So now that the dust settled, what are your final thoughts on Fairy Tail?

So now that the dust settled, what are your final thoughts on Fairy Tail?

Should've been an H-Manga.

Worst story, best girls.

Absolute Garbage.

This.

There is way too much sexual tension.

Agreed, it's obvious the author would of gone bat shit insane if given the chance. Hell, I reckon he would of gone Conan the Barbarian style if he could.

Big waste of time

I don't miss it.

lewd thicc girls

i'm surprised someone even finished this show. I couldn't get past the tournament arc, even tho i really, really tried. Too much shit i guess.

Dropped this shit years ago. Did Lucy get her man or did it end in MISUNDERSTANDINGS?

>Hell, I reckon he would of gone Conan the Barbarian style if he could.
Give me a quick rundown

Did anyone actually read the final?
I haven't seen much posted about it. I think nobody dared to look at how much shit there would be.

Only good shit coming from it is Tamagoro doujins.

It will always been remembered for a guy getting away with fucking a loli in a non-hentai serialized manga.

- Please avoid making threads in “general” or “template” formats. Avoid chaining threads, copy-pasting OPs, backlinks, and the like.
- The quality of posts is extremely important to this community. Contributors are encouraged to provide high-quality images and informative comments.

Not enough ntr bald old man doujin

Natsu was too autistic to understand the notion of love and when Lucy basically confessed to him he said that he honestly doesn't give a flying fuck.
He did say that they would together forever so you can take that as you will.

wait, did someone actually fucked the loli?
Holy shit i want to read it now.

One of the worst shits ever created. Fact.

Mashima should never be allowed to write ever again

The main bad guy canonically fucked Fairy Tails founder who is an eternal loli

Should have been a school romcom. 99% of the readers only cared about shipping anyway.

dropped it years ago and l had enough patience to follow naruto till the end, should be explicit enough

One of the main villains impregnated(yes she actually has a child) this piece of loli ass.

If that's over, I should take the courage to read it from tournament till the end.
One day, maybe...

I stopped reading after they revealed Mistgun is another Geralt clone or whatever. Rave > this crap

>dropping it during tournament
What the fuck are you doing, that was actually one of the best arcs

The finale felt rushed, like the guy didn't care about the story in the end. It needed more focus on the characters because that was the most entertaining part of the manga. The final chapter was just a few lines wrapping up every group and then teasing for the shippers. Pretty disappointing even for Fairy Tail.

Wendy is still cute.

This thread needs way more Lucy.

It was a fun and entertaining series with great girls. I appreciate that it never took itself too seriously like usual shounen garbage

It was complete garbage since day1.

is that movie dragon cry or whatever it was called out on the webs yet?
it was the first anime i watched literally ever so i think i'll watch it for old times sake

>There are various opinions about Wendy getting injured.
>I believe there are people who reject the idea of her being injured since she’s a little girl. My editor at that time also said “isn’t this overdoing it”. However, Wendy is a warrior and not an existence that must be protected. A warrior has to fight, and getting injured is something to be expected if you fight.

What a bully.

Anyone who expected anything more than silly shounen with top tier girls is delusional, and in that respect at least it delivered. There were a few good fights and hype moments, it definitely started declining as it went on so I'm glad it ended where it did before it went full Naruto. I do wish the ending wasn't so rushed though, like a whole extra long chapter should have been dedicated to the epilogue

Need more of less.

Fights were trash, characters were trash, story was trash, everything was pretty fucking bad. And it didn't get worse as it went on, it stayed the same exact shit recycled over and over again.

Wendy will forever be best girl.

Did you drop it before the timeskip or something?
Since the last few arcs seemed to take themselves plenty serious. Which is impressive with how horrible they were.
I beg to differ, it got progressively worse as it tried to portray the same shit over and over, while increasingly taking itself more serious.
Anyway, the ending was bad enough it retroactively sucked away the enjoyment I had from earlier arcs.

I stopped reading after the alternate universe arc with Mistgun.
How much worse did it get

Fairy Tail over or something?

