Boruto

How long until we'll see Nue back in it's full potential? How will Hawawa power up Nue? Maybe Sage Mode or Nue able to collect Chakra on it's own?

Auto Sage Mode would be dope.

How would that work?

>naruto teaches boruto sages mode
>we get a gentle femdom relationship between boruto and sumire
>he collects the nature chakra and submits it to sumire to power nue
Actually don't even have to wait for sage mode because Boruto's chakra levels should be pretty damn high as part of the Uzumaki bloodline

What is Sasuke doing here?

taking a shit.

Not often does Sakura make a smug face

>Boruto and Sumire lewd handholding to power up their powers and to exchange Chakra

That would be interesting.

>sumire carrying back an unconscious Boruto post-fight after he exhausts all his chakra
>sitting there in silence treating his wounds and caring for him, waiting for him to wake back up
>Boruto doing this willingly because he trusts Sumire to take care of him while he's unconscious and vulnerable

>Boruto in danger and
>Sumire saves a weakened Boruto
>she carries him home
>she's caring his health
>"S-Sumire. Thank you"
>She blushed, hugging him and crying because he's still alive
>"Boruto-kun. I love you"
>she wears off his and her clothes
>"Boruto-kun, I want you"
>passionate love making

fanfiction, but I don't care

No idea why people like Salad compared to Sumire. She doesn't have anything going for her besides the bullshit between her parents. Which we've been dealing with for literally hundreds of episodes, it's old

>all these desilusional fags thinking Sumire will have any impact on the story

Sorry to all sumirefags but your filler character is insignificant

>Boruto's chakra levels should be pretty damn high as part of the Uzumaki bloodline
Nope. He didn't get the uzumaki chakra. In fact he's the lowest of his team in this category

Gross. And badly written. Don't ever write user

Nice post, what's your tumblr?

>"Sumire, I loved you ever since the ghost incident happened"
>"Boruto-kun, I started loving you ever since you saved me from my fate"
>"Sumire...Do you want to become my girlfriend?"
>"Yes, it was my dearest wish. I love you">
>They started kissing, passionately under the moonlight

More?

>sumire = tumblr
so this is peak Sup Forumsutism

Back to the main discussion.

Is it possible for the Nue to collect Chakra on it's own?

sumire = filler.

Thinking about Sakura

The contents of this thread is so far why Naruto gets no respect here.

Jesus. I think Sumire is better end-game than Salad by far at this point, but this is too over the top even for me.

Part of the problem with any romance now is that Bort can't realistically get any sort of a "loser who never gives up"/"I like weirdos like you" moment, since he's had a 10/10 suffering-free childhood so far.

Looks like the keikaku failed then...this also disproves the theory that Boruto will get Kurama later on. Atleast Himawari might have inherited the uzumaki genes, right?

No Uzumaki chakra, no Hyuuga byakugan. I guess Hiashi will be trying to get him excluded from the succession.

Jesus, Boruto is a failure. He NEEDS to that tattoo to upgrade himself.

It's unknown whether or not he got the uzumaki chakra, and her got the jougan which so far is like the super byakugan.

Oh no, he only has the ability to cross dimensions and to perceive ayylmao godslayer time.

Plus vanishing rasengan is presumably doing dimension hopping bullshit too since even byakugan/sharingan/rinnegan can't see it.

Yeah I know, it was only said in jest. I don't think he got the Uzumaki chakra because he can only make four clones.

As for the jougan, I wouldn't say it's better than the byakugan. It's more specialized, from what we have seen so far. It's better against extra-dimensional enemies, but does nothing to 'normal' people.
It's obviously related to the ayys, which is why it also reacted to Nue / Sumire. It seems to be able to see the chakra paths of ayy-related people, e.g. Nue, and can travel to other dimensions. Maybe he'll get Coolest Guy powers.

Shh, don't trigger them. They have to realize this soon enough, let them be delusional for a little while longer

Because Your OC isn't really well written and kind of looks bland, so yeah

Better written than Salads dysfunctional family Drama for sure

Summerire fags, everyone.

