CANNABIS ISN'T ADDICTIVE GOYIM. PLEASE TOKE UP

YES, YES, THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG WITH A SPARKED UP PURP SCURP REEFER DOPE DOOBIE

SMOKE TREES BRO U NEED A MELLOOOOW OUT A BIT,, MAAAAN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2YllipGl2Is
youtu.be/q-Mp6WirpIY
youtu.be/HdFzkY5IJXE
youtu.be/m5Re3-LWpek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Learn how to control yourself fag

only faggots get addicted to weed.
faggots get addicted to jerking off to traps

Its just a plant bro

youtube.com/watch?v=2YllipGl2Is

just a plant bro

LOOK AT THIS GUY WHO WOULD PREFER TO LOSE HIS JOB AND WIFE THAN HAVE TO QUIT CANNABIS.

so majority of weed users are faggots as most of them smoke atleast every day or every few days

Drugs don't make people addicted, weak-willed people do

>the herbal Jew
Being off it enhances your ability for self-improvement. Do it, faggots

>ITS JUST A PLANT, BRO

>IT'S AN HERB, DO BE AN IGNORAMUS

I just started doing snus in hope of addicting myself to something besides weed

yes they are. Most people are actually pretty faggy. Imagine if everybody was smart and had supreme self-control, we could all be confident in one another and smoke weed and wield excellent firepower

So the majority of weed smokers are weak willed.

Take Mr. R3dband for example.

A highly regarded and respected member of you tube toking community.

He is an incel, lives alone with two dogs, and has to smoke grams of "wax" every day.

Addiction is a brain disorder

>LOOK AT THIS GUY WHO WOULD PREFER TO LOSE HIS JOB AND WIFE THAN HAVE TO QUIT CANNABIS.

Just so we're clear, you'd also like to ban all guns because there are people who misuse them?

kek they compliment each other well
also why is everyone so weak ive quit weed multiple times for military and other job commitments... you have a hard time sleeping for a few nights and then its over big fucking whoop

That dude sounds like a fucking annoying retard.

>kek they compliment each other well
unfortunately you're right. I started my morning with a portion in the lip, a cup of black coffee, and a few bong loads, and I tell ya what, I've never been that buzzed in my life

There is no such thing as (((addiction)))

Haven't smoked in 3 years and I miss it from time to time.

The problem is that people can do this with literally anything. I got rid of the weed and started drinking and have a hard time stopping myself sometimes from just habitually getting smashed on the weekend.

Pot did a lot of positive things for me too but until all of the drug testing nonsense is over I can't go near the shit. I have a woman to look out for, and I can't really look myself in the mirror and say I'm proud to work in some dead end fast food job because I'm too fucking lazy to stop smoking and get a real job.

TL;DR even if OP means well or is actually just trying to troll everyone, it may be worth it to stop until society changes a bit. Marijuana can also sap the shit out of your willpower and that is what those who seek to control you need the most: A complacent open mind.

>started doing snus

*rubs hands vigorously*

>moralfags trying to tell others what to do
Go fuck yourself faggots. How pathetic of a life do you have to lead to dedicate it to bringing down others.

Im addicted to jenkem

The majority of people are weak willed.

Cute pupper, looks like mine

Discipline. Without it all life is hell. If you lack discipline the single greatest thing you can do for yourself and those close to you is learn it.

Good to see lads waking up to the herbal jew.

addiction isn't a real thing. The only people who say that are faggots without any will power.

That's a great subreddit if you are trying to kick weed after long periods of heavy use.

So you could just stop using Sup Forums anytime you wanted? Yeah ok prove it

I smoke maybe once a month and it really is a good way to relax and reset your brain

I think the people smoking daily are really fucking themselves up, but I don't see any problem with it used as a tool

yes yes good goym keep smoking that weed

remember goym, the higher you are, the brighter and smarter you are!

toke up, goym!

nice try shill.

How do people get addicted to weed when intense highs become impossible after a short time of frequent smoking?

Smoked say every six months or so in high school. The highs were amazing. Intense enough that the idea of trying something harder seemed insane.

Went through a period of daily smoking. It didn't take long before the high was barely noticeable. What's the point in continuing to smoke often if you are barely getting high?

