youtu.be/N0hm-2vQZl0
>WH Press Brief on NoKo Sanctions (TreasSec Mnuchin) 2/23/18
youtu.be/ONj7TS48J60

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NBCNightlyNews/status/967900788029714433
youtube.com/watch?v=ORQtnQRqOKc
intellihub.com/teacher-grazed-by-parkland-shooters-bullet-shooter-was-in-full-metal-garb-helmet-face-mask-bulletproof-armor-shooting-a-rifle-i-never-seen-before/
fusion.tv/video/252626/muslim-americans-protect-themselves-amid-rising-islamophobia/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AWOOVEMENT!

Is Trump a supporter of supply-side economics?

Any updates on welfare cuts/work requirements?

is this a shill thread or the real one?

Dude

Reminder to thank the Lord and try your best!

I wasn't actually going to split, user

Future President Mommy has a new interview coming later tonight.

twitter.com/NBCNightlyNews/status/967900788029714433

WEED

It's year 2 and Trump's already trying to persuade the country into supporting the death penalty for degenerates

Sort of he's more of a mercantilist
Collect money in the US through whatever means

AWOOOO

Amen

"supply-side economics" is just a democrap meme. Economics covers the whole system. Watch this to learn your first tidbits about economics:

>Milton Friedman Speaks: Is Capitalism Humane?
youtube.com/watch?v=ORQtnQRqOKc

What does sarah sanders eat on an average day?

>making fun of a person when they're at a low point

>non-fatal drive-by

Reporters who asked too many questions

- If this book is not racist, how would you describe it?

- Raspail: It's a surprising book.

- Surprising?

- Raspail: This book came into being in a strange way. Before, I had written books about my travels and novels, with little success. One day in 1972, I was in the South of France staying with one of my wife's aunts, near Saint-Raphaël, in Vallauris. I had an office with a view of the sea and I said to myself: "And what if they came?" This "they" was not clearly defined at first. Then I imagined that the Third World would rush into this blessed country that is France. It's a surprising book. It took a long time to write it, but it came to me on its own. I would stop writing in the evening and start again in the morning without knowing where I was going. There is an inspiration in this book that is alien to myself. I am not saying it is divine, but strange.

- There is one thing you didn't anticipate: the rejection generated by this book from the moment it appeared…

- Raspail: When my publisher Robert Laffont, an apolitical man, read the manuscript, he was very enthusiastic and did not change a comma. Moreover, I did not change anything.

- Would such a book have been possible today?

- Raspail: At first, The Camp of the Saints did not sell. For at least five or six years it stagnated. Very few sales. Then three years later, suddenly, the sales went up. Success came by word-of-mouth and thanks to the promotion from right-wing writers, Until the day, in 2001, when a boatload of Kurdish refugees went ashore in Boulouris, near Saint-Raphaël, a few yards from the office where I wrote The Camp of the Saints! This affair made a terrible row in the region. Right away they began talking about my book again and it reached a wide public. It was the beginning of the arrival by sea of people from elsewhere. I am a bit ashamed, because whenever there is a large influx of migrants, it gets reprinted. It's consubstantial with what is happening.

PAY ATTENTION

she was attractive.

Hard to keep up with him sometimes.

Why are so many of yoy internet nazis also fucking anime watching weebs? Have some goddamn pride, holy shit.

>3 years probation for attempted murder
what the fuck man

Suppose I walk once down the main street of your town/city on a weekday. How many guns would I expect to see?

Don't tell me what to do faggot

>SEE DADDY I TOLD YOU ABOUT THOSE GUNS IT'S TIME TO GET RID OF THEM THANKS DADDY YOU'RE THE BEST

So, does anyone have a more legit source than >axios?

Germany and Japan were allies and Hitler loved cartoons.

He's literally a jew

Cuz it's an anime website

if it were a furry website you'd be asking "what's with all the yif in MAGA hats?"

I'm sorry guys, I really don't mean to keep talking about poop.

But sometimes, you know, when you are wiping, you accidentally get a little bit on your thumb, and it is just so fucking gross. And you finish wiping and you wash your hands and you smell your thumb and you are like "I still smell it" so you wash your thumb again, and again and again and again and you dry it. And you go to smell it and sure enough you can still make out the distinct "there was once poo here" smell. And this is like...you know a small amount the size of a BB for a BBgun you got on your thumb.

Now imagine fags.
Imagine how much those fags play with and come in contact with feces. That's really their only avenue for anything approximately sex. And we've all see goatse. and seen about those gay sex youtube videos last year that the kikes waited for awhile to take down even though a guy was dripping brown butt sludge on another man's face.

Gay people have got to smell like smeared shit all the time right? I imagine they are sick a lot more than regular people too. And can you imagine that these degenerate faggots are in kitchens and restaurants all across the country making you your food?
The media tries to portray faggots like they are just normal people, clean and sassy and funny. But no. Not really. Their entire identity is consumed and revolves around shit.

They're cute

No.

wtf i hate my history/econ double major now

Hitler would gas you for wasting your time watching littlr girls cartoons.
>it's an anime website
No it's not. It's an image board with a fucking tumor called /a.

just shut the fuck up

Shut the fuck up, homo.

Didn't your Presidents also fuck slaves or something?

>It's year 2 and Trump's already trying to persuade the country into supporting the death penalty for degenerates
Source?

