imgur.com/a/QoYG5
>DeZ-Bukamal Feb12
i.imgur.com/vZzmVeG.jpg
>Yemen Jan 31
imgur.com/a/eBXLu

>Lavrov on Syria
pastebin.com/dGE6m4mr

Devs Feb 24
>UNSC:Nationwide 30day cease-fire resolution adopted. It does not include IS,HTS&jihadist affiliated groups
>Jaafari:We interpret the resolution will apply immediately to aggression all over Sy, in Afrin, operations of anti-Assad coalitions, Israeli aggression in Sy&occupied Golan
>Jafaari:Let me remind the US that we have the right to defend ourselves from the US presence in Syria under the international law
>Afrin:TFSA capture Abu Kaab&Hajiler from YPG,Surrounds Rajo center from 3 directions
>DeZ:SDF capture Bahrah town from IS
>E Ghouta:Militants impede civlians exit
>Syrian militants fire over 70 missiles and shells into Damascus during single day, hit civilian evacuation points. 3 dead,60+injured
>Sy Pantsir-S1 systems intercept 5 rockets over al-Dumayr airbase
>SLA captures Maarrat Misrin, Hamdan, Hizano, Armanaz and Kuli from HTS in NW Idlib
>Golan Heights:jihadist rebels offensive on Al-Baath city faild,Al-Quneitra prov
>Military source:No Syrian Army troops have entered Afrin
>5 IS prisonners espaced from US-backed forces captivity
>Putin awards Hero of Russia title to pilot killed in Syria
>Turkey claims nearly 2000 YPG, ISIS fighters ‘neutralized’ in Afrin

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/cI51ie_oFW8
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
youtu.be/E6yHql-Ll2U
twitter.com/HamahNow/status/967884402226352129
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/967931805637709824
businessinsider.com/pentagon-video-air-strike-syria-pro-regime-artillery-battle-2018-2
youtube.com/watch?v=zrWoG8IckyE
youtube.com/watch?v=GWmZhLjT7Uo
youtube.com/watch?v=RzuyR6GeXRg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tells the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg | youtu.be/cI51ie_oFW8
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>Pipelines and Syria: youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
SyrianGirlPartisan: youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
>Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Sheykhun on April 4 by MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi or www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

===
NGO�s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===
/sg visits Army 2017 - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm
Aleppobro takes pix for /sg - drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
muh gas - pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
===
Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

Syrian Timelapse: Ebin Maps
youtu.be/E6yHql-Ll2U

Reminder to ignore and filter amerimutts

DEATH TO ISLAM

Morning all
what's the good news?

>G0Ay
>GAy
>Gay

I dont understand the pic

Why are you fags so triggered by the fact that the US won the vietnam war?

>tfw I’ll never know what it’s like to get triggered by American supremacy to the point where I have to filter them and make a safespace
God I love triggering mudslimes.

The retard who made it confused Nasrallah with Khamenei

There will be no Israel by 2020!
(repost)

>عاجل | مراسل "حماة الآن" : غارات جوية روسية بالصواريخ تستهدف محيط مدينة كفرزيتا شمالي حماة .
twitter.com/HamahNow/status/967884402226352129

RuAF working on Ghouta as well, wonder how Mkhabarat al-Jawyyia is coordinating with RF command. Probably a lot. Just a thought.

>#Syria #Aleppo #WesternAleppo 4 AM Syrian Time : Hazano is still holding firm against Joulani's men #HTS & the Defending Rebel Forces have cost them big losses in lives & equipment. CLASHES HAVE BEEN ONGOING FOR OVER 12 HOURS BTW Rebels Defending Hazano from a fierce #HTS Assault
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/967931805637709824

Honestly if he reposts it, it's possible there's Ruskie or Tigers spies in the ranks of the moderates.

if the US won the Vietnam war then why did your North Vietnamese commie enemies take over the south and ran the whole thing as a big commie country for the last 45 years?

S- S- Save Ghouta! The last bakery!

who should we be rooting for?

Victory conditions in real life war are bit different than in Call of Duty Team Deathmatch

Both. So they can kill each other to death

Victory isn’t decided by who is right only by who is left. And there weren’t many commies left alive.