Thanks for proving my point

lmao

>How do people get addicted to weed when intense highs become impossible after a short time of frequent smoking?
I haven't gotten high in a year probably and I smoke daily. I think it's an oral fixation, mostly.

>all these faggots being such bitches about weed
If it affects you that much then you are mentally weak. I don't have respect for someone that cannot keep their mind in order under any circumstance. Unless it's a hard drug or poison then you have no excuse to be incapacitated or hindered by it.

>What's the point in continuing to smoke often if you are barely getting high?

To get rid of the cravings form addiction. That's how all addicts are.

t. Junkie faggot

idiots who claim people can't get addicted to weed are either addicted to weed themselves or just ignorant. i've seen it myself, my ex boyfriend was a pothead stoner and it was the cause of half of his psychological problems. smoking enough of that shit every single day constantly will make you more paranoid than a schizophrenic.

yeah it has nothing to do with the fact it gets you high, smoke more weed you fucking idiot

smoking tons of weed all day is not good.
moderation is good.
drinking all day is not good
moderation is good
beating off all day is not good
moderation is good
shitposting all day is not good
mods are faggots

my first bowl of the day gets me high and that's about it

>thinking weed does this
wew

>LOOK GOYIM, PEOPLE DON'T LIKE BAD ADDICTIVE WEED, TRY SOME VODKA AND TOBACCO INSTEAD, IT'S SAFE AND WEED IS FOR LOSERS WE SHOULD MAKE IT ILLEGAL JUST LIKE GUNS, FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY

No, you haven't smoked enough if you're saying that. There is a point where you can smoke and smoke and smoke and smoke and the "high" is still 1/100000th of what it was at the start.

>ledditors are a type of demographic you'd want to either associate with or emulate in x behavior
literally retarded user

>falling for the tolerance meme
The high is the same. Your lungs get used to higher concentrations of thc and the expectorant effect of it is reduced and with less coughing you experience less oxygen loss. Oxygen deprivation isn't something you should ever chase after.

I need it for medicine. I have hyperactivity, the weed slows me down to a normal human speed, lets me think clearly without making endless high-speed associations. I don't even get stoned or enjoy it, it's just a useful philtre. I agree with you mostly though, normies are slow enough mentally, most are ruined after a little toke. Would you rather i sucked down some Ritalin or other bizarre pharma-product ? That shit sends people insane.

its them really im sure if they stop smoking they start doing something else like masturbating too much or drinking more often

The weed didn't do that. You're bf did. He made the choice to keep smoking that much cause he had no self control.

Over a decade of daily smoking and I can tell you that you are full of shit.

I'm pretty sure when you smoke at least a gram daily for a year+ you develop a tolerance. I smoke all day and rarely feel it beyond the first snap

Lmao these guys are absolute pussies. I smoked weed everyday for years and quite like it was nothing. All I got was bored for a few days and a little urge to smoke because I enjoyed the feeling but was easily overcome by doing literally anything else to keep my mind preoccupied.

Quitting cigs on the other hand was hell.

>incel
this guy is such a fag, he like mutes his coughs, and like whispers to his camera, even though no one around to disturb, weird guy.
if you wanna see how strange he and his whole family is, his bro and him started that channel but they had a falling out and filmed most of the ensuing chaos, pretty funny.
watch this for a look inside a cannabis addicts life
youtu.be/q-Mp6WirpIY
youtu.be/HdFzkY5IJXE
youtu.be/m5Re3-LWpek
there ya go, more then anyone needs to know about r3dband

wrong

Not sure what to say other than I wish you were right.

I actually enjoy the more subtle high you get from smoking a lot. The super intense highs usually make me super awkward and unable to socialize. The stuble high just enhances my life make me happier and think more while still being able to socialize.

I've been smoking since I was 16 and I'm 24 now, you do build a little bit of a tolerance but it's nothing how you're describing

He is

yea i get high all the time so then when im high im not really that high, so i can get high when i want.

Maybe my initial highs were just more intense than what you guys were having? Current highs don't seem comparable at all. To the point of thinking every time I would smoke back then it must have been laced with something but it wasn't.

