JEWISH BLOOD LIBEL.

darrelldeanantiques.com/bigpic/bigshankcollection.html
weirdo

here is the first 1000 pictures. I don't have the rest, but I've heard its much larger unreleased database.

alanowhere.imgur.com/

post yfw OP never delivers

thanks

he's known as the butcher. good luck and make me proud

im very skepitcal in cliking links user.

>MEGA upload coming soon
Just post it you stupid faggot. Xxdd!! Im gonna drop this info in 3 days..
3 days later... *crickets*...

it's real

one way or another, we will get there.

all I have is the first 1000 pictures. if I had the rest I would post it you dumb nigger.

alanowhere.imgur.com/

cool. where's the mega link?

>MEGA upload coming soon
>all I have is the first 1000 pictures.
>link that's not MEGA

Idk who these companies are desu. Give a qrd and I’ll be sure to look through your drop.

shell companies and charities that I believe are trafficking children for sell

It’s fucking time that these disgusting fucks catch lead. Meme magic for The End.

post the images here user. No one wants to go to imgur.

OR post your most convincing.

This

still no MEGA link.

it's over 1000 just give a site I can download all of them real fast and I will post.

I DON'T HAVE MORE THAT

post a site that I can download them all if you are too god damned scared to go to IMGUR

reuters.com/article/us-haiti-humantrafficking-children/haiti-hotel-police-raid-exposes-child-sex-trafficking-idUSKBN15M272
looking into this one i found the "one vision" orphanage right across the street.
and this one, just about 20 miles away.
foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/03/haitian-orphanage-should-be-shuttered-after-sex-abuse-allegations-us-senators-say.html
(((charities)))
that whole "not a shithole" campaign, fucking stinks.

HOLY TOP HONJA JEJ, WHERE'S THAT FUCKING MEGA URL?

>"Surely THIS picture will prove Pizzagate is fake!"

What? You said a MEGA link was coming. Why haven't you posted it yet?

Someone needs to find where these faggots live and execute them.

NIGGER I SAID ONE IS GOING TO BE PUBLISHED. I DON'T HAVE IT. ALL I HAVE IS THE FIRST 1000 THAT I ALREADY PUBLISHED.

DO YOU WANT ME TO CONVERT THE FIRST 1000 TO ANOTHER SITE YOU LAZY CUNT? OK FINE POST THE SITE I DONT EVEN GIVE A FUCK IF IT HAS VIRUSES.

alanowhere.imgur.com/

>Too many of us are willing to die to tell this story

just not here, eh OP?
Fucking call this a thread???
Oh and CAPS when you butthurt is what children do faggot.

Yeah, nice way to destroy your own thread Op.
Sheesh.

Calm down user. You started this thread saying a MEGA link was coming. If you weren't going to post one, why did you say that?

the 1000 I posted at great personal risk to myself. I don't have the big one and I don't know how much data is even in it. all I was told it is MUCH bigger than 1000 pictures and includes hours and hours of video

WARNING this thread is being aggressively raided by pedo hired paid posters.

>DO YOU WANT ME TO CONVERT THE FIRST 1000 TO ANOTHER SITE

No. Pics or GTFO, duh.
It's called an imageboard for a reason.

So you made a thread and had zero intention or even ability to deliver what your OP post said. Cool.

I posted 1000 which I compiled at great risk to myself and my family. If I had more to share I would but I don't have the big one. i'm getting real sick of your shit. you might just kill me but I promise you will be right behind me. everyone associated with the D.C. pedophile ring is dead or on a short list. If you are super super powerful it's fucking over.

i'm getting real sick of your shit.

alanowhere.imgur.com/

I'm going to burst a FLCOKING BLOOD VESSEL PIPSQUEAK! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN MUCH LONGER

WARNING this thread is being aggressively raided by pedo hired paid posters. Notice the following: the discussion of the content was successfully tuned out, and switched into personal attack on OP and inadequate requests to "reupload."

here are the first 1000

>alanowhere.imgur.com/

I don't know what's in the big one coming out because I don't have it. But you won't like it.

What’s going on with this weird little faggot? Mind you, at this point, I guess this is the least of our worries amid all this degeneracy.

