GREENPILL ON JUDAISM

The Jews Blow The Whistle On Themselves

There is a reason the Talmud warns that to reveal the nature of the Jewish religion would be the end of the Jews. The real Jewish religion is Kabala this is the fourth and highest level of Judaism. And it shows that the Jewish "god" is false and the Jews are criminals abusing occult power liberally for their own gain at the cost of the Gentiles.

The Jewish Rabbi's state that the 22 letters of their Alphabet are the 22 resonances of the Jewish soul and each letter is designed to fit into a pattern with the Jewish soul specifically. This is further shown as the 22 paths on the Jewish world tree which relate to the map of the Jewish soul.

The message in Kabala is that "God" didn't write but engraved the Ten Commandments into the two tablets. This is code for engraving the letters into the soul. The Two Tablets represent the three pillar's of the world tree the left, right and where they meet in the middle. The Ten Commandments also represent the ten worlds on the Jewish Tree of Life. The other message is there is 613 laws of the Torah are summarized in the Ten Commandments and 613 this adds to Ten. There are also 600,000 letters in the Torah.

This is showing the Torah is kabala as the Kabala states. But each Jew is stated to have their own special letter in the Torah. The point of this is the entire Torah is literally connected into the Jewish soul. This is why the Torah is shown as the Kabbalistic Tree of Life and called the body of their God…..The Jews simply have created a matrix of energy that ties into their soul to bring about their own agenda.
There are Kabbalistic stories that show the most important are the first Ten Letters of the Hebrew Alphabet as this relates to the letters of the Ten Worlds. Which "god" creates with. God here is code for all the chakra's. Each world and its pathway also relates to specific Hebrew letters that "god" the adept uses to create according to the properties of such.

Other urls found in this thread:

veteranstoday.com/2017/12/26/ex-chabad-member-exposes-trump-family-cult/
sites.google.com/site/ebreicredentiingesu/Home/hyksos-are-jews
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_mysticism#Historical_forms_of_Jewish_mysticism_timeline
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merkabah_mysticism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hekhalot_literature
tabletmag.com/jewish-life-and-religion/185014/daf-yomi-99
chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/361900/jewish/Kelipot-and-Sitra-Achra.htm
asatru.org/
goonsaloon.pro/intj/
youtu.be/v7fSnlI9y0M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

In Kabala the Jews admit their "god" is just a matrix of energy they have created with the use of Hebrew mantra's such as the Torah which is called the long name of "god" in kabala.

In Kabala the Ayn Sopf is called what god actually is. And this is openly stated to be taken from the Greeks "Unmoveable Mover" which is the Ather element. Which is the infinite vastness of existence and the element of sound which is vibration, light, geometry and the substance of the elements of creation which are energetic arrangements of the principal element, Ather that all existence is manifested of. This is the Shab'da Brahman in Hinduism. The concept of the infinite as light and sound which is the principal element of space.

From here the Kabala states that their Jewish "god" Elohim was created by Shekinah power which is the energy of the 22 Hebrew letters. Energy is consciousness and the 22 letters carry the collective consciousness of the Jewish soul. The Rabbi's just created a thought from and infused it with their own racial collective consciousness.

The Ruach Elohim, the "Holy Spirit" in the Bible is the consciousness energy of this matrix of Jewish energy. The Christian has to become born again, to have a literal transference of this consciousness of this matrix infuse their soul, mind and spirit. Which is literally connecting into this matrix of Jewish energy and becoming a conduit for this to act into the material world. This is how the Jews seek to control and possess the mass mind of the Gentiles and harness this to bring about their global control. This is the purpose the propaganda icon of Jesus Christ was created to serve. Its the thought form the Jews use to possess and control the Gentile mass mind though.

This article is very revealing:

veteranstoday.com/2017/12/26/ex-chabad-member-exposes-trump-family-cult/

>Michael Berg: I was born in Israel in 1985. My parents are European Jews (My parents’ ancestors had a history in Germany since the middle ages…)

>Physically, my family and I don’t look like “typical” Jews – I look like an ethnic German.

