Shingeki no Kyojin 97

Spoilers out. Being Reiner is suffering.
wasabisyrup.com/archives/JgOQkk3odPE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kXYiU_JCYtU
youtube.com/watch?v=O9TunCtR3dQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beta_Ray_Bill
imgur.com/a/IOwHs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Falco is an 2/10.

Awesome new reaction image

EREN!!

JUST

>Reiner's theme
youtube.com/watch?v=kXYiU_JCYtU

Former warriorfag here, what are the top ten methods of suicide?

Someone shop Armin here.

Shut up, faggot. Falco is a sweet boy who dindu nuffin.

Fucking pussy. Taking the easy way out.

>Teleports behind you.
>Meme

I don't think a bullet to the brain would even do it for him

A grenade in the mouth would probably work better

Is it bad that I teared up a bit at this? I don't even like Reiner that much but this made me feel really bad for him.

Who's that what's going on wtf

no script yet

Damn, what a shit-tier beard.

LAMfag

Can someone summarize what the last few chapters have been about, prior to the flashbacks? I remember marley realising titan power means less in the grand scheme of things, someone imagining eren and armin wiping out their fleet, mads wanting winged titans, reiner teaching his kouhai to protect gabi. How did we go to eren being a crippled hobo and suicide reiner?

What was ragetard doing last time we saw him?

When will the manlets learn??

Someone replace the gun with Eren's dick and add a sad Bert in the background.

FUCK

;_;

MY

youtube.com/watch?v=O9TunCtR3dQ

So why does reiner want to kill himself?

Eren - Excellent candidates.
Falco - As far as I am concerned I do not know how to do that. I was in the war. The next armor stay is going to be good (stay = shifter?). But I do not have it. I didn't do anything. It is over.
Eren - a few days come to this facility. Why did this happen? Both sould and body become deprived. Something about freedom. Even lost myself???? If you knew this, no one would be in the battle. (like if people would know which wounds the war leave, they would never agree to participate??) Something about Eren being in hell. Mostly without bugs. It is not his will. The other person forced by the environment. The hell he sees on his back is different. I see something beyond that hell. It might be hope. Maybe it's a hell of a lot. I know that ???? If you are not walking... you do not have any (may it is his phrase about 'if you do not fight you cannot win'

SHIT

maybe because his life is fucking shit

His life sucks and he is dying of cancer. Probably wanted to end his suffering/go out on his own terms.

Liquid Zeke:"Initiate the ATTACK"

Punished Eren:"We shall fufill our father's vision"

Liquid Zeke:"For Eldia"
Punished Eren:"For Eldia"

SHIT

This really gets me. I feel so bad for him.

Goog summary (1/2)
Annie secretly follows Kenny to get more information about the King, but gets caught.
Reiner & co are in a lull, so Reiner suggests destroying wall Rose. The plan is to escape from the train corps as the chaos ensues and go to the capital to directly attack the King.
Annie points out that the plan would kill most of Reiner and Bertolt’s “friends”. She is disgusted with Reiner who says that gaining trust of the trainees is part of the show.
In Eren who struggled with his gear Reiner sees himself five years ago and encourages Eren that he will be able to eliminate all titans one day.
Back to the current timeline, Reiner is struggling from a sort of PTSD from all these memories and attempts to commit suicide.
But he hears Falco who despairs from not being able to gain the Armored at this rate. Reiner realizes there is some job for him to do.
Falco meets the amputee, or Mr. Kruger. Mr. Kruger sees Falco’s bruises and correctly guesses that Falco is trying to gain the Armored. Mr. Kruger tells Falco that he is glad that Falco won’t get the titan because he seems like to be a good guy, and should live a long life. From Falco’s silence, Mr. Kruger also guesses correctly that Falco wants to gain the Titan to protect his rival.
Mr. Kruger tells Falco that although most people are simply thrown to hell that is war by others or the situation, the few who steps into the hell out of their own will do so because they see something beyond it, be it hope or some worse hell.

UP

Reiner mistaking Eren for Pieck when

MOUTH, RIFLE-KUN

>mfw I was the original RE alliance poster.
I can't believe it was memed into reality.

gook summary (2/2)

What's the point of this scene?

He should have gone full trap. Bearded Carla isn't a pretty sight.

kek

Mature and wiser, just how I like my protag

Isayama has a boner for Kenny and wanted a cameo.

To humiliate manlets.

Memes are reality in snk.

It was memed into gay reality. Amazing.

>*Teleport behind you*
>"M'lady, I see you see you have decent taste in men for tailing me"
>*Tip fedora*
First time I laughed that much at a manga this month.

