Konohana Kitan

youtube.com/watch?v=1IYVrnlkgwY

Are you ready for all those fluffy tails, Sup Forums?

My heart will be complete.

Is this /u/?

>male character
Another stupid flop that can fuck off.

Where?

The one in green.

That's a girl.

I'm pretty sure that Pink and Green are in a relationship.

Green looks like a boy (female)

Shitty Urara rip-off

But this series is older than Urara.

Well "it" doesn't look like one.

The first iteration of this manga was published in Yuri Hime S, at least, so there's a good chance. The rebooted version was in Comic Birz though.

It's much older, and hey, I'd take an Urara rip-off every day. Reminds me that I need to catch up with the manga, got two entire volumes to read. Another kirara manga scanlation duty takes a lot of my time though so I'm behind a lot of other things, too.

Rude?

The Urara manga scanlation is also behind anyway.

Apparently it really is a reverse trap, if the Japanese description I've read is any indication.

I've been reading it before the anime was announced so that doesn't deter me in the slightest. Hell, I was even trying to translate the anime until it became clear that for once GJM had their process set up brilliantly and there was no need for Sup Forumsnonsubs.

I fucking love (even pseudo) animal girl SOLs.

They've got feelings for each (very obvious on pink's side) but they've not actually started dating.

How can it be when there's penises in it?

I wonder if this would qualify for a "Dicks on page ##" tag on Dynasty

FUCKIND DROPPED
I can't fucking believe we can't ever see a naked loli vulva and then we have to see shota penises in every fucking work.
Burn in hell boyfucker shit series.

Kemono Frends rip-off

But the generic low budget, no effort, no unique feature animation style is somehow even worse than the god awful 3DCG.

>anything worse than 3DCG
0/10

Is the "new" manga ever going to get scanlated? Either way the anime is going to be great. So many foxy ladies.

This. There is just too much hetshit airing. I was glad that we got Princess Principal, but now all we have is this and BlendS.

Look again.
This is the kind of cancerous and low effort shit that you see in all low-end productions that are the only kind that SoL series get lately, completely forgotting the fact that SoLs used to look attractive in the past, and wasn't just "use some cute designs and then animate like shit".
No wonder SoL series these days don't sell shit, just because there were a few well done simplified cute series that got popular, copycat shit studios thought they can vomit out 100 yen production values and make a profit with them.
I say they can burn in hell, I'm so tired of this lazy shit style, and it's even from the PV, so it's their "top game".

There is legitimately nothing wrong with the style of this PV.

>nothing wrong
Except it's the popular lazy, uninspired shit that every failing "it's-SOL-we-don't-need-effort" series use.
But if you look at how static the animations are, you can see it's going to be bland shit.
Cute designs worth nothing, if the visuals are shit.

>Fox girls

Never trust them, they're heartless tricksters to the last.

Come on, the PV has fluffy tails, what else do you need

I sure hope so, let's hope that the anime catches an attention of TL friends. I'll read it anyway but way too little time to do it myself.