Darling in the Frankxx is going to be a mecha

Darling in the Frankxx is going to be a mecha.
ryokutya2089.com/archives/3342

Trigger x A-1. Masayoshi Tanaka-designed anime. With the Idolm@ster director, who will also co-write along with Hayashi (Steins;Gate, Robotics;Notes, Plastic Memories).

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-06-23/gainax-begins-uru-in-blue-anime-film-production-this-month/.117938
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is going to be a disaster.

Trigger sucks massive cock at subtlety, hopefully this being a mecha would need less of that.

>Trigger
>Mecha
So they're finally returning to their roots, huh?

>Gainax hinted at Akubi o Suru ni wa Wake ga Aru back in 2013
>NOTHING
>Gainax said they'd release the trailer for Aoki no Uru in 2015, and the movie itself in 2018
>NOTHING (very likely)
Trigger went and secured a spiffy deal with A-1 and they'll probably have the anime itself out by Q3 2018. Fucking hell.

I'll watch it if it is even released.

It can't be worse than Comet Lucifer.

Since it's trigger it's probably going to suck

That looks like a teen Simon

But Triggers best works are mecha

Will the guy 'pilot' the girl? Is she a female Senketsu?

>still hoping for Uru in Blue

Right after the last Eva movie, I'm sure. Do you really want it by current Gainax anyways?

It's almost 30 years in development. If they're to go out, they better do it with a fucking bang.

Post PSG Gainax's track record is practically equivalent to Trigger's, with Medaka Box as their crummy adaptation and C3Bu as their wasted potential show

I wouldn't trust Trigger with Uru in Blue either though. Houkago no Pleiades was nice and that was their last complete work but everything else post-PSG, not so much. I didn't think much of Dantalian no Shoka though I'm sure others will disagree.

>Uru in Blue
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-06-23/gainax-begins-uru-in-blue-anime-film-production-this-month/.117938
Take it with a grain of salt.

I hope it's good. Probably won't be, but no harm in hoping.

I don't know why, but I really like the art style.

The key visual is very nice. Hopefully the show's art will reflect it.

I want to see the proper character designs, don't really like the key visual and it doesn't give us a good look.

>Yoshinari might get to animate mecha again
Could be cool.

2 cour or bust

Is it a TV show?

According to that site, the robots look like giant girls. Similar to this.

Yes.

Bummer