So how is Mirio going to defeat Overhaul?

So how is Mirio going to defeat Overhaul?

Other urls found in this thread:

cdjapan.co.jp/product/THCA-60162
youtube.com/watch?v=WSZPUk1JjBE
youtube.com/watch?v=EgIdizdNIKo
streamable.com/ownro
youtube.com/watch?v=XWkY-aOYCGY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He won't. He will die the death of a jobber.

cdjapan.co.jp/product/THCA-60162

alright who's ripping

He's going take the bullet being fired at Eri and lose the battle.

Asspull

I think he's going to punch Overhaul to the face

Ghost handjob woo hoo

Prepare for autistic shitposting of ToC fags tomorrow.

Why

So how is Mirio going to die?

who the hell still uses cds

don't japs have itunes

this
/thread

If Mirio phases into the ground and unphases he gets popped out of the ground, so if he just lets the bullet phase into him halfway through and then unphase wouldn't it just pop out of him and save him and Eri?

Eri will use her powers on the yakuza boss when everyone else is losing and the readers are supposed to learn something insightful and deep about the whole thing signified by how Deku broods over this whole event in the aftermath and questions the authority and true meaning of being hero.

he's the one that pops out, not the bullet, plus the bullet is aimed at eri

even if mirio were fast enough to do that the trajectory of the bullet wouldn't change

you mean how is Mirio going to deal with being a Quirkless loser?

Also where the fuck is the Vigilantes translation.

Best

If she grows giant, eats something big, then shrinks back down, will she explode?

Worst pro-hero.

>This faggot likes his music horribly compressed
>Not buying CD's for completely lossless audio

>what is FLAC

The bullet is being fired at him according to the Viz translation

>Itunes doesn't support FLAC and not all music is released in FLAC format but all music is released on CD's

That would be Endeavor

Aren't the effects of the anti-quirk bullets only temporary?

Didn't Overhaul say they perfected it?

The narrative says he should lose.
But the narrative said All Might should've lost against AfO as well.
The villains are such worthless jobbers at this point that they need any win they can get.
It depends whether Hori wants to keep Mirion around, I hope he doesn't.

correct

>The narrative says he should lose.
>But the narrative said All Might should've lost against AfO as well.

I still think it's a red herring

mirio's been set up to fall from the beginning but I don't think hori would be so obvious about it without having something up his sleeve

Fuck off, Inasa

Why shoot the one person that can phase?

All Might lost. His power and his public image.

youtube.com/watch?v=WSZPUk1JjBE

And the first tracks of the new OST start to drop

Viz is wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=EgIdizdNIKo

based engrish

streamable.com/ownro

When does this happen?

No, but the large amount of consumed calories will make her fat. She can eat only when she's in her miniform.

After the prison break.

youtube.com/watch?v=XWkY-aOYCGY

Finally Best boy has his own theme

What pro hero would make best husband?

Endeavor

Nobody, pro heroes are too busy solving crimes and rescuing damsels in distress that want to reward them with sex all the time.

BASED

Aizawa

Cementoss

Zawa would be a great uncle though

>defeat Overhaul
BY DYING.
Overhaul will require so much fucking time and stamina to topple and kill Mirio, that the other Heroes will be arrived by then.
Hence, Overhaul is defeated.

Thank you Mirio, your great sacrifice made all of this possible.

(S) Spit on his grave.

SHOTOOOOOOOOO!!!

>Quirkless loser
He still has 10/10 looks and saved the girl. He will become a model, and his heroic scacrifice will be a example to heroes.

>a model
Not with those eyes, hon

>10/10
Look at those plushie fake eyes, and tell me he has a 10/10 look with a fucking straight face.
Ah, right, you must be one of those shallow bitches only looking at abs.

>Strong genetics
too late for me

Can't overhaul revive himself by reasembling his body?

SHOTOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

He is already happily married.

>18 year old hero in training died while fighting yakuza who everyone thought went extinct
>at the same time a new hero saved 30 people from 7 bank robbers
>more news at 8
This is how he will be remembered.

He must be alive to do that.
Can work for wounds and cut off limbs, doesn't work if he's dead.

O MY OVERHAUL

>O
Tell it to FUCKING MIRIO.
His fucking quirk seems basically pure magic nowadays.
Calculating precisely the millimetrical body part that needs to phase while the other millimetricla part is able to carry the full bodyweight to fucking wreck face

>grapefag

Unless someone takes a bullet to the head, is blown out in an explosion or gets decapitated no one dies instantly. I don't see any hero doing any of those things. The only way for him to die would be fighting another villain. Even restraining him would be impossible since he theoretically can just destroy and remake himself on the spot.

