If your Redpilled NEVER get Drunk

I got drunk and started talking about Jews and communism and the Richard Von Coudenhove Kalergi plan and my friends recorded it and showed other people at school. One showed the principal and I got suspended for being hateful and the school cop got me a ticket for underage drinking. Since im 18 this goes on my record. I will never drink alcohol ever again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=66quTi26YLY
youtube.com/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eE
goonsaloon.pro/intj/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Or you could just learn to choose some better friends who are not backstabbing cunts

haha you fucking moron. Serves you right for listening to pol

Retard

>and my friends recorded it and showed other people at school
I feel like that was your problem, but whatever.

>Cuckistan memeflag

You deserved it, faggot.

At least you're trying a little harder now instead of recycling the
>Hot girl likes you
>Drop your political beliefs or get no pussy
format

or you could exercise some fucking self control you nigger.

guess ur a fucking faggot

Dont man. It annoys me how ingrained alcohol abuse it these days. Pure cohencidence.

Your friends are not your friends. My friend and I talk about how stupid niggers are all day and other equally red pulled shit and no one would ever record it and backstab any of us.

nah i redpill people on kikes when i'm sober too.

the Jews Fear the Castizo

I don't understand people who can't hold their tongues even when drunk

You have to already be mentally weak. I have never said anything stupid or thoughtless while drunk..

You just have shitty friends dude

No you did right.

However cut all ties with your retarted snitch buddies.

this

one of them doesn't agree with us but we are all still mates

u dummy

That you are aware of

this didn't happen i can tell by the pixels

I do the same thing when I go out
I just don't care if someone records me

I know this feel. Last night I was out drinking, for some reason I yelled "Oy Vey" really loud and then instinctively followed it with "THE GOYIM KNOW," I got some strange looks from people.

First, stop being a pussy about it.

Second, own it. I suspect there are kids at your school who think the same way, or will.

Third, except for the underage drinking challenge authority. Tell them you are challenging their facts with your facts. Get the authority to debate you and do it publicly.

Finally, learn how to drink if you are going to. Don't drink to get drunk. Drink to enjoy the flavor of adult beverages. Piss beer and cheap whisky are not adult drinks.

hate when that happens,
I always end up talking about traps

I do that without alcohol, my friends literraly don't care since they think I am autistic, so they don't pay attention to me

When you're really ready to board my redpilled airplane, just remember that you don't get to bring friends.

Last time I was out I asked a woman if her children were white. She got upset.

thats called rock bottom fren

I used to be a drunkard. I quit drinking, got redpilled.

Last year I did get little drunk once and it was absolute shit experience, beer and other alcohol (cocktails, ciders) tasted like shit, the buzz that before was so enjoyable was just a headache, felt like someone just punched me in the head, and people around me who I know well and usually enjoy their company were pathetic and acting like retards. I cant believe I used to enjoy this shit before.

D o u b t

I have the same problem.

Pic is the ultimate Irishman. Where are the Micks in this thread? Too drunk to care.

>babe I can't have my wifes son being anything but white, Sup Forums would bully me

The 2016 election was a mistake.

>If you believe x you must severely limit your life
>1 post by this ID

No part of your story is believable, but if it was you'd be made fun of for being such a fucking idiot.

fucking lightweight

>met some Germans in a pub in Osaka
>ended up loudly stating that Europe needs a new hitler
>bartender was the only one besides me and the Germans who understood English
>for some reason he didn't care
>Germans agreed with me

Dodged a bullet there.

You're a moron

No i was drunk

I'm not saying to not be redpilled. I'm saying never drink alcohol with it

You can't control yourself when you're drunk

Because you're an autistic freak

I wasn't trying to get with her. Was just talking. Honest!

you've got the tolerance of a weak old bitch

>ruining your life to not be a pussy
Nah.

can I use fentanyl analogs and kratom

>Cannot restrain yourself when drunk
Weak.

>ruin your life by exposing yourself
You're a troll, but if you weren't you'd be really dumb

I've done this so many times when i've been drunk. The best advice is to just not give a single fuck.

Actually you do

You are autistic freak

You have never been properly drunk you fool

youtube.com/watch?v=66quTi26YLY

>Be American - genetically Dutch/German. Have American wife - Irish all the way back.
>be real careful about what I say as you dont want to redpill too hard
>wife reads article about local businesswoman who was "outed" as a "nazi" and had her whole life ruined
>wife wants to know whats so wrong with having pride in being white and having a white family and wanting more white kids
>told her irish arent white

Bahaha goyim and soyim is vernacular in our group of friends now and when we're drunk playing pool well say oy vey or sieg hiel high 5, it's a fun time.