>Why is it important? It’s important since Jewish racism against gentiles isn’t so much about biological racism (hatred of gentiles because they are physically different from Jews). There are Jews in all shapes and colors. Jewish racism is about a spiritual racism – a belief that Jews have a higher soul than non-Jews and that non-Jews have satanic souls.

>This means that all religious Jews regardless of their colors and country of origin look at non-Jews as “inferior” simply because they came to believe that non-Jews have satanic souls.

>I want to tell you about my experience and my understanding of the Jewish religion in general and a racist cult “Chabad” in particular.

HOW I BECAME PART OF CHABAD

>It all began at the age of 20. At the time I was a religious Jew but I wasn’t quite part of Chabad. Then in 2005, while visiting NYC, I met a Chabad emissary who had introduced me to the movement. He asked me if I could visit “770” in Brooklyn NY. I did. I took part in their rituals and meetings and over the next 4 years I became a fanatic follower of Chabad.

>We used to have meetings in which we had discussed the coming of the Jewish Messiah and the future world as envisioned by Chabad and the Jewish religion – a world where the Jews are the supreme masters of the Earth where every individual Jew has as many as 2,800 gentile slaves, a world, where the only purpose of non-Jews is to serve Jews. On the other hand, the Jews are considered as the “Seat Of God”.

WHAT AND WHO IS CHABAD?

>I’ll describe Chabad the way I see it given my past membership in it. Chabad is a racist organization – a Jewish supremacist missionary cult whose main goal is Jewish total superiority over the “Goyim” and their enslavement.

>Its central commandment is fulfilling the commandment “Breaking Through” i.e. making the world safe for Zionist world domination.

>Chabad train their young to be emissaries when they grow up. Being “emissary” in Chabad terms means spreading their racist ideology to Jews all over the world – especially those who are not practicing Judaism. They give ideological and moral support for the Zionist Globalist Agenda.

>They see the enslavement of the “Goyim” through the international Jewish banks and the international politics as serving their Messianic prophecies – a future world where the New World Order controls all the nations of the world.

>Under their leader Rabbi Menachem Mendel (1902-1994), the movement established a network of nearly 4,000 institutions that provide religious, social and ideological support to Jews in over 1,000 cities, spanning 100 countries including all US states.

JEWS ARE GOD. GENTILES ARE INSECTS WHOSE ONLY PURPOSE IS TO SERVE JEWS OR DIE

>According to Chabad, Jews themselves are “God”. Usury is permitted and encouraged against non-Jews (This is the motive of the NWO bankers). Chabad’s movement book “The Tania” is all about the Jews being God on Earth and non-Jews as being no more than animals – inferior without souls. If they do have souls their souls are demonic and satanic and originate in the “Klipot A’thmeot” i.e. the unholy spheres or the “Sitrha Achra”.

>Gentiles are animals without souls in their eyes. The “Jewish Soul” is God incarnate. The entire universe—including the trillions of galaxies, stars and planets—were created solely for the Jews and by God YHVH who is actually a manifestation of the Jewish people itself. One finger nail of a Jew is worth more than the entire non-Jewish world populations (That includes Europeans, Muslims, Asians and Africans) according to Chabad…

THE New World Order AGENDA

>Chabad is nothing more than a manifestation of the Jewish racism that fuels the NWO agenda. Israel’s founder and former Prime Minister David Ben Gurion’s envisioned the Jews as being at the center of the One World Government dream. This will be the fulfillment of the promises of the Bible where the Jews will be the controllers and rulers of all the nations of the world in the time to come.

