UQ Holder 140

Spoilers are out for chapter 140 of UQ Holder

OAD info

So this is what Ken means when he said Eva found her love, but what about Nagi's wife? Is she dead?
Also
>Negi and Chisame actually married
Fuck yes, at least we won't have to endure misunderstanding or cockblock shit

That's not Eva, that's Arika.

I feel nothing.

I thought the Naru clone became a neet?

>"This is...Yukihime...and Nagi-san...?"
Pretty sure it's Eva.

Alterworld Eva, not this world's Eva. This world's Eva got cucked by the Asuna sleeps timeline's Eva.

Arika isn't that short, user.

>chisame
I still reee a little

She looks nothing like her.

Arika was still alive so Nagi marrying Eva would be pretty retarded

They are sameface as fuck man.

You can become both a NEET and a wife at the same time, I guess.

What's this poll for?

This happens long after

Arika was only metioned in flashbacks and inside a dreamworld, if she really was still alive at the time of Negima they were all super dicks for forgetting her.

Its Ken, she was probably going to tie into the last arc as well as Asunas super special magic but lolcancelled.

He could have included her in the happy end but didn't.

DROPPED

So we truly are UKEK Holder...

He probably forgot about her like pic related.

Or Negis cousin

Best girl

>negi and chisame got married
YES
E
S

FOURTEEN FUCKING YEARS

Chao! Nice.

Negima wasn't cancelled, you morons.
Ken ended it at a time where the creator's rights to their own works was up for debate. There was a massive shitstorm among mangakas over this.
The only one who didn't come out against in WSJ was fucking Oda.

OVA coming at the end of this week, who hype?

>Marrying someone who'll die before you.

Ken just couldn't resist his Naru clone could he.

>Negi went back for Chisame
Fuck yeah that's my boy Negi. I knew I could trust him to not give up. Shame it ends in tragedy however. Iinchou managed to stay alive for a long time but I wonder how long it's been since Chisame passed away.

I am OK with this.

But I still think Touta deserves Kitty.

Won't happen because of "still can't be honest with her feelings" Kirie.

Gotta keep the "mc chases violent Naru clone" tradition after all.

I can now imagine lewd things between Negi and Chisame and this is canon
fuck yeah

More or less no one the series is pretty dead. I never see 2ch threads, tanks sell like shit, and the series tanked in ratings so bad Ken had to flee to another magazine and shit out flashback arcs to Negima.

WHAT

Sure thing, user

It's in the same magazine, genius.

wow.

This is the good end timeline. Don't get me wrong. Negi is still immortal and presimably Chisame will age and die, but we don't know anything really out there in their future unlike the Holder timeline. Hell, Ayaka lived so long out of a need to keep her promise to see Asuna again. She might even die younger without that desperate drive.

>Both best girl winning
Maravilloso

Just checking but is Ken still ruining the series with haremshit and Negima characters dominating the pagecount?

Quit reading around 110~ because I was so sick of the dive in quality after the training arc.

It's still in flashback mode. Chisame won for real this month.

>Eva being happy
Fucking finally, Ken!

Even if he stops with the Negima focus then Ken will go full Kirieforcing. Other UQ members? What's that?

But how can she be happy when Nagi is dead in the UQ timeline?

People actually like Kuromaru?

Are these from the same episode or are we getting 2 ovas?

Just one, although it looks like they are removing all traces of Santa from the anime.

any more spoilers?

Are you fucking kidding me?

Volume 14 cover

>Eva at the bottom

MY FUCKING HEART. It's been such a long time since UQ Holder was first announced, and even back then I dreamed one day I'd get to see Eva animated again.

Alternate version

Remember how faggots thought Negi wouldn't get together with Chisame after she rejected him? Who's laughing now, faggots.

TOO LEWD

But who's going to die of old age?

Post more Kirie lewds

About everyone.

Except Negi.