I am.

Maybe you were smoking embalming fluid?

if you're already mentally weak it can make it 300x worse. you'll find yourself hooked on weed for a VERY long time if you consume enough of it, no matter your mindset. even if you tell yourself its addictive/its not addictive you DO crave it no less than a junkie craves his fix. it may not be a physical addiction but it is very much a mental one.

t. angry wagecuck

All weed for say about 8 years or so has been from the same dealer.

Ok, I'm going to throw in some anecdotal evidence here, since that's all I can give. I was a very heavy stoner. At my peak I would smoke from the second I got home from work, until I went to bed, 7 days a week, on weekends I smoked from wake until bed. I was smoking about 2-3 ounces a month, and doing dabs and edibles too. My sister and I would go through about 3 grams of shatter a night when I was chilling with her. Anyways, I kept this up for years, from about 21-35. So more than a decade of this regimen of smoking. This was all costing me $500-600 a month. Well, one day the bottom fell out of some big jobs I had lined up, this was money I was counting on, and I realized that for the moment, I was unable to afford my pleasure anymore. I had to stop, completely cold. There were absolutely no side effects to stopping, aside from one slight thing. For about a month I had very VERY vivid hardcore dreams. Dreams that seemed so real, that when I would wake up most nights, I could be sweating, or actually kinda freaked out. But after a few nights of this I got used to it and stopped giving a shit. Other than there, there was not a damn thing.
Now keep in mind I'm not saying that all that weed didn't do anything to me or my mind at all, at times I do feel like I've become dumber, or less fun for people to hang out with. But I'm speaking of some sort of addictive properties to weed, or any sort of shit like that you would get with almost any other sort of drug.

Fast forward to now, and I have not had any weed for about 2 years. I'm not saying I would not smoke it if I had some, I would, but I just don't feel like I need to spend the money on it, for now.
I have heard of people going to rehab for weed, and it always confuses me.

Thanks for reminding me user, it's high time I 420 blaze it SMOAK WEDE ERRY DAY

i don't know how much you smoke but you definitely haven't smoked enough to reach that stage. i know a person who's smoked for 30 years that only needs a small joint to relax him and a person who needs at least 3 joints a day to fuck him up.

Marijuana isn't physically addictive like heroin or benzos. It can be psychologically addictive though, same as anything can. If you smoke weed enough you meet a lot of these types. Their problem isn't really the weed, but that their entire lives are based around weed. Their friends all smoke. Their social activities involve smoking. Their free time is spent smoking. So when they stop, they find their lives empty with nothing to do. This is why they relapse.

Then of course there's the dab heads who take it all to another level. They live their whole lives in the dab zone. Like swimming through cement.

But really anyone with a bit of willpower can stop smoking. I don't smoke much now because of work and stuff, but I used to be a daily smoker. Back then there were a number of times I had to quit (job applications, life events, etc). I just stopped. Cold turkey. It's no big deal. You get weird dreams for two weeks or so but that's it.

Marijuana has no PHYSICALLY addictive properties.
A lot of people who use marijuana use it because they are self-medicating. When they try to stop smoking, their shit mental state returns and they are reminded why they started smoking in the first place.
>Remember: daily, heavy marijuana use is NOT recreational. Recreational use is smoking a joint with a friend every few days. Smoking weed all day every day means you are just self-medicating, and if you stopped smoking weed then you really need to be on some pharma drug.
>When you use weed to self-medicate and daily use you just feel normal, not "Dude bro that thing is green PFFFT PFPTTTF LALALOOLOLAOOALOLLL AHHAHA" like stupid kid smokers.

Weed is not at all inherently addictive, you can become addicted to it the exact same way you can become addicted to anything, through abuse. My mother traded a booze addiction for a pot addiction, and my boyfriend smokes every day much to my discontent. I do not smoke but have occasionally in the past, i find it repulsive and vastly prefer edibles, and for a while had a scare i was becoming addicted but quickly found the idea silly. I havent had any for months and have had months/weeks between all of my edibles now.
There is literally nothing wrong with pot until you abuse it and let it make who you are. It is a better drug than alcohol by a significant degree, but in my opinion best left to special nights with friends or holidays.