>THAT'S NOT WHAT THEY TAUGHT ME IN PUBLIC SCHOOL!

The strategic madman behind it all of course

>I dont like the meatgrinder theory because I dont know of a time a plan like that has ever worked,
It worked for a time in the Korean War when the Americans were using artillery bombardments to fend off the waves of Chinese soldiers, so there is some merit to the strategy.
>the Turks are moving fairly steadily depsite suffering some embarrasing losses
Well, yes, they have to clear out the roughest terrain so they can intensify the meatgrinder without having the same being applied to them (i.e., force the Kurds into the cities, so they can bombard the cities).
>I think there will be about three pockets, the roughest mountains to the north west, Afrin city, and the other small city to the south west
You could be right, but only time will tell. The city is Jindaris btw.
>but the countryside will be mostly controlled by the turks in a few months, its just not mountainous enough for guerrilla warfare.
Also correct, but you have to look at the bigger picture: The US announced a 30k strong border force. 30k is not a small number, especially when it is made up of units that pose a security threat to Turkey (due to their PKK connections).
With US soldiers present throughout the main part of Rojava, Erdogan can't really touch them other than the occasional harassment without provoking a conflict with the US. There had to have been better ways to deal with this force, and Erdogan likely found it in the form of turning Afrin into a meatgrinder for the YPG so as to weaken a security threat to Turkey while removing a pocket along its border.
By attacking Afrin, the YPG are invariably going to send reinforcements to Afrin in order to defend "brothers-in-arms" - as abandoning them would have been seen as weakness and worse, treason. The US has been trying to stop the YPG from going to Afrin, but they went regardless - with the tacit approval of Damascus.
Ofc, it could be said that Damascus is doing this to bleed the Turks and FSA so as to reduce their negotiating power

>This guy in a nutshell

So you're saying South Vietnam lost the war?

In vietnam?
>475/500 commies in parliamen

Are you saying sounth Vietnam didn't lose the war?

This.

South lost a different war after we secured a victorious peace.

forgot pic

wagner fags being bent over by u.s. forces. what could be bettr?

>bettr

You think? Does this look like winning? Does having their capital Saigon renamed Ho Chi Minh City look like winning?

When Assad becomes the next one to die.

Do we have a video yet of based mattis carpet bombing them?

Gn, have fun with the mutts

>still biting the /ptg/ bait

>when the joke ends with a great punchline

sleep well mohammed don’t have nightmares of big american bullies ;)

We need to keep the bread alive some how

>continued
But then there's also the issue of FSA/AQ after the war is done. When peace is declared, what do you do with FSA and AQ?
AQ has to be removed in order to ensure peace, and the FSA is likely to be just as troublesome - simply because they were willing to associate with a radical group like AQ.
Therefore, an obvious solution to ensure a lasting peace is to make sure that there are as few of them as possible: No FSA/AQ, no problem.
What better way to get rid of them than by sending the FSA into Afrin to bleed the Kurds and instigating infighting between other rebels and AQ - which always leads to a high death toll on all sides.

So it's literally 4d chess played by Assad, Erdogan, and Putin, with US being the loser

>Erdogan removes a Kurdish threat along part of his southern border, and he bleeds the YPG so they aren't as much of a threat to Turkey because of their PKK connections, thus reducing their negotiating power

>Assad also gains much by seeing the Kurds being weakened because they won't pose as much of a threat to Syria's integrity and won't be able to defend the oilfields as easily - as well as policing the local Arab populations, who hate the Kurds.
>But he also gets to see his main enemy (the FSA/AQ) get bled dry in a meatgrinder, with little cost to the SAA, and actual gains from the Kurds (Sheikh Maqsoud evacuated to Afrin, and Tel Rifat is rumored to be turned over to SAA, plus Fafin and another village were turned over to SAA today.
>Therefore, he is able to see a lasting peace in Syria because FSA/AQ won't be strong enough to threaten Syria for a long time.

>Putin gains a new ally (Turkey), he secures the Bosphorous through this, his ally in the ME (Assad) stands on secure footing - thus ensuring the safety of Hmeimim/Tartus bases (his foothold in the Mediterranean), and delivers a major blow to America as America thrives in war whereas Russia thrives on peace.

cont.