>The Jerusalem Supreme Court was built to support this agenda as envisioned by Ben Gurion:

>“In Jerusalem, the United Nations (a truly United Nations) will build a shrine of the prophets to serve the federated union of all continents; this will be the seat of the Supreme Court of Mankind, to settle all controversies among the federated continents, as prophesied by Isaiah…”

>Guess who funded and built the “Supreme Court”? The controllers of the world banks i.e. the Rothschilds of course! The Jewish Racist and supremacist agenda is blatantly in your face… It is simply a matter of 2+2=4.

>Cabala and Satanism (insert antispirituality instead of satanism) are a means to weaken their host nations so they can more easily control these nations by degrading them. This is how they maintain their money monopoly. Hence we become more materialistic and less spiritual (look at modern “art” for example) and are then more easily controlled and enslaved.

Talmudic Judaism is a product of the cult of Seth. Also, there's great evidence Abraham was initiated in egyptian esoterism - which would implicate in him descending from some hycso priest.

The Holocoaster was:

greatly exaggerated,

had forged numbers,

media pushing the narrative (pic related),

33° masons in all countries involved,

where most "laborers" had disease and starvation issues at the end of the war,

where Auschwitz had soccer teams, orchestra, camp money and leisure activities,

where there's no evidence of human skin lamp shades or hair mattresses,

and witness testimonies involves getting shot by rifles and bouncing bullets off the skin;

The holocoaster to the "Jews" is what Alderaan is to the Star Wars Universe, just as fictional and just as justifiable for victim mentality. Take note of how they create fantasies to justify their existence rather than backing it with evidence of them being evicted by almost every prehistoric country known to date. Being "Jewish" is not the problem, everyone else is the problem. "Look at how the joos sacrificed themselves for the greater good in a spiritual backstory, etc"

>Doesn't know what holocaust means in the highest satanic echelons.

Elaborate?

Holocaust (sacrifice by fire) is literally the term used by the high echelons to refer to the 2 World War in it's whole and it's resulting carnage, not only the killing of jews. For them, the war was a giant sacrifice ritual.

I've heard something similar before, I have to dig on the topic. Thanks.

Very worthy read on the duality of the demiurge, the light and the dark side in the pic related.

This pic is almost correct in it's conclusion but it makes some crucial errors that prevent you to understand the current reality in it's fullness.

I can give a crumble for you, though: We (as we exist now) are a product of bickering "gods" or entities, if you are more comfortable with the term.

Also an interesting possiblity: The Kabbalah is not necessarily semitic in it's origins. In fact, it is probably a decrepit and distorted interpretation of an Aryan doctrine handed down from Atlantis/Thule to the remnant torchbearers of that culture, the Egyptians (don't even start with that afro-revisionist bullshit). The Egyptian ruling class preserved the Atlantean wisdom until the advent of Moses whom the bible tells us learned all the mysteries of the Egyptians. Interestingly, it is only after this time that "miracles" begin occur on behalf of the Jews. Of course, Rabbinical authorities and other knaves will tell you that their god initiated Moses directly or some such thing.

There are other points of interest here as well. For instance, I have always thought that the Norse Yggdrasil with it's 9 spheres (with Kether implied, rather than shown) is a remarkably similar construct to the Kabbalistic tree of life. It may have represented a separately preserved line of initiation from Atlantis/Thule, now lost.

You are correct. There are two branch of esoteric knowledge: the egyptian one and the greek one: these two branches separated after somewhere around 3,000 BC and it's source dates back to, at last, 5,000 BC.

Moses descended from a illustrious line of hykso priests, who worshipped the egyptian god Set - that's why he was initiated in the most profund egyptian secrets.

Satan, Moloch, and Lucifer are TITLES or designations, NOT names. YHWH, Jesus, and Kek are NAMES, NOT titles.

Satan means adversary, opponent, accuser, or enemy in Hebrew. Lucifer means lightbringer in Latin. Moloch means King. The being designated by the TITLE Satan varies depending on who is speaking. To the Jews, Jesus is Satan and is called such in the Old Testament. To Christians, YHWH is Satan, and is called such in the New Testament.

