WHAT DID Sup Forums MEAN BY THIS THO?

Wait. So, Sup Forums has been exposing blown out roasties for well over 2 years, and you managed to increase Arby's ales by $4 Billion?
>You have completely lost your edge

Explain!!!

did you think the roastie meme was about arbys?

mmmmm.

Arby's. They have the meats.

Since this thread will get no exposure anyway, let me explain how you simpletons help push (((our agenda))) we create a stupid "roastie meme" we hand it off to you idiots by spaming hateful things about women. Subconsciously retards and neets wind up buying arbys. This shit is calculated Sup Forums is the definition of sheep leading sheep.

m
e
m
e

m a g i c

also, sage

well. it's just because ... if Arby's made $4 Billion from Sup Forums tho, they should at least like, put 4ch in their ads.

if a woman squats down over a mirror and says, "It does not look like an Arby's Deluxe tho!" that's normal; amirite tho?

i have visited america several times and NEVER stopped at arby's once.
if i wanted a boring sandwich with cold cuts i would go to the supermarket instead.

I don't think you have real health problems until you've got a beef and cheddar with mayo

Those curly fries are the meal, the meatwich is a side.

Arby's is red pilled, their recent ad sucked though. Good food, good Arby's sauce.

piss off

Abrys tend to be dirty and the food is disgusting, but I do love their beef and cheddar.

if you order anything but a beef and cheddar with fries you're braindead btw

Fuck you the brisket with extra horseradish sauce + fries is delicious.

>horseradish

>is Sup Forums becoming just as fucking commercialized as the rest of the internet?
why the fuck is an arby's ad on Sup Forums?

>cold cuts
Yank

I have it on good authority that
if you do not like horseradish you are not white.

I worked at an Arby's when I was 17. The food is pretty good employees get a 50% discount so I was buying $20 worth a shit every other day I went from like 140lbs to 200lbs by the time I got fired for fighting a nigger (not kidding)

You'd be amazed how people make it a rountine to eat out. One guy always arrived around 6:20 pm ans ordee like $25 worth of shit, and his gut it was engulfing the steering wheel haha...

The Amerimutt meme is real.

why dont you lazy fucks buy roast beef at the grocery store? you can make 4 sandwiches for the same cost.

>be me
>go to arby's getting renovated
>were open but we don't have fries right now
mfw

What are you talking about? Roastie meme wasnt to decrease arby's sales.

I've been doing this with pico guac burgers from mcdonalds

home grilled ones come out a lot better