I'll match you brah

Jews want pot to be illegal because it cuts into their pharma profits and research into cannabinoid based drugs would solve the opioid epidemic. Smoke if you want, just don't be a faggot and talk about it all the time.

I've heard our generations weed is shit compared to 20 years ago. It's a possibility.
You can get addicted to Mc Donald's, you don't blame the burger. You can get addicted to candy, you don't blame the candy. You can get addicted to literally anything, the point is having the self control to not get addicted. Of course you'll get cravings, no different from a craving a burger tho.
I smoke every hour or every couple hours, I smoke a lot, trust me. I'm sure it depends on the person, it effects everyone differently. I'm sure some build a tolerance and others do.

This really makes me think

Any American in favor of the Drug War is a servile good soyim for the state.

There is not a single reason why Marijuana should be a schedule 1 drug. If not outright legalized it should at least be decriminalized.

Everything is addictive. Anything that makes you feel the way you want to feel will always be addictive. The difference is if you have impulse control.

Others don't*

sounds like me experience, quit for military after smoking every day 14-19 some slight sleeping quirks first few nights and then gone... didnt even crave for the 7 years i was contracted

It is addictive as hell.

I used it for years and when I came off I was depressed and didn't sleep for a week. Also completely lost my apatite. Made me angry that so many faggots out there claim its "Not addictive at all" when I was having really bad side effects of coming off it.

Only way I can sleep without weed now is sleeping pills. Feel like iv been forced to trade one addiction for another and the sleeping pills make me feel groggy in the mornings.

Sounds like you just have mental issues. Not the weeds fault.

it took me 3 years of intense longing to quit after 10 years of being a stoner but i did and i never went back fuck me i love being stoned but when you smoke and smoke and smoke and you no longer get stoned it truly sucks. i'm so glad i quit. i encourage you too to quit if you're unhappy with the state you're in.

Mental issues cause I have problems sleeping?
About 1/4 of the population has issues getting 8 hours of sleep you fucking faggot.

This apparently doesn't happen.

SHEEEA MAN, CALI BRO, SURFS UP MAN CATCH SOME NAR NAR WAVES BROO

SHACKA BRA MAAAN

LETS TOKE UP BRO

why the fuck are you on reddit?

weed and benzos are both the absolute worst shit you can take.
fucks up your memory and makes you passive.
Dont ever start using those two recreationally, ive seen friends turn into fiends. They basically stopped giving two fucks about anyone.
But weed is probably worse since it gets so much praise from the jewish press and tapwater goblins

This leaf is a massive in denial faggot.

Or a xipperhead.

You said you had depression. No need to get so defensive. Seems like you have no self control, considering you misunderstood and instantly got hostile and called me a faggot. Learn to control yourself, that plays into your weed addiction.

sure it does, it's a tolerance, I'm a pretty heavy stoner but take one week off a month so I don't get to that point

Its gnar. Like gnarly.

you can get addicted to candy and you will blame the candy as much as you blame yourself. why do people blame the candy? because candy has a lot of sugar, and sugar is addictive. there is no arguing that sugar isn't addictive, anyone can get addicted to it given they consume it. the same applies for weed. you yourself are to blame for consuming it but it doesn't make the thing being consumed any less addictive.

Ever see that show My strange addiction?

check the flag my dude

>Mental issues cause I have problems sleeping?
Yes. That isn't natural and you need to work on yourself to find out and resolve the stress causing it or adapt to it. It can take a long time and hard work, but wouldn't you rather have self-respect and self-agency than to be addicted to pills and boo hooing about your lack of sleep like it's not your responsibility alone? The worst thing weed did to you was make you think you need drugs to sleep, you will have to work hard to get over that.

you’re into jenkem? Would you say the smell is a part of the high? I had friends who huffed co2 canisters and they thought jenkem was stupid

You ever suck dick for weed?

Who hasn't

I have this same effect. I think it's just a personal perception issue because I'm smoking good stuff as well as various oils here and there. The only thing that gives me mindblowing highs are edibles but those are like eating a time bomb that could be a small pop or giant explosion for the next two hours.