Lucifer is a title of Jesus/Kek, who are both emissaries of the True God above the demi-urge, sent into YHWH/Saturn's material prison to bring light to specific groups.

Moloch is a title for YHWH

Satan being resister for whichever side, so a resister of natural and resister of synthetic, also from Sanskrit Satanama, truth.

YHWH or "jehovha" is a self actualising meditation, obviously appropriated by the kike god and forgotten.

Lucifer as a good morning light name of Yeshua and Venus

Atlantis = The civilization that is a bastion for all other to aspire to

I have been trying to understand something. Perhaps it is related. Earth is covered in a vast network of monoliths, basically evidence of a massive international human society some 12-14000 years ago, extremely advanced beyond us. We have the stones, the buildings, but we have no bones of these people, no skeletons, nothing to explain why they disappeared, why their society ended. The idea of a massive cataclysm does not fit, there would be more physical traces as it would have been world-wide. My question is.. Is it possible our ancestors left behind their physical bodies and "ascended" into these archons/light/dark creatures ? I understand there were already such entities on the earth in those days, did we seek to join them ? Did we create some kind of digital form of ourselves ? Did these archons cull the farm once before ? Does that explain why human emotion nourishes them, are they data ghosts ? Thoughts ?

I will never mock your memeflag again BLMBro

There is a lady named Helena Patrovna Blavatsky that did some writing on the root races as well as the ancient civilizations. You should check her out.

found an essay, link below, and went to the central library to verify:
>sites.google.com/site/ebreicredentiingesu/Home/hyksos-are-jews
Now I'm looking to find any historical evidence of when the roaming mercenary pirates from the east penetrated into the Egyptian civilization was and if was around the same time Druids showed up in Ireland considering the blood rituals are the same.

When non-Jews do bother to pry into the Talmud, they always talk about the parts that slander goys as cattle, etc. This is all well and good but there is a lot more to it than that. It is considered the "esoteric Torah," and contains an untold amount of mysticism and esoterica that remains all but secret. A vast and lengthy analysis is required to dig into the Talmud with weaonized-autism-style attention to detail.

Moreover, there are older, non-kabbalistic forms of Judaic mysticism that most people are barely aware of. Yeah, it's Wikipedia, but check out the following as a good jumping-off place at least:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_mysticism#Historical_forms_of_Jewish_mysticism_timeline

Check out Merkabah Mysticism: older and non-Kabbalist:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merkabah_mysticism

And then there is the Hekhalot: Same story:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hekhalot_literature

Here's a small piece worth pondering. Again, little-known pre-kabbalic Jewish Mysticism:

Hekhalot

And then there is this gem: "Studying the Talmud can drive you insane":

tabletmag.com/jewish-life-and-religion/185014/daf-yomi-99

This rabbit hole goes much deeper than Kabalah and Torah. It's a freaking rabbit warren.

Dirty jap range banned you from Sup Forums? Come to goonsaloon.pro where we don't ban anyone. ViGUrJEH

One of things hyksos were called was "captive kings", which is innacurate. The hyksos took advantage of the erosion of central authority during the Second Intermediate Period to infiltrate egyptian priesthood and promote the cult of Set. who was seen as a manifestation of their own god.

It's also stated Moses had vast knowledge of egyptian esoterism which would only be available to the priesthood.

careful, at the end of the rabbit hole you will find a snake
look at almost every religion and you will find the symbol of a snake in some form (dragon too). Tribe of DN as noted in the Torah, Judges in the OT, and also Snakes.
Going back to peak civilzation of Egypt and they learn about usury and aptly call it "snake bite" because it slowly erodes the economy by replacing the gold with fiat. Sound familiar?