Congrats, Akamatsu, you just fucked up this franchise.

Can't believe this shit...

>being butthurt that best girl won the Negibowl

Get fucked Negimafag.

What do you mean? We finally got definitive proof of who Negi got together with.

Nagi doesn't really look all that happy. Whereas Negi looks as happy as a clam.

Chisame is literally a naru clone.

>Nagi doesn't really look all that happy.
He's still coming to terms with the fact that he's a lolicon.

I can't even be happy that Kirie is winning because of how hard Touta had to get cucked and how forced she had to be to make it happen.

Best girl deserved better than this shit.

Why is the entire universe against Touta and Eva?
He is the original Springfield she fell for. He paved the way for Nagi and Negi.

I forget, what happened to Negi's mom?

Ken where's my confirmed KonoSetsu wedding picture?
It's 2017 already.

And? Naru was best girl.

She died and we never got to see it.

Ken is just backpedalling hard on the pairing. Its essentially dead at this point unless he backpedals twice as hard in the opposite direction, especially now that we know one of the two Evas got with Nagi and the other is hung up on Negi.

I get the feeling he either decided he didn't like it suddenly or saw the sales and realised that only extreme pandering to Negima fans could save it.

I look at this side of the room and realize that pretty much everyone on this side of the room could take on everyone else in this room.

Because muh Kirie.

Saved*
Fixed for you senpai.

>implying any of them can take on Asuna

Ku Fei.

Don't need Magic to kick someone in the face.

The two chinks probably can, since they don't rely on magic.

Why? Mizore or Kuroumaru would be better.
Kirie is literally just a loli version of Chisame. She's not even a Naru clone, she's the clone of a Naru clone.

So Negi is the one who funded Chisame's NEET lifestyle.

And that's exactly why Kirie is going to be paired with Touta, user.

Ken has a soft spot for any violent girls that remind him of Naru.

Housewives aren't considered NEETs, that panel was probably from before she married him.

Well he most likely wanted to keep her safe and out of the action so he can come home to her and propose after the final battle was finished.

BEST GIRL

So which Eva married Nagi? Is it the Nagi of this timeline she married, or did she find herself a spare, single Nagi and marry him?

What if Negi's granddaughter from the good timeline comes to the UQ timeline to help Touta and ends up winning the Toutabowl?

Double Boss of Justice end is the best end, friend.

It's the good timeline. Touta doesn't exist so she ending with the one similar to him makes sense.

Touta is going to sacrifice himself.

Does this mean Negi has to call Eva mommy?

Negima's timeline Negi managed to save his father as shown here with the help of Asuna. This Asuna is the one that wakes up late and everyone is already dead (even Negi it seems) but still in the the same "good" timeline, and she's brought back to the past to help save Nagi at the last moment.
This saved Nagi is the one Eva gets married to, the one from Negima's timeline, the good ending. Touta does not exists in any point of this timeline, since he was never created.

Touta's timeline's Nagi isn't saved and was probably killed by Negi (as the Mage of the Beginning is now possessing him) because in their timeline Asura doesn't wake up in time to the last boss fight nor is brought back to the past, so without her White power they can't save Nagi. Then Touta is created as a replacement for Asuna to save Negi instead. In this timeline only (UQ's) Touta meets early Kitty because of Fat Witch's power, but in this timeline the fight against Nagi is already past and gone, so there's no Nagi anymore for her to marry. She then gets attached to Negi, the reason why she rejects Touta.

tldr: she married negima's nagi.

waitaminute

Did Nagi remarry between series?

Why is Chamo showing Touta shit from a timeline that is unrelated to him?

This. He was denying it forever.

To find a way to save Negi.

Becouse Touta is a fuse of Negi and Asuna

We see that Negi combined his ME power with Asunas power to defeat Ialda without killing the host.

So now Touta knows that he needs to train both those powers in order to combine them and try save Negi with it just like how he saved Nagi in the good timeline.