news.gallup.com/poll/163697/approve-marriage-blacks-whites.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>NJ
Checks out

Ma, I posed it again!

I think it's shitty bait.

Mom I posted it again!!!

there's no rutgers in new rochelle...

You do know that not everyone is as stupid as you? Right, user?

Jew propaganda

Sure thing soy boy.

>mom I posted it again!!
sage

>s3xual

7% is too big to be honest.

gross

All the burger user's sisters, mothers and daughters are squirting vicariously to the BBC arent they?

read the god damn POLL. It doesn't say what the pic says. It just says that 87% of women are okay with interracial marriages when they happen in society (not for them personally). Why wouldn't they say its okay when asked? Its the PC thing to do.

There is no such town as New Rochelle in New Jersey. Rutgers University is located in New Brunswick. There is a town called Rochelle Park, which is several counties north of New Brunswick.

Fat chicks need loven too, but they aint getting it from me. Isn't that what these people were brought here to do? To do the stuff we don;t want to!

>news.gallup.com/poll/163697/approve-marriage-blacks-whites.aspx

Nice fanfic, Wakandian ;)

THIS is fucking retared the study says 87% aprove of race mixing not that thay want to be fucked by a nigger

The "Cultural Histology" department. Yeah that sounds real.

even blacks don't fall for the race mix meme.

Well, you see, marriage isn't the same thing it used to be no more. Women aren't getting married at 18 to 23 years of age and settling down having a family and a happy healthy sexual life with their husband. They're hopping on dozens of dicks a month and taking loads tantamount to the amount of water in a bathtub. They (wise up) because they're tired of being used cum rags and settle down with a non Chad normie guy. So yeah no my dude. The charts fucked.

Seven in 10 Americans Continue to View Israel Favorably - news.gallup.com/poll/

Israel Maintains Positive Image in U.S. - Gallup News

Americans' Sympathies for Israel Match All-Time High - Gallup...

Gallup Poll: Israel Most Popular in Middle East - israelnationalnews.com

Americans' Views Toward Israel Remain Firmly Positive - news.gallup.com/poll/

Gallup: Americans Love Israel and Netanyahu - thelead.com World
Originally published by Legal Insurrection by William A. ( ( ( Jacobson ) ) )

WIN/Gallup International: Israel one of least religious countries

Not surprising. The last girl I dated told me she wanted to have sex with a black guy to see what it was like, and she was a conservative too.