Even poojeets don't like Justine Cuckdeau

>even poojeets don't like Justine Cuckdeau

Imagine being so degenerate even Indians find you disgusting

Damn, that's a good text.

notice how no canadians are in here. fucking embarrassing lmao

based pooman

nuke us please

Indians on Sup Forums kept saying that in his trip to India, he wore a costume that an Indian would only wear to his own wedding

>Indians talking about stinks wafting far and wide
lel

I hate him more every day

sure they do

When the Indians of all people find you overly flamboyant you know you have a problem

by the way, this is for any of the self-respecting canadians out there - what's cuckdeau's infatuation with indians? specifically sikhs? do they hold a large vote that swings the door or? i read about it somewhere but didnt get the full picture.

Is this real

>"if you love shitholes so much why don't you MARRY one!?"
>"Careful!"

He also loves muslims.

Everyone should see through the smokescreen of pollitcaly correct leftism, particularly when it's espoused by whites. These people are trying to destroy society and then reserve their spots as the new elite over society. Really pathetic creatures not worthy of anyones time or respect.

Probably trying to court Indian voters from the NDP whose current leader is Jagmeet Singh in anticipation of the coming election.

yeah i heard about how they had a new poo electorate who is leading the poos now and they don't need justine, hence why he's in sorta a panic mode atm. is that accurate?

Original 1/2

wew I don't think I've even seen Trudeau roasted that hard on Sup Forums.

Original article 2/2

Seems to be the case. I don't know if Indians will vote in a bloc for their own kind, though I wouldn't doubt it. The best hope we have for a Tory win is if the NDP and Liberals split even.

For FUCK's sake, remember to vote! I have little idea who Andrew Scheer is other than hey seem like the Canadian Mitt Romney, but I'm voting for him next election.

I regret voting for a himbo more than fucking one, fuck, this is a huge mess. It WAS a vote against Harper and his Temporary Foreign Worker program, but fuck, I hope I'm not making a mistake with another Vote Against.