Good let it be a lesson get rid of shit friends and don't sperg out when you drink.

>get drunk
>"LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT THE JEWS!!!"

Who knows this feel?

>huehuaheuhaehuhaeuhahehahueuahe i can poison myself so much better than you

weak faggot if you spill your mind while drunk

Lmao were they horrified?

Congrats on revealing your power level, OP.

Well yes if the objective is to "not be able to hold your tongue while drinking" then the remedy is more drink!
It's a pretty simple equation, even someone of your mental caliber could understand it

> recorded by friends
> friends

Honestly if one of my friends did this to me I'd literally kill them. I'd expect them to kill me if I did this. This is a horrible thing to do and a betrayal.

>Since im 18

Dude calm down, you are very young. Keep quiet and learn for a while, stop talking and keep listening.

>the school cop got me a ticket for underage drinking. Since im 18 this goes on my record.

Did he even take a breath or blood sample?
Is this really how this shit works in Clapistan?

/thread

I admitted it when asked.

They didn't know that politically incorrect opinions can get you in trouble.

>be me
>get "drunk"
>be the same
?

Checked

>redpilled
>breaks the law

Get >OUT

Go back to leftypol faggot

>I admitted it when asked.

Never talk to police EVER!
I hope you learned your lesson.

Show flag Kike.

>Drink to enjoy the flavor of adult beverages. Piss beer and cheap whisky are not adult drinks.

cringe

youtube.com/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eE

Hitler broke the law

I felt if i asked for a lawyer first or something else it would piss off the cop and then they'd do everything they could to make my life worse. You don't want to police against you.

>You can't control yourself when you're drunk
YOU can't control yourself when you're drunk.

They are always against you. Everything you say can and will be used against you. Never, ever talk to the cops. Always get a lolyer.

Don't get a lawyer just don't talk to him, tell him your lawyer adviced you not to talk to him - that way the only way he can interview you would be to arrest you (which he's not going to bother doing).

this

Dirty jap range banned you from Sup Forums? Come to goonsaloon.pro where we don't ban anyone. GBNWMMEg

But cops respect the majority of people it's only when people start saying "NOT TALKING WITHOUT LAWYER" do they get pissed off.

>don't fight back against the bully, just give him your lunch, if you tell him he can't have your lunch he'll just beat your worse!

Nice defeatist attitude faggot.

More like

>get on good terms with bully so they will consider you an equal

There were people who bullied me. I bought them food and drink and favours and complimented them for almost a year and eventually they started liking me.

How does one actually and literally summoned Hitler? Is this a question for /x/?

HOLY SHIT WHAT A FUCKING KEK!!!

It worked though.

Drop out of brainwashing camp entirely, educate yourself online, build an online business, get some real friends, start a family.

Seriously to reiterate OP, drop out. Don't return after your suspension is up. Start your life now. My biggest regret is staying in school. Get your GED quick and move on to post-secondary if that's your thing, but high school and middle school are a waste of time.

That's bullshit, it's hard to get into a good university without a HS diploma. And an online business in what?

I called one of my Jewish friends a filthy kike whilst drunk but we laughed it off as bants.

Why do you have friends who take everything so seriously?

what do you want to do besides get into a secondary indoctrination program that you go into decades long debt to pay off

Yeah and sucking off the big black bull might work to stop him from fucking your wife but it still makes you a detestable human being.

>redpilled
>never get drunk

that is how that works, yes

Dirty jap range banned you from Sup Forums? Come to goonsaloon.pro/intj/ where we don't ban anyone. 22xTOPAh

Hitler has already been summoned. We just have to wait for him to realize who he is and the path he will walk. Only a matter of time till HE finds out who he is.

Nah, I'm fine because I can handle myself while intoxicated. YOU shouldn't drink around people because YOU can't control your mouth. What you do is ask yourself - would I say/do this while sober? And don't give me any excuse like 'oh, but my thinking is impaired which changes what I deem acceptable'. You don't have anywhere near enough control yourself, as a person; that is your problem, and the same with anyone who thinks it is the alcohol. No, it's you, the immature boy who cannot direct and police their own behaviour.

My parents will pay 100% of it and it's hard to join the establishment without a degree. Literally everyone in the establishment/elites have degrees.

ID & post number checked.

For the record im not bluepilled. I hate the elites and hate the establishment but if i can be part of it i gladly will.

Join the establishment? Get the fuck off of this board, right now, you slime fuck.