That's the POWER of hard work

>decapitated
Supposedly you still understand what's going on for a few seconds after that.

>file name
>this entire fucking post
Fucking delete this! Mirio will live and marry Eri.

wow, it's almost like he's been training for 3 years to earn precise control of his glitch-like quirk. finding out the exact timing, angle and depth down to the milimeter that he needs to dive into something to be launched.

>theoretically
He needs his functioning brain to work his quirk magic.
Allowing for PAIN and SHOCK into your equation, and there isn't much to do with your arms.

Don't look much into it the scientifical way, neither try to adopt the "begin of the universe" analysis onto this sort of fucking milliseconds scenario, in which your brain still has some functions.

For Overhaul's quirk you should acocunt for human-level reaction time, and all the aforementioned stuff.
Specifically, he needs to focus to reassemble stuff in a proper, useful way, through his hands.
Can't do it in shock.

How the fuck do you even restrain him? Or put him in jail?

He is not. He is going to lose his quirk. Permanently. And Deku is going to consider giving One for All to him.
That is what makes the most sense dramatically.

Put gloves on his hands.

Make his cuffs have a bomb trigger?

knock him out and

>reassembles gloves

He will kill mirio, then the girl will beg to revive him or else she will refuse to do anything, then he revive him and mirio becomes mind broke/terrified of dying

It was explicitly said by Aizawa that Mirio was the closest person to being #1 one arc back, so it's to be expected that he's ridiculously OP

People just weren't willing to take it literally before the last chapter because he's a student

>delet
> precise control
Tell me with fucking straight faces that Mirio isn't overpowered.
Also tell me with fucking straight faces that Mirio can be allowed to live, being this overpowered, for Deku to be #1 HERO.

Too much POWA, Deku can't shine.
And we all know what the fuck needs to be done for this overpowered kid to push Deku onto the right path.

>she'll refuse to do anything

I don't think you understand how rape works

Please somebody save fallout boy, if he dies i'm gonna fucking scream like a pokefag after Ash vs Alan

He's probably just gonna take the shot for Eri and lose his quirk, which in a way is more tragic than actually dying and makes more sense narratively

>rape
Spot on, user.
She needs that Overhaul dick.
The guy had so much care into reshaping his third leg onto a pussy enslavement tool.

Accepting sex as a reward for heroics is not heroic, no matter how ready and willing the girl was. The world truly needs Stain more than ever.

>iron box gloves with a hollow inside
>his hands are restrained and can't touch anything
There.

>Mirio can be allowed to live, being this overpowered, for Deku to be #1 HERO.
deku has OfA and his will be stronger than all might's, of course deku can become the #1 hero with mirio in business.

My question is when are we going to see Uraraka, Tsuyu, or Nejire do anything in this arc?

>tell me with fucking straight faces that Mirio can be allowed to live, being this overpowered, for Deku to be #1 HERO
Deku is only using 5% of his power, 8% in his legs.
With more power will come more endurance. He will be a tier above All Might when he gains absolute control over his quirk. Now THAT will be OP.
>back in my heyday, 3 punches would be enough to beat him
Basically, Deku will be jumping from city to city and 1-shotting Noumus.

Hopefully, never, the pacing's finally picked up and there's no need to shift focus again

Never
This is what will happen

>disappeared 4 months ago
They are dead at this point.

He won't. Overhaul got his
>Villain tragic backstory and power of friendship

Mirio will be okay, don't worry.

I honestly hope never. I don't give a shit about those bitches. I rather see how Deku, Mirio and Gran Torino are doing.

> of course
>These fags actually tried to sell me shit with a straight face
No, user, that can NOT be.
Mirio is far more flashy than gloomy Deku.
The crowd will put him on #1, while Deku wanks as poor Endy does.
We all know by know that crowd reaction is really needed onto the Hero business.

Don't only acocunt for power, heroes need appearance and mindset too.

Besides, Deku is already poisoned by doubts of being the wrong choice of OfA. He can't grow while being tarnished by these thoughts.

>expecting female characters to relevant in a shonen

I still want to know why the fuck is the FUCKING DRAGON giving support instead of going for the action.

gotta wait for the anime only expansion of the fight.