What's his end game?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/hkpKO)
archive.is/eU9Az)
archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178)
youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag[Open]
archive.is/O0jbm)
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg[Open]
archive.is/GOlmf)
archive.is/8MfoN)
archive.is/uAhPt)
archive.is/p6UIl)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

to eat a bullet

Fame and attention

Sounds like he wants gun legislation passed.

making hard working men and women of Florida and across the nation lose money apparently. Cause economically attacking your political opponents is fair game when you hate Americans

Full transition

He's going to be sorely disappointed when twenty million niggers descend on Florida for Spring Break enquiring as to the whereabouts of white wimmenz.

He looks like a bitch, maybe some nigger will rape him

World domination.

Disarm the white population and then kill them off one by one a la South Africa

a parasitic political career that will span 7 decades

Pretty obvious, he wants attention, and gun bans.

>politions

This little kike is a subversion prodigy. He will go down in history as one of the youngest successful Jews to destroy the USA. I'm afraid he's pulling an Icarus and he's gotten to big for his britches and will soon crash and burn hard. Less talk about his gun control and more about he's a Jew

those evil Sup Forumsitions.

No spring break? HAHAHAHAHA go fuck yourself idiot.

suck ALL of the dicks

ya let's punish millions of people who make their living from the tourism industry in FL by telling people to not vacation there. Someone hit this kid with a truck.

What's a polition?

He wants to become the spokesman for the National Soy Foundation. I fear once the deep-state is done using him, they will kill him and blame non-demonicrats for more discord.

economic terrorism what a cunt

Getting fame, money, but more importantly destroying the country

Needed to be shot

>Florida
>give up our guns
They really chose the wrong state for this little charade

>youngest successful Jews to destroy the USA.
These retards didnt get the message that you need to say you only support "common sense" gun control and slowly chip away peoples righs
Admitting they want to ban all semi autos is going to to drive out millions of gun owns that never vote

He's fantastic and his speaking ability reminds me of Jon Ossoff, who almost won Georgia 6.

>tfw live in Florida
>tfw I need to leave Florida now during spring break
fuck...

W H Y

H

Y

__Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School False Flag Timeline__
+Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Scott Israel want to have a second high profile shooting in their county and meet to select date/time. (archive.is/hkpKO)
+Alphabet Soup gets a tip on a "suspicious comment" that N. Cruz made about wanting to be a "professional school shooter". They leave him in place to become the patsy. (archive.is/eU9Az)
+Teachers receive training and are notified a simulated incident will occur. (archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178)

__Feb 14__
+Students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School have an evacuation drill in the morning. (youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag[Open] )
+Cruz shows up on campus via an Uber Taxi for unknown reasons.(archive.is/O0jbm)
+Hired team of 2-3 shooters goes into the school and fires blanks with Cruz on campus. (youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU[Open] )
+Alexa Miednik sees Cruz during the evacuation and speaks to him while hearing shots fired elsewhere on campus. (youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg[Open] )
+For unknown reasons, hired shooters fail to execute Cruz and stage his suicide.
+Students are evacuated and Cruz leaves campus in the shuffle. ( See Alexa Miednik interview above ).
+Cruz does not know the police are after him and decides to go get something to eat at McDonald's/Subway without knowing he is the patsy.(archive.is/GOlmf)
+FBI/Police arrest him as he walks down a residential street on his way home. (archive.is/8MfoN)

__Feb 15__
+Cruz is presented with a plea bargain that will let him avoid the death penalty and avoid and real investigation/trial. (archive.is/uAhPt)
+Cruz pleads guilty to 17 counts of premeditated homicide even though he has not killed anyone.

__Feb 16__
+Demolition of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fl is announced to cover up the scene of the crime. (archive.is/p6UIl)

You guys could learn so much from this articulate young man. His responses are straightforward and methodically formulated. I admire his courage and determination.

god dammit
i'm too old to spring break in FL but now i have to

His dad is FBI
He is a crisis actor.

All that is missing is a giant cock

The NRA crowd is afraid of him. That is why they are trying to discredit him. And he isn’t havin’ it.

just a white niglet screaming for attention before he becomes the slave of a nigger and sucks dick for a living.

Is it just me?

Are we seeing the origin story of the next Bobby Kennedy?

Determined and tenacious and more intelligent than most of his opponents.

We also saw that in a young Senator from Illinois.

Hope!

