Can really I be white and muslim?

Can really I be white and muslim?

Their culture is so good. Women being inferior, etc. We should follow this.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Et_cetera
google.com/amp/www.nydailynews.com/amp/entertainment/gossip/waka-flocka-flame-brother-dies-apparent-suicide-article-1.1562603
youtu.be/tZxH4QYLRQY
goonsaloon.pro/intj/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you would have to give up alcohol and pork
not worth it

I can handle this. Anything else?

>br
>white
huehuehue kek

You have to give up the brazilian way of life

Yes but you'll look like a faggot, actual Muslims will laugh at and talk shit about you behind your back, and they will only see you as a tool they can use against christians.

My ancestors lived with Muslims for 1300 years.

Muslims are inhuman

What if the whites become the new muslims?

Muh ancestors
You're not white, so that will remain the same

>etc.

What is the ect.?

It's et cetera you fucking retard

etc

omg you moron

Sure

No dude. Just get swole, get good, and fuck as much pussy as you can. Maybe try to settle down and take the marriage jew.
The game is easy.

>The state of American education

>Costa Rican and French """Education"""

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Et_cetera

Islam goes hand in hand with being unevolved. It's a religion for the lower races only.

Sand Ginger

LOL he is still going
>God bless America

What conflict do you see between race and religion that leads you to ask?

this
in Syria white converts were always used for suicide bombing instead of combat

They're absolutely based. I'm strongly considering moving to Kazahkstan or Azerbaijan later in life.

That puts us at 1910 by my lights. Were are your ancestors from?

Pretty sure this guy is trolling and you're falling for it

Always that finger point.

A cock up your ass 5 times per day. But I'm sure you can handle it too.

Seems reasonable.

>Always that finger point.
'One True God' is what they mean by that.

If he wasn't American I would think the same thing.

Have fun marrying your cousin and producing inbred offspring or marrying someone whose parents are cousins.

Yes. You can be white and Muslim. The prophet was Muslim.
His 34th Syrian grandson is white.
>pic related

BUT
>you can’t be white and Brazilian .

How so?One true god

He's not white, look at his nose. The ginger mutation just makes it so he can't make dark melanin.

Is pic related white?

yes of course you can, muslims want world domination
and they all perceive themself as brothers
but just to be clear, you will be the first to be executed on the day of nucrusades

No. Pic related is dead.
google.com/amp/www.nydailynews.com/amp/entertainment/gossip/waka-flocka-flame-brother-dies-apparent-suicide-article-1.1562603

But yes. Muhammad the prophet was white. The hair stupid Muslims pass around is completely straight .

Real Muslims are white. That’s why racist Muhammad would encourage the enslavement of Africans and would refer to black people as “raisin heads”

Prophet Muhammad was in fact a slave owning racist .

they always point their dirty, porky fingers.

Damn, that's sad, just noticed how unhappy he looks in the picture I posted as well.
Must really suck being a ginger nigger.
Marked by birth as a clown.

only if your a watered down shitty revert

Yeah I know, but you have to remember that he’s a millionaire because his family and brother are rich are fuck

I want to recommend a YouTuber to you. He’s a former atheist who attempted to kill his father with a hammer while he slept and then found Christianity in jail
And now all he does is wreck the fuck out of pisslam

youtu.be/tZxH4QYLRQY

You’ll learn a lot about Islam that Muslims don’t want you to know. Now that i know Muhammad is white and hated niggers, I always rub that in their faces when I argue with them

Paki fucking rambo, Barry.

White sharia is the only future that could prevent degeneracy winning.

Dirty jap range banned you from Sup Forums? Come to goonsaloon.pro where we don't ban anyone. 7duk5YdZ

It still requires you to believe in a non-existent sky fairy, and give up bacon and your hard earned money for no good reason, so go be a sheep for some other version of fakery.

You're a dupe either way.

Islam isn't tied to any race, but it was invented by the Caucasians, just like Christianity. In fact, they were both pretty much formed in the same area of the world.

Dirty jap range banned you from Sup Forums? Come to goonsaloon.pro/intj/ where we don't ban anyone. ZsOIYtj5

A Nordic woman, for all her faults, will always be superior to a Hue male. Fuck off.

Probably not a good idea.