/IBS/

/IBS/ Internet Blood Sports. Flag Vee edition

>Soygoy vs Anglin: liberalists flag squads got this video down
bitchute.com/video/iS2InojanMEr/

>Last night stream #1:JF and Spencer vs Vee and Arch about ethnonationalism
youtu.be/joaDyWww23w

>Last night stream #2: Sargoy, Bre Faucheux & Mark Collett Discuss Power & the State
youtu.be/Ndff5cHXmcU

>Last night /ibs/ stream: meta discussion about blood sports
youtu.be/ER9qAx1UYSc

>New into blood sports? Watch Richard Spencer vs Sargon and Styx
youtu.be/UiUH-tWHbr8

>Ethnostate: Enoch, AltHype, Vee, Sargon, Cedarwood, Liberalists
youtu.be/y6PVuYI9HGI

>My wife's dinosaur
youtu.be/4DSHr8zoLQM

>Nick Fuentes vs. RC Maxwell | Civic Nationalism Debate
youtu.be/4tIY8ixysQM

>Jim's new video about bloodsports
youtu.be/gkkNYc4NGN8

>Real life blood sports:Nick Fuentes Vs Will Chamberlain
youtu.be/Ag0A2Ak8XzM

>Vee cries on the Kumite because of being flagged
youtu.be/zHI3HgjqP1c

>Vee denies Science
youtu.be/zyWJYp3r5-s

>David Shitrat talks about how blacks are dumb and violent, because they eat paint chips from the wall.
youtube.com/watch?v=X1LOzdBt1nI

>JF video on how Peterson refuses to talk about the JQ
youtube.com/watch?v=m6diOTW3deU

Wanna get into backyard /IBS/? Here is how pastebin.com/NMR0im9G

Bloodsport clips: youtube.com/channel/UCoCuOwpNQ39uaEU76cy_0qg/videos

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3J2V2vnrEz0
youtube.com/watch?v=4SlXgkENKpU&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=mMPw49hlrzE
twitter.com/thealthype/status/967906177081253888
youtube.com/watch?v=l8pyf8m0QRI
youtube.com/watch?v=mMPw49hlrzE&feature=player_embedded
youtube.com/watch?v=ISkyXXJL6GM
youtube.com/watch?v=6d8Py6KA4E4
youtu.be/nxkLvnSpHag
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Schedule for this week UPDATED 02/25

For today: /ibs/ joachin vs /leftypol/ 8pm EST
Monday: Metokur vs Vee about internet trolling. Vee's channel 12pm EST
Tuesday: Alt Hype vs Spino debate race realism. Baked got shoah so probably on allsup channel

March 1st Boomer faggot + some random kike vs David Duke + Mark Collet. Warski live 7pm EST
March 3rd Styx vs Fuentes about religion
April 1st Flat_earther vs JF about flat earth

First for Jim going full Frollo on a Gypsy tomorrow.

>Id is CP
Go away desTINY

NEW ALT HYPE
>NEW ALT HYPE
NEW ALT HYPE
>NEW ALT HYPE
NEW ALT HYPE
>NEW ALT HYPE

Psyched for tonight, ancap get with me dude

I love listening to Joy Sparkle I really care about her health issues. I really want to fuck her, just like all guys do, like she just said.

Goddamn it JF

Stands for Cool person m8. Not that would know what one of them is from your cuck cage wearing ass

Responding to one of Maxwell's nigger tier arguments from the Fuentes debate.
youtube.com/watch?v=4SlXgkENKpU&feature=youtu.be

I won't lie, I like the southerner accent I'd probably stick my dick in that crazy then ghost her

Same here, her bowel movements are really fascinating

tonight's /bybs/ is about to start. featuring a leftypol commie.

Name one person who is more /ourguy/

twitter.com/thealthype/status/967906177081253888

CUTE

youtube.com/watch?v=l8pyf8m0QRI

Weekly Daily reminder this just happened, am I /ibs/ champion now?

HELL IS FOR EVER

>dubs
>trips
May Kek's love be with you. Here's a dead Gypsy for good luck.

>/IBS/

Irritable Bowel Syndrome?

>CIAniggers don't know cheetahposting has been exposed

>cheetahposting
Good because it's a Serval.

>Only criticism they have is
>"You don't have a degree!"
>Needing your hand held by a teacher like you're a toddler who needs to go to the bathroom
Reminder University is for retards, Autodidacticism is the true path to knowledge

HELL IS FOR EVER

But then you have retards like Sargon. Reading Loki and thinking you have mastered the world.

Nope still third world
America is the greatest nation on Earth and upholds the morals, values, and rights all individual are given to by God. All European countries are third world hell holes compared to us and fully deserve what they've brought upon themselves. The only problem with our country are the Marxist idealogues who have infected themselves into our entertainment, learning and business institutions and the progressive bourgeois elite that support them in exchange for money. The elite have effectively changed America for the worst, changing the economy from Capitalism to corporatism and utilizing their media shills to defend and promote their views all the while viciously attacking those who disagree. The Marxists hold race difference to be the defining trait that people should judge politics on and they force the hand of whites to go and fight and focus on race. Even if one were to believe in meritocracy, it is ultimately forced upon whites to care more for their race due to this promotion of identity politics pushed by Ashkenazi marxists. Anyone who falls for their trick, black or white, should be regarded as illiberal, brainwashed, manipulated niggers and have no place in American society. If the ethnostate were ever established on American soil and minorities would be abused, hundreds of millions of people would be willing to put a bullet in between the "person in charge's" head. Fuck off with your unamerican filth trailer trash cunt.

