Fuck whoever told me it gets better
It doesn't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sU7CnetWC3c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Seems bland but inoffensive

I'll watch the anime

Art look nice but thanks for saving me an afternoon

>lets take naruto and fairy tail and mash em into a frankensein so we still have a big 3 in the coming decade

This series is for the new generation man your just past the age barrier is all

I read the synopsis for this shit and it literally sounds like some Fairy Tail fanfiction, Shonen Jump is fucking cancer

The art is good but everything else is awful.

It's actually impressive how badly written this manga is, might even be worth a shot just for the experience.

How bad are we talking about? If were talking Tenjo Tenge level of writing I may still be able to tolerated if art is really good

Sometimes worse than fairy tail

Look if you looking for a serious manga/anime (when it comes out) then yeah this is just a bullshit smash together of fairy tail and elements of bleach imo, but if your just looking for some light heartened lols then its worth a read. Like i have honestly enjoyed the humor side of it, even if the story is a bit bland.

>MC already has endgame Naruto powers but is still treated as the underdog
>MC has a fucking harem with at least 5 members
>Villains become best friends in the span of 1 chapter
>Powers are literally copied from Naruto and Bleach
This is how bad it is and it gets worse with every chapter.

amazing how desperate Jump was for another Naruto that they literally just took Naruto again

>MC has a fucking harem with at least 5 members
Not really they all of them are interested in guy but he only loves sister.
>Villains become best friends in the span of 1 chapter
About who are you talking about? If you are referring to Witch Queen, they just stopped the conflicted but the damage in relationship is till there. I have bigger complaints like there is to many people who are like Asta for nothing.
Its just like he have a Talk no jutsu but Naruto was sometimes convincing and this faggot is just screaming FRIENDS.
>Powers are literally copied from Naruto and Bleach
They may be but that doesn't mean they don't look cool. Also what i like about series is Yuno is competent rival and not an edgelord.

Where are you getting bleach from?

>manga about battles with powers
>all the powers are jipped from another series of battles with powers
>he thinks this is okay
drown in a lake, moron.

youtube.com/watch?v=sU7CnetWC3c

The anime looks surprisingly good.

Not all are ripped off thats for once.
Second i don't think its okay its lazy.
I said they still look cool which mean even if its bland copy it can be satisfying to look at.
My pic is literally getsuga tensho but still looks nice.

>Monster Musume staff working on bland garbage instead of S2 of Monster Musume

FUCK!

Monster Musume was bland garbage too, so it fits.

Let's not forget that they included characters in the manga that were only in the novel and everyone was acting like the things that happened in the novel (that didn't happen in the manga) happened, so characters were appearing for the first time like but everyone knew each other and was like "do you remember that you did that one time?"

But Monster Musume is good garbage. Black Clover is bad garbage.

It's better than My Hero Academia

>novel chara
Blame his editor for this.

It's better than no powers like in DBZ and YYH

Like a Clockwork.
Still i'm pretty sure even if anime airs it will be still dead on Sup Forums.

Being honest, all current Jump battle shounen are garbage except Kimetsu.

What about Dr. Stone?

That's no battle shounen. It's comedy sci-fi.

Always nice to come into a BC bashing thread and seeing ESL-kun still doing Gods work.

Not a battle shounen.

You're in tough luck then. Shueisha is interested in making Black Clover the next Naruto (and not Boku Hero no Academia).

damn, the artist is really good at drawing tits

oh yeah battle shounens are really famous for originality LOL.

Jesus. It can't be that bad. Now I'm interested. It's been a while since an anime/manga dissapointed me. Looking forward to it.

It's not that bad, just as bland as the next generic battle shounen gets. I find it kind of enjoyable actually.

Its probably the most generic thing I have ever read. Seriously, its a pretty blatant rip off of Naruto. The art is good though, and the anime is looking pretty nice so I'm just hoping to get some good fight scenes out of this.

in the case of BnHA, this being "new naruto" thing never was something conscious, so much so that the first impression of vol. 1 was 70k. the publishers did not believe the series would be a success. BC, on the other hand, came after the end of naruto. was clearly created as a clone.