Strike Witches

Those two are going to marry after the war aren't they?

Other urls found in this thread:

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2514886
myanimelist.net/people/78/Kaori_Nazuka
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Girls can't marry girls and Miyafuji needs a man to make lots of OP witches with.

Sorry but Yoshika is my wife and she loves my dick.

Stop forcing shitty generals for no reason other than having a chatroom for yourself and get a clue or join us on Previous generals from just last two days with one long thread that lasted over dozen hours;
I'm sure you understand that your question has no damn answer, because nobody knows other than the author, go ask him if you really care.

The long thread

Is this autism?

You forgot your trip.

It it autism.

Yeah, but it's definitely more autism to force threads for shows that aired 7 years ago and have no new content to speak of left. And when OP could've just ask his question on the /c/ thread and get a answer there.

It's the Helma dude who appears in every thread.

>no new content to speak of left

>BW BD's still coming out
>OVA just came out
>manga
>new project in 2018

Yeah, fuck off.

Maybe he just wants an answer now and not in a week?

I know you would say that however no one is talking about those anymore.
Last BW BD came out 3 months ago and no one seems to be ripping the rest anymore and it's just BD's, improved visuals over the TVA that ran year ago, what are you expecting exactly?
OVA did came out subbed finally last week and was discussed in length yesterday in the long thread, however most of it devolved to just complaining about BW in general as usual and then other random posting. Also those are BW stuff, not SW as OP intended.
No one ever talks about the manga other than during the dump thread and on helma manga threads. Certainly not you.
New project is in 2018, a damn year from now on with nothing else going for it, it's not new content and it had a over 200 post thread just yesterday, it's just marketing hype about a thing nobody knows about anything yet. Don't try to be special.

Have you checked the /c/ thread at all? It's really active these days with over 30 unique posters in the current one. Any question asked there gets an answer within hours.

Would you just fuck off already? Every single thread it's the same thing
>guys stop discussing things there is nothing to discuss
>check out our dead general on a dump board though, it's a good place for discussion
>please go to our website too I promise it's not dead as fuck
If you don't wanna be a part of it then don't, but don't come in every goddamn thread and act like an autistic cunt because people are having fun in a way you don't approve of.

I see you haven't even bothered to open those threads I linked at all to see no one spoke there about your implications.
>dead general
Open the general, it can't be that hard and see for yourself if you don't believe me, is this some sort of autism from your that prevents from doing so or do you just don't like what you see?
I haven't said a thing about helma myself, other than linking threads that are relevant to the discussion with content available. And for the dead thing there, well it's up to people like you if they want to make it more lively or not, I couldn't care less.
Again, generals are disapproved upon, it was fine over the weekend but now it's forced again for the sake of forcing and you're autistic if you can't understand that.
Have you even read the sticky? You couldn't even disprove the things I said about the state of things because it's the truth.

The sticky says, among other things, that generals are discouraged and things like chaining threads and redirecting all discussion to a single one is against the spirit of things, so I really don't see how pointing everyone towards that one general on /c/ is in any way in line with the sticky. Having a thread every once in a while is the antithesis of a general, you retarded fuck, and 4 threads in a day doesn't come close to spamming, especially since they all died pretty quickly.

>I haven't said a thing about helma myself
Not in this thread, but you knew exactly what I meant by "dead website", didn't you?
>I couldn't care less.
You could care much, much less and the first step to that would be to not link to it every chance you get.

Shame this OVA episode wasn't part of Victory Arrow. It would look 2 times better.

It also talks greatly upon the quality of said threads and content as well the series and characters, not the posters of communities as well allowing things go naturally. I'm not even gonna bother with explaining why the /c/ general is favorable in that regard to things if you don't understand it, clearly you don't post or lurk there. Thread every once in a while is fine yeah, but 4 threads, 2 of which were created even around same time does fit the looks of generals for the sake of ones being forced with no content or good OP's, especially when the only content that happened was BW OVA release last week, yet all of these OP's are about SW really, a show that hasn't had new content for over 2 years.
No, I do not. I've only linked to that place in past months if there's a thread that provides content relevant to discussion. Why on earth would I not link? That place is the best for this franchise's archival of things and finding them easily, the fuck dude? That's like saying 'google it' and the result user finds leads to helma thread because it's not elsewhere. It's like you have some sort of special hatred for the place just because it's too dead for you, you could try make it a bit livelier if that's your only issue.

>implying there's anything Miyafujesus can't do.

>cascade hide shitposts
>suddenly the whole thread fits on one page
Sigh.

>Girls can't marry girls

You don't know how it works in their world.

>implying it won't be Miyafuta impregnating Lynetits

They slept together so much Lynne is probably already pregnant.

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2514886
Related.

I don't even know why I love her so much. Her design seems boring.

myanimelist.net/people/78/Kaori_Nazuka

Nah, it's definitely not the voice. I guess it's the tits and her shameless lesbian behavior with Yoshi.

>they are living with a bunch of shotas
>no doujins

I guess love died for real.

They're both gay, obviously. At most you could get a bunch of kids jerking off while peeking, which, now that I think about it, is not actually a bad start to a doujin.

That stupid kid could jizz on Perrine's face instead of drawing on her.

Witches are so gay that even doujins have given up.
kalrsland syndrome translation when