>Sakura raising Sasuke's bastard child
>naming the fucking child Salad
>Sakura getting angry at Salad for asking questions about her father and being justifiably angry at Sakura
>having Sasuke not even recognize his own daughter
Salad is just the manifestation of Sakura and Sasuke's bullshit relationship, to the point that she doesn't even share Sakura's bloodline.

>tfw they stray from the manga and add Sumire to the anime and btfo all the salad faggots

>Boruto ends up with Salad
>they have a kid
>it's later revealed to actually be from Sumire
>post yfw

Aren't the manga and show written by the same person now?

I thought all the show contents were pretty much canon by default.

> be Salad
> raising "husband's" child as a single mother
> husband away on adventures indefinitely, banging side chick
> husband is hanging out with dad, who is still doing the exact same thing 15 years later

>Filler OC
>ever winning the borritobowl
>ever winning anything
You are lucky if she is upgraded to a background character who knows maybe she will win the Denkibowl?
;^)

Salad for Denkibowl because both are Nerds.

>still believing that an OC can ever win anything but an other OC

Filler-chan and Filler-kun belong together

>Sumire replaces Salad as the third team member

Salad is pretty bland so far, but she's not nearly shit enough to get outright replaced yet.

She had to be on the team in the epilogue for muh kishi parallels ending, but it's not clear yet what themes the new series will end up focusing on.

never/

she's Sakura's (kek) and Sasuke's daughter which means not only will she be completely useless but she'll end up leaving the group to make way for someone else most likely Sumire.

Nue is going to get a handholding powerup from tattoo mana transfer.

>Nue requires insane amounts of chakra to power up
>Boruto is the son of the most Chakra filled ninja in history
Original character is going to become best character

is this mature nue?

He's got Namikaze genetics. Kid is talented and doesn't need bullshit powerups like mommy and daddy did.

He's only 1/4 Uzumaki. It's expected he's not a chakra demon like a normal clan member.

Boruto was never going to get Kurama. The entire point of the war was to set the tailed beast free and let them roam.

Boruto's not like Minato at all. Minato did not struggle at all with his chunin exams. He had the highest marks, he was a genuine prodigy.

There's a big difference between prodigies from the OG days like Itachi, Minato, Kakashi and modern "prodigies" like Boruto and others.

The closest to Minato are Itachi/Kakashi for the prodigality and Naruto due to shared blood and jutsu.

Her arc was still better than 90% of the crap in the Naruto manga.

>Her arc was still better than 90% of the crap in the Naruto manga
This is what waifufags really believe

Why is Naruto so busy in Boruto as Hokage when the 3rd seemingly didn't do shit during his re-tenure?

You gotta be kidding

Looks like those previously posted episode titles weren't legit after all.

>September 13th [Boruto and Sarada]
>Toward her new goal of becoming Hokage, Boruto makes fun of Sarada who is much more dedicated to her studies…

>September 20th [A Turbulent School Trip!!]
>As the Academy’s first attempt, Boruto and his classmates go on a school trip to the Village Hidden in the Mist in the Land of Water.

The episode on the 20th sounds interesting for some potential historical info about the Hidden Mist. Maybe the old references to the students killing each other off will come up again.

>Plot
>Difference in running a modern city vs a semi-rural military village

I think people considering Boruto a prodigy because he's getting compared to his father.

because the city is undergoing modernization

Hidden mist village excursion arc would be super amazing.

Also no goodbye episode. Good.

>Boruto and Salad episode
This ship sailed long ago, guys

The only character with an interesting backstory was Sasuke so it's not that hard. In Boruto it's peacetime, no one has anything worth an arc. Denki has some potential but it's unused right now. She's the best character in Boruto only because she's the only one with anything of substance besides Mitsuke

>Still no Filler-chan episode

>Episode called Boruto and Mitsuki prior.

BoruMitsu sailed longer ago.

