Is this fish too fat?

Is this fish too fat?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_y4DbZivHCY
twitter.com/hayo_cinema/status/885818437351522304
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I know who's fat.

Looks like just the right amount of fat.
I'm more worried about her spine, that pose is pretty difficult to do without breaking it.

Shouldn't the thing covered by her face already be covered?

>these fish will be removed in the tankoubon
MUH

Elf san wa yanderegomenasai by synecdoche.

Long droopy salmon curtains.

You can see her ribs there if you look close enough.
Why is she with the fatasses?

She got too weak to swim due to not exercising. She really doesn't need to slim down, but then Dark Elf had a similar problem and basically already fixed it. I like her around so I won't complain.

>She got too weak to swim due to not exercising.
That... that makes no sense whatsoever.

Fine, fine, she got too weak to swim WELL due to not exercising. When you're comparing yourself to mermaids it makes sense.

But why doesn't she just swim instead? Its a better exercise.

This went from delicious thicc to disgustingly obese pretty fast

Why don't you just read the manga instead of asking? It's a more enjoyable way to spend time.

I did, I don't remember the details.

She is not very bright.
Also, she can't use pools and maybe she can't go to the beach because of her work.

Then go read the most relevant chapters again. The questions you're asking are getting inane.

Never have I seen a more homosexaul opinion in my life. stop posting any day now

Yeah but she's a fish so it's the good kind of fat

Makes me wonder what would happen if a cow was ever added to the gang.

I bet she sweats frying oil.

You are weak.

When's tankoubon anyways?

So why do the fries taste so good?

It already got released.

Neat. Been importing some manga for no real reason other than joking about the end of the internet, will probably add fat elf to that at some point. Nips just kinda bump that up because of deviancy.

crispy outside with a soft inside.

Gravy is best dipping sauce, next is bbq.

Salty, greasy with fat, dip-able in calorie dense sauces, made almost all carbs.

I coukd go for some fries now.

Yeah, me too.

We all know that erufuda loves fries, but who loves nuggets enough to fight her here?

Me.

But what kind?
I like to hate myself so sometimes I get Mcds, sometimes arbys curly fries, Braums are always good with the crinkle cut.

Mcds get bbq, Arbys gets the 3 pepper, and Braums is white gravy.

that's one spooby fesh

I want to kiss erufuda's feet

Ronnie.

Oh shit, we gotta make them kiss, it will be horrible

It's really not one of these threads without this guy

Mero makes the best faces.

nice feet

Look at this fucking swimpig

LOOK AT IT

Do buta fly?

Yes, high

>Is this fish too fat?
that fish isn't fat enough!

Is there any conceivable way that the dark elf will let you fondle her ass? Will she do it for money? She seems to like money, but I don't know if she has standards

Just call it a weight loss technique. It's perfectly believable given what she's seen so far.

If you do volunteer work for her in the store.

>No Ogre this chapter
Lame

Thing is, deep tissue massage actually works.

Sure, but I doubt anyone here actually knows how to do it. Still, lie well enough and keep your touch "professional" and you've got your hands on some soft elf butt.

My secret technique works 100%, just close your eyes and let me do the rest Dark Elf-san

And when she lets her guard down completely and dozes off, you can dick her. It's a perfect plan.

>get tankoubon
>the fish is removed but the censor fishes and face are now just floating there covering nothing.

>cum in her vagina
>it dribbles down leg
>you are fused inside the mermaid's tail.

And then she opens her eyes and you're mobbed by golems after two thrusts. No, what you want to do is start with a normal butt and thigh massage, make that massage more and more lewd so she's hot and bothered, then tell her how many calories you burn an hour having sex. This is how you lewd the elf.

mcnuggets are one of the most horrifying frankenfoods known to man, up there with hot dogs

You two would be terrible h-manga protagonists.

>how many calories you burn an hour having sex
H-how many is that, by the way

I think it was about a glass of wine.
Not really worth it

What are you talking about? What I described is a perfect way for a fat balding man to take advantage of a naive young girl and break her with the power of The Dick. Or, you know, also a nice way to initiate dickings in a vanilla H-manga. I'm multifunctional!

And adding this line is how you dick the ogre. That and playfully offering to make her a mommy. Heart pupils, motherfuckers.

You need to try out all sorts of positions. There's books about this, some even in manga format.

All knife ears need to be rounded up and killed, with the exception of those retained as maids/sex slaves for the dungeons. They have plagued fantasy for too long with their holier than thou attitudes and must be put to a violent end. Anybody who can gaze at an elf with anything besides disgust and revulsion is a race traitor and should be killed alongside them

It's not worth it, Urist. Just calm down and have a good drink.

Best fish. She should get swole for real.

How's dwarf fortress these days? Haven't played seriously since 2010 but I get the itch often.

There's an ointment for that. It's called Rimworld.

They taste so good though

>totally legitimate weight loss technique

You know. I guess at first I was too fovused on fapping to this manga but girls like Mero and Hobbi are pretty fun even if it's impossible to fap to them.

>And then she opens her eyes and you're mobbed by golems after two thrusts.

One more than I needed, so no harm no foul.

>OP pic
>unfappable

You need that omega 3, user.

I find funny how only the elves, specially the high elf, are the ones that their diet is failing hard

It's because she specifically sees her diet as an excuse to eat even MORE fries. "If I'm doing all this work to lose weight, that means I can eat even more fries without problem!"

It's sadly a real problem with exercise/diets, and why you see some fatasses who say "Working out never worked for me, it must be genetic." Because they take the fact they are working out as an excuse to eat even more than they did before.

but how do you explain dark elf then? she still seems fat, actually the other girls aside from elves, seem to be actually working on their diets, the newers one probably no much since they havent doing the diet as long as the other, but fish and oni that are becoming kinda regular, seem like their diet is working, flower girl worked perfectly too.

youtube.com/watch?v=_y4DbZivHCY

Man I love those videos. Wish he'd made more.

Okusan is too cute.
If she doesn't appear enxt episode I will riot.

holy shit this guy is hilarious.

Dark elf is better.
Tato elf is too fat.
Dark elf is healthy and has a big brown butt.

Oga is wifey though.

Is she naty?

Puffy!

Will this manga ever get uncensored? I want to see those cute lewd bodies.

Take a closer look at the OP.

How is ogre so perfect?

Ogre>Pig>Dog>Hobbit>Fish>Flower>Fat elves

Oh no, Fish's leaving? Back to her mermaid world or something?

>Back to her mermaid world or something?
Under the sea, under the sea.

Ogre>dark elf>dog/plant/pork>fish>fatty elf

>plant that high
She's boring as fuck.

twitter.com/hayo_cinema/status/885818437351522304

Boring, but not actively annoying like fish and potato. The middle of the pack is a fine place for her.

Fish is entertaining. Plant is almost a non-character.

Anyone else hate THICC? Anime girls are better cute and thin plus the memes are unbearable.