/IberiaGeneral/ - God's Will Edition

Prev thread : It is God's Will that Iberia stays united. Time to undo what the jews did to us that caused the downfall of the Empire that Ruled the World.

The day is near and our peoples will be united again to form a stronghold against the jewish mansory again and continue to do God's biding.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/André_Neves
pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miguel_de_Vasconcelos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump for a United Iberia

Make Iberia Great Again

YAS!

Ioannes?

Reminder that We must distance ourselves from the subhumans from the thirfd world in order to actual progress into something good.

This will be definitely the flag

I second this, or course

Or ethnically cleanse the south american continent

First we need to ethinically cleanse our Blessed Land

Any good flag ideas?

Gypsies are the major problem of Spain, and we can just invade some shithole and create an Israel-like country for gypsies, giving other european nations the posdibility to deport them there

I would opt for something simple, although I'll leave this here for further inspiration

The cross of Santiago should definitely be /oursymbol/ but do the white and red bars have any meaning beyond aesthetics? I know it's the same color pattern as the Burgundy flag, but I mean beyond that.

How are things in Spain and Portugal?

Another option

Yes, it should be simpler, but i like it

That's simple. We didn't have to invade some country. Just send them to Puerto Rico, Brazil or Mexico or something

Red is common in both Spanish and portuguese flag,but we can borrow the colours of the bars from the "bandera de galeones" wich is a navegation flsg used in the period in where Iberia was united

Building up. I think that our relations never have been better. I truly hope for a awkening of coorperation and set back this division created by jewish anglos

They could be better.

Were pretty shit this explains our failure

Reminder that is the type of people that are spreading hebrew shit all along these threads and calling it "superior intelectual knowledge". Familiar, isn't it?

This one is awful.

I like this one

this one is also nice but not as fearsome as the others

food for thought

Iberian Resistance movement (with the after presented Santiago Cross flag as symbol) when?

What are you guys opinion on this portugese guy? Won 1 million dollar prize. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/André_Neves

I hope as soon as possible, camarada, but it'll never work. We need a revolution.

Can we all agree "sons of santiago" is our motto?

Pretty shit ,being honest

This motto has been used long time ago by the tercios, for example. It's a good motto desu

yes
A soft or a hard revolution? I think that the Country is not prepared for a all out hard revolution. I think we need to unite the peoples first to not happen what happened in Syria

You guys are a bit stupid. The logical flag of """""Iberia""""" is the spanish one with an updated crest.

Spain means Iberia. End of story.

But how do we unite the people? I think this won't never change.

But a change of the concept id necessary to break away the fears of the past. A new image must be formed, therefore iberia must be the word. To imply a new wave, even though it's the same as Hispania

Nothing in this world brings people from all races together like disdain for the jew.

Despite spain means iberia spain tried to invade portugal many times in the past, if we want a united iberia i would rather create something new from ashes

the only thing to break free is the stupid ass crown

Racially we are the same. And that's a big start. Starting to put into evidence that our peoples have much alike: History, culture, and even parallel happenings.

the essencial is to put forward the truth that Portugal and Spain had parallel histories and that when they were united under a flag they ruled, literally the world due to the treaty of tordesillas. Spain was the Mightiest of all of the Empires of that era. And even, in my opinion of history.

The fire of the revolution will enlight this dark age as the new sun rises
IBERIAN RESISTANCE MOVEMENT

Also, our current flag is shit, the previous one wasn't good either.

THAT IS WHY IT HAS ALWAYS FUNCTIONED DIVIDED;

THAT IS ALSO WHY WHEN IT WAS UNITED IT WAS OVERWHELMED BY FUCKING ARAB MUSLIS THE FIRST TIME.

AND RUINED THE MOST POWERFUL COUNTRY ON EARTH THE SECOND ONE.

Fucking stupid cuck that you are. I know that Republican flag is shit, but even that flag you taint with these posts.

You are not Portuguese, you can't be Portuguese. Not even a fucking Catholic as Portugal was made as a Catholic country. Remember when we conquered Badajoz and the moors called the Spaniards to fuck us off? How can you talk about God?

You are a disgrace to this country.
And I truly hope you are just a bored child with a computer for your own fucking sake.

You fucking despicable traitor. No Portuguese aware of what Portugal is and its History can agree with such a disgusting commie idea.

It was too powerfull for it's own good.

>taking the cartaginian nomenclature of the peninsulae instead of the roman one

I dont know m8...

Yes, but we need to make people feel as with carlos I kingdom for example, we need to teach people to be proud of their history

LONG LIVE THE TRUE AND INDEPENDENT PORTUGAL (and Galiza)!

stfu shill. go larp with your rebbit spacing elsewhere

They are shit, as you can see for this thread.

There is a rope big enough for you. Spain and Portugal are 2 different countries, still brother's but 2 countries.

They've brought countless civilization to their knees. When will it be enough, why doesn't anyone fight back, why are they so powerful and cunning? Genetics? Are they actually "chosen"? How can a people get away with the amount of crimes against humanity as the jews have always done? Why do we turn a blind eye?

I don't know. I understand that Hispania is the whole region but we are being bombarded with negative images of Spain. A change of names would be necessary for a better integration.

remove the crown and it's gucci, sharpen the end of the shield to be more aesthetic.