(2/2)
Billy, the current leader of the Teiber clan, as well as the holder of the Warhammer titan, visits the area and meets Magath.
The statue depicts Heros, a Marley hero who killed the Devil of the Earth hundred years ago. Billy says he visited to see the statue.
Magath was considering drafting Marleyans, because he feels that it is the only way to slow down the war from escalating. Marley is an expansionist, militaristic state, but ordinary Marleyans do not feel the weight of the war because the ones who do the fighting are Eldians and the titans. Even though expansion itself and war might be good for the Marley, the age of the titans is coming to an end. Magath expresses discontent to the puppeteer of Marley, which happens to be the Teiber clan.
Billy apologizes, and reveals his true plan, which would hopefully resolve the current situation: to tell everything to the Marleyan people and others. Billy asks for Magath’s assistance.
Mr. Kruger asks Falco to send a letter for him by putting it inside a mailbox outside the segregated district, where letters are probably censored. Mr. Kruger says that simply wants to tell his family that “he is alright safe and sound, here.”

He will, SOON with a ponytail

Is it Billy or Willy?

Saving a dying manga with the best thing that ever happened to it

>Billy

I want to protect him.

Armin a cute.

I'm so happy.

Fuck RE, EZ bros own this shit now

>willy

-To show BRA actually trying to investigate things
-Kenny cameo
-Annie cameo (if she is dead it is some more screentime as consolation for her fags like Ymir's letter was, if she is alive it is priming the audience for her return)
-Filler until chapter 100 happenings

>Reiner trying to kill himself
Isn't that kind of impossible

>Billy

JADED

Yeah, he realized there was no point in trying. He could blow himself up and some divine intervention would make sure he survived.

>Billy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beta_Ray_Bill

>The only one who can kill me is me

>Eren's and Tybur's chapter
>filler

If he kills himself his power would go to another eldian, right?

>Billy

LEWD

Yep, if it actually worked.

ISAYAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>the puppeteer of Marley, which happens to be the Teiber clan

RUBBER

I want to cradle Reiner against my bosom and give him endless comfort and support.

>yfw EA, EH, EAr, and EM all got BTFO.

He is dead inside, his mission was for nothing, daddy doesn't love him, friends are dead or want him dead, mom is retarded and delusional, little cousin will follow the same path he took.

Chapter link

When will the marley genocide start?

>the puppeteer of Marley, which happens to be the Teiber clan.
Nothing new here.

>Beta Ray Bill
>wields a warhammer
>Billy is the Warhammer didan
D E E P E S T L O R E

So is the letter for Erens grandparents, something else that will get shit started or a bomb?

read the OP

RE is literally canon. I'm glad Isayama finally established this.

>holding hands

Kek, where are the Eldiacucks who insisted the Tyburs weren't secretly in control of Marley?

to zeke

>In Eren who struggled with his gear Reiner sees himself five years ago and encourages Eren that he will be able to eliminate all titans one day.
I always thought that he would see himself in Armong.

Eren was never young Reiner levels of pathetic aside from the little while where Keith tried to sabotage him.

Did Annie pleasure Kenny for information?

this page keeps on glitching on me on every browser, does anyone have an alternative link?

>Falco meets the amputee, or Mr. Kruger. Mr. Kruger sees Falco’s bruises and correctly guesses that Falco is trying to gain the Armored. Mr. Kruger tells Falco that he is glad that Falco won’t get the titan because he seems like to be a good guy, and should live a long life.
;_;

>Warhammer
>Thor looking character
>Hammer
>Bill
ISAYAMAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Billy, the current leader of the Teiber clan, as well as the holder of the Warhammer titan
> the puppeteer of Marley, which happens to be the Teiber clan.
>Billy apologizes, and reveals his true plan, which would hopefully resolve the current situation: to tell everything to the Marleyan people and others.
Interesting,so the whole "Tatber family controls Marley" turned out to be true.

>I always thought that he would see himself in Armong.
Reiner wasn't at the top, but he was still one of the best warrior cadets in the entire continent. He's nowhere near Armong's level of uselessness.

>WarHAMMER titan is literally Thor
>probably even can use lightening

Sasuga Isayama

Why does the site turn grey for me?

imgur.com/a/IOwHs

>Tyburs secretly in control in Marley
Doesn't this mean Kruger was completely off-base about the Eldians being wiped out if they got the Coordinate? Also, how the fuck did he not know the Tyburs were the the true power of Marley?

adblock

It's glorious.