That's it, I think it was way before Moses, that the Abraham was the first to reach Egypt because that's when the Judaic calendar starts 5778 years go. That's why I also wanted to see if the Druids were connected because they'd be the allegorical snakes that St Patrick chased away and reason why the Catholic church never canonized him because it a Tribe of Snakes corporation.

chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/361900/jewish/Kelipot-and-Sitra-Achra.htm
Holy shit this is real. I've been researching and reading up on all of this, but most of it actually makes sense and describes many experiences I've had. What sect fights chabad as I'm assuming I'll never be able to be a real member.

Also people here need to remember to not fall for satanism (As I know many NatSocs do), it feeds the same system, no matter what people who run sites like Joy of Satan may say. they talk about how Satan is also another name or aspect of Wotan and Set, well why not just fucking drop the cringy edge and just go with Wotan, go back to REAL "Aryan" spirituality, like they keep pushing. It's ridiculous they continue to work with the Kike framework, this is like referring to yourself unironically as fucking Goyim. You're using THEIR terms. Why are the ONLY entites JoS works with demons and Satan? No ancestor work, no nature spirits, no plant spirits, no specific Nordic gods or thought-forms, no other more "neutral" entities or Archtypes. Nope, just use the (((Goetia))) (A Jewish creation, but you could say a catalogue of "Real Spirits" but nothing is stopping it from being Jewish thought forms as well).

Not to mention all the glorification of Satanism in jewish media, movies and music. Sure, you can spin it as controlled opposition, but the Satanism I see from JoyofSatan and the Satanism presented in Kike filth is the same except JoS throws Hitler in there and new age energy work.

Looking into asatru,
asatru.org/
seems alright. The kaballah shit is so weird.

The druids probably arrived in Europe sligtly later.

Magician and occult scholar here. Anyone has questions on Kabbalah or etc. I'll lurk. Not a LARP.

Dirty jap range banned you from Sup Forums? Come to goonsaloon.pro/intj/ where we don't ban anyone. vmj7Qr8s

Also of interest is that some initiated in the art and even some historians support the idea the original god Set was corrupted and suplanted by the adoration of a Canaanite god some consider to be Moloch, by the hyksos.

Be careful not to fall into the Wiccan/New Age/Larping Retard bullshit, think for yourself and look for various sources.

Okay so if Jews descended from egyptian worship of Seth, what happened to the Greek occultists. Something I've put a lot of time into is mythraism. Occult worship of mythra from Zoroastrianism in present day Iran traveled to the roman empire, so what happened to the greek occultists?

>Okay so if Jews descended from egyptian worship of Seth
They didn't. When man created his ancient civilizations there were people from all over who could not or refused to live in society. They formed their own tribe, called the Habiru (which means bandit/murderer), and lived as degenerates. After decades of inbreeding they created a new ethnicity: the Hebrews. The very word Hebrew comes from Habiru. The Hebrews became the Israelites and died off. Today's Jews are not related to the ancient Hebrews or Israelites.
>what happened to the greek occultists?
Got absorbed by the Hermetic movement.

What is the highest art for a magician. And of this art what is the highest degree of mastery one can achieve?

That depends on the magician, his culture, goals, and perspective. However, at some point of spirtual development, every magicians realizes the only true art is creatively expressing his Will.

The thing is that occult things I've looked into usually end up dealing with Chakra meditation, and coiling snakes (around chakras or the spine)of some form so it always felt satanic to me. Ill just keep looking.

If you are really initiated in the secrets you should know there's one that's almost universally considered to be the most desired of all the secrets by basically every Tradition

Magic originates with the ancient Aryan culture of Zoroastrianism. The priests of this religion were called Magi, and it is from this word we derive our words "magician" and "magic." The are two ways of looking at the Occult:

>the aryan perspective
>the jewish perspective

In the Aryan tradition, "secrets" only exist because you're not smart enough to figure them out, but as a thinking person your goal should be to make the occult or hidden into the obvious, common knowledge. The Jew cherishes secrecy and "occultism" because he has not understand the meaning.