The passing of gun legislation. The ATF isn't even allowed to use an electronic database. They gotta use old ass paper records to solve gun crimes.

What I would say to media - get some constitutional scholars on to discuss 2nd amendment, stop it with giving NRA reps any credibility at all. They are not constitutional scholars. THEY ARE GUN MANUFACTURING LOBBY - period, end of story.

>There have never been mass killings before guns were invented

The delusion

>He will go down in history
he will be forgotten by tuesday

Hope someone finishes the job
And kills him
He’s a attention whore

I'm now officially calling him Boss Hogg. ;-)

And I mean that in the best way possible!

In two weeks, possibly less, no one is going to give a shit about him.

I looked up "impressive" in the dictionary. There was a picture of David Hogg. O.M.G. Just amazing. No wonder the right wing nut jobs just can't believe this is a real student. How did this happen?! they say... How did he make it through our no child left behind juggernaut?

>politions

Can't fucking spell, but is a voice of a generation.

GIB
U
N
S

David, fuck off.

why doesn't america "make up for slavery" by making black on cuck slavery legal?
>blacks get slaves
>non-cucked whitey gets to dump their white guilt
>cucked whites get to live out their fetish
oh right, (((guess who))) won't benefit so it's a no go

>politions
i wonder how many people are willing to go to florida and open carry an ar15 during spring break.

omg. spring break thots btfo'd!

He's like a bizarro Elliot Rodger.
I bet he gets the girls and the recognition.
But he does that by being the supreme gentlewoman.

this tbqfh
whited

>hold on, this little faggot doesn't speak for us-florida billion dollar tourism industry

This

Yeah! Fuck all those people who depend on tourism trade! I hope their children starve!

the soyboy spring revolution

He's going to be the next school shooter but do it for a "good cause".

Fake and not gay enough, it didn't have "her" dick in it.

I like you

Do whites even still come to Florida for spring break? I live here, it's nothing but niggers and spics that can't afford/get a passport and a real vacation.

Getting knocked out of the spelling bee on the first round.

> Ed Krassenstein

>(((Krassenstein)))

Every fucking time.

That's a perfect solution.

How is that a deal? He basically says "Let's make a deal, do what I want."

man i hope this shit backfires on him

being a fucking NERD apparently

Of course its fake, "she" dont have a dick in the video

NRA should hold a spring break event in Broward County.

>((( k r a s s e n s t e i n ))) the ponzi fraud jew
lol

>Trying to discredit him
When you attempt to infringe on constitutional rights standing on the graves of your classmates you don't have credit to begin with

What did he mean by this?

>Liked by people on the west coast who will not be going to florida for spring break

as a Floridian, I hope the snowbirds stay up north this year

they didn't put slaves in the bill of rights nigger

((()))

To be a supreme gentleman

>telling some teenage dipshit to shut up = being afraid

YES GO TO MEXICO

Make a shemale one

In all honesty, most of the locals don't want idiot college spring breakers, and the cops will save money as well. Florida doesn't need you idiots. Many places have already banned spring breakers anyway so... sounds like a great idea!

I just think it's hilarious they're trying to use this to push gun control HERE. It won't work. It would never work. They don't call us the "Gunshine State" for nothing.

I live in Florida and I support this. Fuck out of staters. Also fuck David Hogg.

let's? kiddo you aren't anyone but a shill, you can eat shit and die

I hope he cancels spring break. Spring breakers are the worst. Loud, annoying and stupid as fuck.

IS THIS THE NEW RACH-POSTER
CUZ IT SOUNDS RETARDED LIKE THE RACHPOSTER

Already went to florida this year and spent a shit load of cash on shit.

Face it, Florida is like the Hunger Games proving grounds to the rest of America. It is shit and known for being the worst and craziest in the U.S. It's like our Australia. No one cares about your state.

Imagine using your dead classmates to launch your journalism career

I'd hit it. #metoo

This triggered me when I read his tweet

The people going to party in Florida for spring break don't give two fucks about any of that shit.

Grand-Father, Niggers don't have fathers and this one claiming a Grand-Father. Nigger acting like he has got an extended family with Men. Nigger Pleeeze.

Niggers father could be his Grandpa. Hell could be both Grandpas. Nigger got no shame 'bout pussy.

Hopefully this story ends the same way.

His and his parents end game is to make their son a politician. Either a state level pol in a safe blue district he'll never get voted out of, or a House of Representative spot in an equally safe district.