Brave SURVIVOR BTFOs Sup Forums

What a courageous young man. Completely just BTFO this board hahaha. He even says all you guys did was make him more famous. What a beast. Survived a shooting and shows such tremendous courage in the face of pussy cyber bullies.

cnn.com/2018/02/25/us/reliable-david-hogg-parkland-shooting/index.html

I want to curb stomp that little prick

That's a trap

>give money to my organization

agreed hes a brave kid

Whatever he accomplishes in life, he'll always be a twisted, haunted homosexual.

/pol Stop Just Stop - please don't say mean things about that little tiny boy with the deformed face. Isn't bad enough he is so small, and then the deformed face, and his learning difficulties when he couldn't recall the simple points he was trying to make. Just because he was on the other side of he school and he pooped in his pants after he was told it was over is not reason to bully him. Just because he had freddie mercury posters in his room and he is in the drama club dosen't mean he's gay. Just because he can deep throat a cucumber does not mean he's gay? He's taking a guy to prom but they are just friends. Cmon.

I've also not been shot. I guess I'm now an authority and hero too!

Literally queerbait

Based "Boss" Hogg

100% female to male transgender

Anderson Cooper's cock holster.

Was this kid even in the same building as the shooting or just happened to go to the same school and has connected parents?

Glad he's been able to get famous off the backs of his dead classmates.

/shrug
he is a faggot

none of the CNN kids were in the same building. The shooter targeted the freshman building, its entirely likely that the upperclassmen didn't even know any personally

Litterally just the latest instalment of your standard proffesional veteran type faggots

It's easy to "BTFO" someone when you don't allow comments on your site

ahahahahah

God, I just can't get over how cute she is. I motion that we crown Goblinzalez as Sup Forums's new Mummy Jr.

He is a modern day Holocaust Survivor.

More important, even, if you really think about it because it was so long ago.

i'm going to keep saying it. the drama teacher is bad news.

The Drama Club

he was in a closet doing an interview with another student while the shooting was taking place in the freshman building also hes been on reddit before saying how much he hates that school because no one likes him and ive read that the goblin bitch wasnt even in school that day

what a cunty lil bitch