>There is a reason the Talmud warns that to reveal the nature of the Jewish religion would be the end of the Jews
Where? Quote
>The Jewish Rabbi's state that the 22 letters of their Alphabet are the 22 resonances of the Jewish soul and each letter is designed to fit into a pattern with the Jewish soul specifically. This is further shown as the 22 paths on the Jewish world tree which relate to the map of the Jewish soul.
This is nonsense. What is your source. Which book is that from. Passage, chapter, etc..
>The message in Kabala is that "God" didn't write but engraved the Ten Commandments into the two tablets. This is code for engraving the letters into the soul. The Two Tablets represent the three pillar's of the world tree the left, right and where they meet in the middle.
Yeah again you're wrong, provide sources
> and called the body of their God
G-d doesn't have a body, and it's certainly not Torah which is describe in Kabbalah as Ratson, Will. The opposite of a physical body, no such concept for G-d.
>There are Kabbalistic stories that show the most important are the first Ten Letters of the Hebrew Alphabet as this relates to the letters of the Ten Worlds. Which "god" creates with. God here is code for all the chakra's. Each world and its pathway also relates to specific Hebrew letters that "god" the adept uses to create according to the properties of such.
Again, complete nonsense, provide sources
Literally everything you wrote is completely off base.
>t. orthodox jew

Thanks for the LARP.

>these facts are a LARP
get out of the Abrahamic/New Age context, user.

Checked

ty fren

Dude, if you really were initiated you'd have answered my basic question, even if you think your Zoroastrian interpretation to be most accurate one.

My knowledge doesn't come from abrahamic writing, user. I'm just discussing it from this context cause this is the context of the thread.

>In Kabala the Jews admit their "god" is just a matrix of energy they have created with the use of Hebrew mantra's such as the Torah which is called the long name of "god" in kabala.
And I mean like this, specifically, is completely ridiculous and goes against the very foundation of Torah and the basis of Kabbalah
>In Kabala the Ayn Sopf is called what god actually is.
Ein Sof means 'With End', because to ultimate to ascribe a name to G-d is a limitation, which He has none.
> And this is openly stated to be taken from the Greeks "Unmoveable Mover" which is the Ather element
This is 100% false, again provide a source and quote
> From here the Kabala states that their Jewish "god" Elohim was created by Shekinah power which is the energy of the 22 Hebrew letters.
This is so far off base, I don't know where to begin. Elokim is one of the names of G-d. Shechinah means Divine Presence. G-d has different names the same way that a man who is a father, doctor and also a husband would be referred to as different titles/names depending on the situtation/who he is dealing with

The goal of all magic is to do your Will. There is no "secret power all magicians cherish" or whatever. Life is not Harry Potter ..

It's "secret" in the aspect it isn't difused to the general public. I have no problem to shared what I know with others. You, on the other hand, has shown complete ignorance of basically every tradition I can think of because you still didn't answer my question.

>it isn't difused to the general public
see
"secrecy" for the sake of secrecy is jewish. i am not a kike magician. sorry.

>i am not a kike magician. sorry.
I'm not a mathematician but I still can do some calculus.

The fact you dismiss everything outside your tradition to be "kyke" and hasn't shown even the most rudimentary knowledge of the basics really puts your original presentation at question.

There's the Hermetic tradition, the LHP, RHP...all different occult groups with different goals, user. There is no "one secret" every magician strives towards. This isnt harry potter lolol

youtu.be/v7fSnlI9y0M

Remember Khazars are the Ashkanazi Jews. They LARP as gentiles and fuck the entire world behind the scenes. They love Zionism.

good post

Woke thread. Bump in hopes that satan lights youre way

More greenpill:

These are dark jews, and there are many kinds of jews.

Jews, in general, are just puppets of something far more sinister.

reminder that the range ban is a goon plot
>buy botnet access
>spam Sup Forums with cuck porn
>use range bans to advertise

some are, some aren't

Our good rabbi is here. Sup brah, couldn't ask you last time, how old are you?