Now that's what I might call a flag

We need a cultural revolution before ever thinking about a "hard" revolution. The meme war comes first. Both Spain and Portugal are completely dominated by the Left on the cultural and sociopolitical spheres. People is loaded with self-hatred, guilt and riddled with slave morale, they don't want to preserve their heritage and are easily fooled by the leftist rhetoric. We need to create the foundations first.

First, we need to establish fascism or authoritarian monarchism at our countries, and then we'll start to think about a union

That's a misconception. Castille only entered war with Portugal 2 times. In the War of Sucessecion and the War of Independence funded by jewish anglos.

Its not about nomenclature, its about creating a new country and it should be named Iberia to avoid conflict as the new country can be seen as a Spanish dominance over Portugal

I do agree on this one

yes, but for that we must alert the people of our similarities. And what separate us is just a mind barrier put foward by jewish interests in the begining which transformed into tradition, unfortunally. The point of Start is starting to remove everything that we have in common with the 3rd world. They will be always a setback for us, in this new era

O Miguel de Vasconcelos foi de caralho tu também irás traidor

pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miguel_de_Vasconcelos

I'm even more radical. I only include the white to look like every other standard flag.

Folowing a swiss style there isn't really any option left than this one:

I think we should create a serious Iberian nationalist movement, our today movements are skinhead-tier pathetic political parties

The Avis flag was by far the most aesthetic. It misses the little green things on the sides. Salazar always knew what is best

First we must realize that we are one people. It's not about Spain or Portugal but the actual people that has actual historic conections with the earlier settlers in this region.

We are not one nation, since we have different languages, Spain is not a nation. We are for sure brothers, but 2 countries.

>different languages
that barrier is easily overcomed because Portuguese can easily learn castillian and so on. Spain has also 4 different languages and we also have 2 languages. It's time to put aside our diferences that set back our race for too many ages. The Iberian Race must march on under the same banner

With that argument you can say that France or Switzerland aren't nations, the nation is a cultural and blood unity that is obviously present in all of the Iberian peninsula

And is extremely beneficial for kids to develop early brain stimulation by learning diferent languages

I supose immigrants to Luxembourg are far better than the french ones, that´s all i can say. hes probably a pussy tough

No. Establishing Monarchies in both countries would push this idea further away. We just need one King in the Peninsula. 2 Kings would lead our project into destabilazation

You need to go back essé

Marring leonor with who?

Learn a language?, you can already learn spanish or french any day, that just will never be your mother tongue (if you are portuguese, a thing that i doubt)

In fact Switzerland is not a factus nation, just like belgium. Nation = heritage,language, blood. Portugal is a nation, Castille is other nation. We are still brother's, just not the same country.

> defending the end of your own sovereignty

Bourbon kings should be decapitated, they are inept as fuck, we sould replace them with a Habsburg king

With some portuguese royal blood as a symbolic step into conecting both countries futures, for example

That's precisely the problem, that we are 2 nations and must be one. We have sthe same blood.

>image must be formed, therefore iberia must be the word. To imply a new wave, even though it's the same as Hispan

this. we should even set the capital in Lisbon for the first decade at least so the ports don't sperg out on us

You should thank the fact that you have a King

This would bring very beneficial opinions to the Portuguese but I don't think that it would be recieved as good as the other brothers.

I´m going to report you to guardia civil and ask for one of the princesses to be betrothed with me

Made some flags my nigga.

The king of the dinasty that utterly destroyed Spain and now only dedicates its labor to go dinner with Saudis and giving us speeches about how cool the progressive democratic establishment is?

You can't use gold on silver, it's against the rules of tincture.

The Santiago one is by far the best, but can't you make one with both?

i like the arms on the top right but its too similar to the vatican's bicolor

Given the relative sizes of the countries, wouldn't this basically just mean Spain annexing Portugal? I can't see most Portuguese going with that unless there's some dire issue at hand.

No green Green must go
It's a fresh start. In the speeches and things like that he has its hands tied. You didn't gave him constitutional powers. Having a Catholic Monarchy is very rare this days. It's something we can exploit

He is a cuck puppet of the CIA and the masons. He is good for nothing. He is doing nothing to defend or preserve Spain.

I'm not sure you can do that with the shield within a shield thing. Are there any examples of that being done with official flags?
Also, background for that flag breaks rules of tincture.

>It misses the little green things on the sides.
you mean the cross...

Its more like the unification of Germany by Otto Von Bismarck

I don't believe you. The Monarchy was instituted by Franco

Actually it would be a great hit against catalonian "mu evil supremacist castilian"

But they could switch their narrative to question the power of castille instigating more chaos

And that monarch (that today is no longer the king) is the one who transformed Spain into parlamentary democracy and was working with Americans behind the scenes (And by the way, Franco ended up being another puppet of the USA at his old age )

some minor edits
It is hard to chose colors because if I chose red and green, it's a Portuguese flag. If it is red, green and red is fucking Bolivia and Rastafarian. Green and Yellow Huezil.

If you can convince the Portuguese to see it as anything other than annexation, more power too you. I'm all for unification when the people of every nation involved wants it.

Why no green? If you replace the white in the upper left flag from with green (and maybe flip which color is on which side) that might look okay.

Doesn't matter, the monarchic platform is there, and is something that we can exploit. Parlamentarism has its days counted