>substance
>Summerire
Nigga, she is straight fanfiction material

Being good compared to kid Naruto is nothing, any half-decent academy student could beat him at Boruto's age. Boruto isn't a prodigy, he's above average but definitely nowhere near the likes of Minato.etc

well then the fanfiction tier character still has more going for her than any of the others. Besides Naruto, Denki, or Mitsuki, everyone is shallow as hell.

>I don't think he got the Uzumaki chakra because he can only make four clones.

I'm not that sure about this, Naruto was kinda shit at clones at the beginning.

The moment Naruto got an son and Sasgay got an daughter this shit was over, son

These episodes seem really underwhelming and filler-tier compared to the fake ones.

I agree he's not a prodigy, I think people hold that opinion just because they compare him to naruto

You were saying... also the datebook literally says he has less than Sarada who inturn has less than best boy Mitsuki.

>Goodbye friends: Sumire is leaving...haha!
>Episode revealed to be fake

BTFO Sumire haters.

>you need a sad backstory to be a good character
shit tastes user

The episode isn't about Boruto inviting her to his house though.
Mitsuki wins this round

Yeah I believe the original intent was for Sarada and Boruto to get together.

But Kishi isn't writing the story anymore.

You don't need a sad backstory, you need A backstory. Who besides Sumire or Denki or Iwabee has anything interesting?

Yeah, Kodashi is, and Sarada is his favorite character with Kakashi and Gaara.
Also, it has been confirmed that Yamashita will put back the Boruto and Sarada scen they has to cut from the movie.

>Iwabe
ridiculous, he just failed a test, who cares

>Still having no purpleshit episode since her arc ended
>s-she will be totally important guys!!
The best thing you waifufags will get is that she will be Denki tier

>My daddy died :(
>I have to avange him >:((
Her entire "character" is paper thin

and yet that makes him more interesting than any of the other classmates

If Boruto's eye can effectively see ghosts or is related to how the Edo Tensei eyes are in appearance, how would a haunted by Bloody Mist kids arc sound for a potentially more serious storyline?

>Class excursion with all kids appearing.
>Gaiden not having anything to do with her.

Stay more delusional

Nah, it really doesn't, you just have a hard on for the filler characters for some odd reason

Like I say she will probably get as much screen time as any other OC kid. People who try to convince themself that OC-chan will suddenly turn into a main character are retarded

That means we are not going to see Iwabe and Denki that much as Metal despite them most likely to be in one Team?

Ehhh

>Yeah I believe the original intent was for Sarada and Boruto to get together
>But Kishi isn't writing the story anymore

The faggot who makes the manga is the biggest Sarada/loli fag out there.

Not picking a side, but why do you refer to them as OCs? The anime, manga and novel all have the same people working on them.
I doubt they'll have near as much screentime as Team Konohamaru members, but even so.

Waifufags aside, I hope they don't make the same mistake as the original and have everything focused on the main team. The original would've benefitted so much from having InoShikaChou arcs (like the Hidan/Kakuzu stuff) and the other teams too.

That said, I really only care for Chouchou, Iwabe, Sumire and Team Konohamaru. I could live without seeing episodes focused on Shikadai, unless they use them to make him different from Shikamaru.

Am I the only one who wants, when the Ootsusukis are revealed, to be like a standard modern army squad? With some members having specialized roles, everybody else having standardized equipment, a clear chain of command, communications amongst themselves and to a higher command structure, actually operating as a cohesive whole, and setting up a base and having supplies they need to transport?

Do tell, what makes the other characters in the class more interesting?

Is Kishimoto even making money off Boruto?

Not really and even the manga doesn't sell decently. I wouldn't be suprised if they would drop the manga and focus on the anime completely.

I hope so. The manga is garbage despite being monthly.

Being the creator he may receive royalties in general. But besides that he's still in an active role as a supervisor for the anime and editor of the manga.

Isn't the manga overselling weekly stuff in Shonen Jump?

Next chapter should be out around Monday, assuming the usual translations are waiting for the official digital versions instead of using earlier released scans. Spoilers in a couple days most likely.