>discussion of the content
Yeah why is nobody discussing the contents of the MEGA link?
>I don't have it.
Maybe you should have said that in the OP.

Obama loves hot dogs and supports CIA pizzerias

I know truth hurts dude, but you can handle this. If the kids and their families live through the abovepictured horror, you can as well. That's how you chose to live your life.

The truth that OP can't deliver a MEGA link is what hurts.

You're a fucking moron blaming everyone for your own inability to run your own fucking thread.
>great risk to myself and my family
Yet you post this shit on a site known to be controlled by those you claim would seek to kill you...for what? We have no idea....as OP is an idiot, at best.
All the original complainer(s) wanted was images (on this imageboard btw) to sate user, which would have created a buzz for your thread. But no, you bullshit us then claim it's everyone else derailing.

Do you even notice I'm not saging you?
Dumb cunt doing more harm than good for an otherwise honourable cause.

Yeah it is a known fact that Europe has cheaper paid posters

nice 8's.
i miss the clown posters, they are mildly entertaining, "there is no salvations blah blah blah". or watching james sperg out in our threads. starting to wonder if the higher ups reprimanded him for that.

It's also a known fact that OP doesn't have a MEGA link to deliver.

mmm, nice nums

Can you show your real flag though

Podesta wants James and the rest of you dead for exposing the ring. And the Clintons/Obamas want Podesta dead. You can kill me but you’re next. Nothing can stop what’s coming.

Why, so we can talk about anything except how OP hasn't delivered yet?

Oh no

Cool, thanks for the MEGA link.

Pizzagate not being taken seriously made me realize how far gone the American public and the whole world is. SATAN won, but he will lose the final battle, he will die from Jesus final blow.

Can anybody else tell his guy it is very apparent that he and his partner are at work ITT

Can anybody else tell that it's very apparent that OP will never deliver?

Faggots get accused of degeneracy.

Defense? Literally get as degenerate as they possibly can. Gas gas gas.

>Majestic Ape
>James CIA pet

OP is erratic as fuck

you really didnt plan this well did you?

I actually think of this almost every day and it gets me extremely sad.

How did things get to this point?

>yes goyim
>totally normal to protest a pedo (((conspiracy))) by shoving your arm up another mans ass while some guy in the back in a diaper cries with a baby mask on
>nothing to see here goy

It truly hurt to watch as pizzagate began to enter public consciousness but was mostly dismissed because "they don't have a basement, checkmate".

well those look like perfectly adjusted human beings

watched a normalfag vid on yt the other day to see what they are telling about this now. the same thing you just said except it was the "shooter" version. with absolutely no mention of hitting the hdd, or his trade craft, or his fathers. they just dont want this to be true. pretty much the same methodology killed the franklin scandal, "i dont want to believe that, so i wont". this is how the vatican was taken as well.

>and includes hours and hours of video

I'm not downloading that shit.

It's okay, there is no link for the hours and hours of video.

>You can kill me but you’re next. Nothing can stop what’s coming.

yep. lotta pedo's gonna die, but the rest will still be expose3d anyway. This is why alefantis obsesses over this site day and night. He knows his number is about to get called and the next thread could be it.

>It's okay, there is no link for the hours and hours of video.
keep telling yourself that.

Sorry, I guess I didn't see the MEGA link OP posted.

you seem worried. I wonder why that is

>eu flag

How do I seem worried?

what the fuck is up with that jenny saville and boo saville
the woman was mentioned in a comment on a horrid picture
also apparently map is a minor attracted person
so a pizza related map could be some italian pedo or something?

>56743678 posts by this ID

YOU WORK FOR THE PAPER!
youtube.com/watch?v=-hdnauBv-2g

>nearly all of which are asking for the MEGA link

I love you all anons
My words cannot express my adoration

Pizzagate was literally debunked

That literally doesn't mean anything.

Hahahahaha.

No it was not.

Get this man some walnut sauce stat

This is just a lazy pile of shit. The basic claim that Podesta and Alefantis are creepy pedophiles up to weird shit. Both of which seem true. It is very likely both of them were involved in a bizarre cia blackmail ring