Where is the backyard IBS link?

Sargon would be even more retarded if he'd been to university and he doesn't even read he listens to audiobooks while playing ARK raising his wifes dinosaur

youtube.com/watch?v=mMPw49hlrzE&feature=player_embedded

Thanks

Why do you faggots shit up the board with this sargon nigger jewtube personality worship?

All of you, KYS.

it's on:

>it's just a feeble soyboy teenager
BOOO

what the fuck is it

sounds like a spic

Was that from the tumblr raid from years ago?

>uknowat2do.webm
>suggesting that people cut across the tracks
retard

I could recognize it anyday, it absolutely is.
maybe he can post more.

WARSKI ATTACKED BY SOY BLOODED FAGGOT WITH FAKE ACCENT

HE NEEDS YOUR HELP

forgot llink fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=ISkyXXJL6GM

Sargon is almost 40 and has only within the last year or so begun reading basic material. He's 20 years late to the party. He'll never catch up.

People often take heuristics too far. Credentialism is a prime example of that. Credentials are a heuristic for the uninitiated. It's supposed to guarantee that a person knows what they're talking about on a given subject. This is obviously imperfect. And there's no reason someone without credentials can't be just as expert. It's just a matter of probability. Who are you going to trust when you don't know anything about a subject? A person with credentials or someone with none? But take that too far and base arguments off of it and you're doing it wrong. If you need to base your arguments on the characteristics of the people involved because you lack the necessary knowledge to argue on the points of contention then you shouldn't even be talking. That is why credentialism is such obnoxious shit.

That was really a fun day. Almost approaching the level of Dorner.

based schizophrenic poster

>their own quotes are schizophrenic

no, just you

Wtf was that meltdown by vee with metokur?

they either said those things or they didnt. I could be jumping off the ways of a mental asylum right now and it wouldnt matter. it's either true or it isnt. rational thinking does not hinge on me as an individual, and this is why eceleb strategy is so easily defeated.

Wtf are there threads?

JF is live

fuck that, get your ass in the Sup Forums stream
commie is currently defending north korea unironically

nty

How can someone be this retarded

JF gives his experience with both the Shapiros
youtu.be/nxkLvnSpHag

>NEW
NEW
>NEW
NEW
>NEW
NEW

Yea that's how I view it too. "Credentialed" experts might be more likely to be correct, but that's going to vary depending on the field. Obviously at any point in history the "experts" from some subset have believed wrong things.

It's one thing to say "I know nothing about this subject and so I'll defer to experts." It's another to say "experts are more likely to be correct than a layman, therefore the argument this layman is making based on data and reason can be ignored in favor of the expert's mere opinions/assertions."

Oh, boy. This stream will be fun.

>"Experts are more likely to be correct than a layman. The argument this layman is making based on data and reason is wrong because it contradicts a view held by experts."
fix'd

My two favorite things, JF and Igorrr
wtf I love the French now?

>commies
>retarded

redundant

Kek my mistake

>Johnny is actually losing
lol

he's arguing in good faith, sad

are we talking about Joho?

Not really.

Yeah

wtf I love communism now

So basically Joachim is going full Liberalisticist in order to defeat the commie? I got the impression he was a natsoc.

>North Korea is just fine
ayy lmao

people are sleeping, they don't need lights
it's called using your noggin'

He's going full Carl the Cuck desu
>ARE YOU SERIOUS

>turning off your lights at night, saving power and poluting less
How is caring about mother nature a bad thing?

So why does pyongyang have lights on?

kek

Some people need to work at night

yeah but they still have the lights on in pyongyang, looks like they can't make up their minds whether they are green or not

to be fair, how are you supposed to argue against someone who literally just says every single source in the world is falsified?

It's like arguing against Flat Earthers who just dismiss everything that goes against their ideas to be NASA propaganda.

Because the Great Leader does not sleep, he works all night for great benefit of his beloved people.

G-d bless

Johnny hasn't given any sources though. I think ancap offered wikipedia at one point but that's about it

because The Great Leader never sleeps! Always working for the betterment of his people!

>everything that goes against their ideas to be NASA propaganda.
well, that's objectively correct
iirc kim jong il literally made that claim
he also claimed to never poop or piss

>johnny going in for the most entry level criticism around

kraut is watching rockwell now, no more bowel movements

Dirty jap range banned you from Sup Forums? Come to goonsaloon.pro where we don't ban anyone. pKv+GQWk

>kraut
fug, i meant jf

>white trash choose to be poor
Nork tier excuses

what did he mean by this?

>Do you have ANY credentials?
Like they give a fuck. Ask James Watson how much the left cares about credentials.

Its /cow/ I think. Maybe Vee is finally cracking?

>this is the most efficient method
>which is why we need to export our production to communist countries
errrrr

JEF!

Jeffstiny is back to win another dogpile, amazing

>ancap vs commie

here we go

Holy shit this Jeff guy is a faggot. The debate was enjoyable until he showed up.

found the (((jochaim))) shill

>JF thinks GLR is a present day youtuber
guys can we get GLR on Warski? I want to see him debate Halsey

t. joachin

the communist isn't allowed to win so they had to call in anouther guy to stop him

Shut your whore mouth, Jeff is a GOD

That's another thing. They always shift goalposts. If you name someone credentialed but who is heavily criticized by leftists they completely forget the "credential" attack and just claim the specific expert is a quack.