This
It would have been better with sex

You may need to turn your brain off to enjoy it but when you do, it does have sexy girls, "cool stuff" happen, and decent art.
Not enough to make me to follow it weekly tough. I read it every few month or so.

fpbp

Post-timeskip it was starting to take itself more seriously, but it remained a comedy action series for the most part, it never full-on ditched its sense of humor. Which is why I am glad it ended before it went full serious. I agree the ending was shit though. Honestly instead of the last arc being some dramatic fight it should have been a friendly tournament within Fairy Tail or something else low key that would give every character the chance to wrap up their story arc and relationships while maintaining the sense of lightheartedness the series had earlier

Yes

This. Most of the girls are top-tier specially specially Dimaria, Mira, Erza, and Erza's mom.

>smug cat slut has a magical girl transformation in the movie
neat

Okay you're blind. We get it. Now go visit a hospital and spare us your stupid ramblings about how Fiary Tails clones were "best girls".
Pasting different hairstyles on samefaced baloon tits isn't good.

Huh.

The perfect series for anyone who thought One Piece was too emotionally challenging and cerebral.

H-Manga Battle Shounen just like Drill Jill Sperm Star

I want to marry Erza!

Need the other half

>two types of ears

>FT thread
>next to no fap material posted
What a shit thread.

Look at this slut.

>erza mom
Post her, I dropped this years ago.

This.

>all those lewd girls
>little to no doujins
FT was a mistake

>no SoL ecchi comedy series about Erza getting drunk and trolling the shit out of all her guildmates

sad. Mashima needs to get on that.
also erza/jelal inspired momo/todoroki

But thats Wendy?

Best mom

Is it still running? or just that two volume

Pretty much this

It's over, the sequel is Spermaniax and the final is Ikenai Sperm Bitch

Cana was best girl, though. Show some respect.

I really felt like i'd get to use this more often, but it really hasn't come up.

Basically he was so fucking crazy that he once passed out writing because he thought that if he stopped writinh Conan was going to kill him.

Good characters, horrible writing.
All in all, I don't regret a single minute I spent reading it, though there were better things I could have been reading.
Now that it's over, I can definitively say Rave > FT

>Good characters
I don't think you read this crap

The entire story was a waste of time. Its only feature of worth is an abundance of beautifully drawn boobs and asses. No one should even attempt to decipher dialogue, plot or meaning from it.

Wack

Rave is exactly the same shit

t. dicklet faggot

This ended? What was the ending like? Did Juvia, Lucy, etc all get the D they've been wanting for so long?

I want Lucy to sit on my face and Wendy on my dick

Theyre all so plowable, should really do an hmanga spin off. Other artist' doujins cannot compare.

Also, movie bds hwne

Gajeel impregnated Levy. Lucy made a halfass confession to Natsu, who responded with "ye w/e time for quests". Gray admitted that Juvia is his forever. Jellal vanished from the story so Erza got nothing. Happy didn't score with Carla. Zerek and Mavis fucked each other to death, then came back fine with no memories because lol. Acnologia went "rawr, i am dragon king and shit" and Natsu was like "no" and onepunched him.

That's pretty much it.

Cute family

Well that's disappointing for the most part. I'm happy for Juvia though.

>Acnologia went "rawr, i am dragon king and shit" and Natsu was like "no" and onepunched him.
Did he also rave on about muh friendship beforehand like true Fairy Tail fashion?

>"Hey Lucy, why are you wearing this chain? Anyways I though of a great prank to pull on Grey!"
>"Natsu, I want you to ravage my pu-"
>"Hey Happy, drop that fish and get over here, this is gonna be great!"

Afterwards, yes. As Acnologia was dying he also declared Natsu the new dragon king for defeating him, and Natsu was like "no that's dumb, you're dumb".

There was a joke translation of that chapter floating around for a bit before the actual translation came out, but I don't know if anyone saved it. If anyone still has it I'd much appreciate it.

Same as my final thoughts on Soul eater

Great ideas across the board. Terrible execution of those ideas

I remember watching like 2 or 3 eps of this show back when it was first getting popular and thinking it was utter trash. Is it worth watching just for fanservice or is there other worthwhile shit in it?

>Is it worth watching just for fanservice
that would depend on what your fetishes are

This.