>it's another Sup Forums isn't an anime website episode

What an absolute shithead, I have the right to whatever psychotropic substances I desire

Speaking of jail time
Did bike lock guy finally get locked up? His trial was a few days ago wasn't it?

Fudge packer fucking REKT

>Hitler would gas you

Jokes on him, I want to die

>be Jake Tapper
>have a rough interview, working all day, tired as fuck, finally get home.
>son comes up.
>time to put on dad face and pretend I want to play legos with him even though I want nothing more than to grab a beer and lie on the couch.
> he has a serious look on his face.
>"Dad!"
>"Yes son?"
>"Know how I called you fake news every time you told me to go clean my room or take out the trash?"
>grimace a bit and laugh.
>"Yes son, I remember that."
>"Well, I saw you today and... I just wanted to say... You weren't very fake news today. You were... Kinda good news. I'm gonna go clean my room now."
>mfw

Docking is a new thing.

>Hitler would gas me for watching cartoons
>Hitler, whose favorite movie was Snow White and the Seven Dwarves
>Hitler, who allied with the Japs and thought well of them

if you fuck your property, is it rape or masturbation?

>it's another poorly drawn awoo

>no wall
>DACA amnesty
>shilling for war with Iran
>shilling for war with North Korea
>recognizes Jerusalem as Israel's capital
>kills 100 anti-ISIS fighters in Syria
>deportations down from Obama
>crashing stock market
>sends millions in aid to South Africa's commie government to kill whites
>escalating in Afghanistan
>shilling for Iran's BASED FEMINIST protestors
>creating more debt
>thinking about tightening gun laws
WOW based maga awoo

I Love AWOOs.

Anything happening?

found the degenerate

>made me feel feels for a kike family
This should be illegal

>Teacher grazed by Parkland shooter’s bullet: ‘Shooter was in full metal garb, helmet, face mask, bulletproof armor, shooting a rifle I never seen before’

Is it me or does this kid reek of queerbait? Shouldn't a guy his age be out shooting guns and chasing ass instead of virtue signaling about muh second amendment?

He's certainly putting AnCaps like me in a tough position. I agree with your rights, but I also agree with President Trump that the drug industry should be literally killed off, because those are the most degenerate and least evolved people in the country.

Says who? Some human rights' activist that says you also have the right to shut up and respect the rights of those poor Muslim rapefugees invading Europe?

get me a fucking link so I can turn it into a webm or something.

>Propose death penalty for dealers responsible for death of users
>In exchange legalize Weed

Besides having to replace Sessions, how could anyone argue against this?

cia assassination plot confirmed

He wants to be a journalist

Anyone who uses the word 'degenerate' unironically is probably projecting and should not be taken seriously.

I'm using it ironically, btw

He's a theaterfag Jew.

future TYT "journalist"

>Why are so many of yoy internet nazis also fucking anime watching weebs? Have some goddamn pride, holy shit.

Not a nazi but Anime generally depicts a happy homogenous paradise compared to what we actually live in in the US now. Full of people that respect their ancestors, society, and have a keen sense of personal responsibility and decorum. America is a far cry from where it started as your pic related would be denounced today as a colonial purveyor of white privilege and probably shot up by a Bernie supporter while trying to play baseball or something.

The sci fi and relationship aspects in Anime are usually a lot more complex, entertaining, though provoking and wholesome than what lowest common denominator degenerates in Hollywood media find appealing.

Can't find anything. His name was Eric Clanton though

oh sweet you got it

You're not an Ancap at all if you have standards for business.

That's just sad

Fuck off

There's a certain charm to poorly done ones

>>no wall
Already being built. Unlike the Wall Brexit will never happen. Your demographics will be like ours you worthless disaster child.
>DACA amnesty
No deal has been made.

>She will remember this...

Fuck off 56%er amerimutt

Is it okay to be gay?

intellihub.com/teacher-grazed-by-parkland-shooters-bullet-shooter-was-in-full-metal-garb-helmet-face-mask-bulletproof-armor-shooting-a-rifle-i-never-seen-before/

Since rape require no consent, i will go with masturbate.

He got another continuance. April I think

Dealers didn't hold a gun to addicts just like guns caused people to loose their mind.

So, we should have respected the rights of the Soviet butchers who killed millions of Ukrainians? Okay.

I got lung cancer from smoking weed; can we kill my dealer?

okay
let me put it this way
there is no individual or body of law that should forbid me from consuming whatever substance I desire if I take full responsability for it. The fact that I or others can't only shows the immature aspect that some politicians took regarding psychotropic substances
because Romania is one of the countries that has the toughest drug laws in the world, I can tell you that all they do is glamorize drugs, and that they certainly stopped me from consuming them *wink*

I can agree with banning substances with average or higher addiction potential

>no wall
>35% approval
>wants amnesty
>low energy deportations
>state elections hard loses
>midterms will be bloodbath

Fuck off 56%er amerimutt

IS THE HATTER STILL HERE?

No but dealers are some of the scum of the earth who try to corrupt and poison our communities. They're just another type of Jew.

fusion.tv/video/252626/muslim-americans-protect-themselves-amid-rising-islamophobia/
Think there's any connection?

Let's just say Mr. Clapton is on borrowed time and he knows it

And the reason to make this pointless exchange is?