So you're saying the US fight a war, military won most every major battle, decided to leave because of domestic protests, signed a treaty with the North Vietnamese, they leave, North Vietnam breaks the treaty and invades and takes over South Vietnam?

And how is this a loss for the US again?

Found one: businessinsider.com/pentagon-video-air-strike-syria-pro-regime-artillery-battle-2018-2

it's not really "ebin 4d chess", it's just limiting negotiating power for the turks and americans

>what could be bettr?
Losing to a bunch of goatherders east of Iran is actually funnier

kek I love how Mattis declassified this strike what a massive fuck you to russia and assad

You know, I imagine if we were around posting during Genghis Khan's time, and the Mongol horde decides to stop expanding into Europe and return to Mongolia for the funeral of the khan, you'd have the same ancestors of the people here saying the Mongols lost.

The mutt power hours are the worst.
I'm out. Sya morning.
youtube.com/watch?v=zrWoG8IckyE

what was the goal of your war? To prevent the spread of communism to South Vietnam. And the outcome? Communism spread to South Vietnam, South Vietnam incorporated into North Vietnam

>b-but we killed all those gooks
>muh strategic gains
irrelevant, you utterly failed at accomplishing your goals. Maybe you're not smart enough to understand the concept that failing to accomplish your goals = you didn't win.

Good don’t come back

He's doing it just to get reactions out of everyone, and he's succeeding

why isis doesn't attack europe? everyone said that once they were defeated in syria/iraq there would be multiple jihadist attacks and nothing has happened ffs

We literally had an obligation to defend the South with the treaty you dumb shit, but everyone was fucking butthurt at Nixon and GOP for Watergate.

We left the South to die, and wasted thousands of our own men for something that didn't even matter at the end.

just give it a few hours until actual news rolls in

the obvious lust for american semen in this thread is quite troubling. we invented modern winning, that’s just a fact.

Can't attack us if they're all dead.

I’d rather those who hate America and love Islam to somewhere else another board or something. We have enough shills here without a full blown general dedicated to them.

The goal of our intervention was not to make sure communism didn't spread because we were also assisting the Khmer Rouge against the Vietnamese as well. The goal of our intervention was initially to assist the French in taming their rogue colony, when that failed we settled for containment of the North Vietnamese state. You're a foreigner so you didn't know but South Vietnam was already communist by the time we got there, the majority of the people supported the Viet Cong, mostly because they were scared of them.

That's the only mistake we made, we tried to win the Vietnamese with kindness. Kindness doesn't work as well as fear.

>You're a foreigner so you didn't know but South Vietnam was already communist by the time we got there
No it wasnt you mong. There was a sizable Catholic minority and many others fled from the North during the split.
>the majority of the people supported the Viet Cong, mostly because they were scared of them.
They hated the Viet Cong but because we backed literal idiots for their govt (Diem, etc) they hated them and us too as the Viet Cong somewhat actually GAVE A FUCK about the population outside of Saigon.

>The US loses negotiating power as their vassal (the Kurds) simply aren't strong enough to effectively defend and police the entire area north of the Euphrates and thus faces a choice: send even more soldiers into Syria and risk a Turkish invasion and conflict with the second largest military in NATO - they're intent on removing Kurds before they become a major threat - or quietly withdraw from Syria and leave Kurds to their fate (it has happened before - Iraq (Saddam), Iraq (Kirkuk), Syria (Afrin).

>A lasting peace in Syria is also a major blow to Israel, as Israel needs its neighbors to be unstable so it stands on stronger ground against hostile neighbors (even though it could be said that Israel IS the hostile neighbor - but that's an argument for another time).
>A stable Syria means a stable supply line from Tehran to Beirut, and improves Iran's position in the Middle East at the expense of KSA and Israel.

>Therefore Israel will have a choice: Coexist in an uneasy peace with its neighbors (best case scenario, and most likely scenario), or go on the attack and start a conflict that will certainly spiral out of control when Hezbollah gets involved and starts launching their entire missile arsenal at Israel (The Iron Dome will intercept some missiles, but not all - there is a merit to quantity > quality), and Iran will certainly send troops to defend Assad from an invading neighbor, KSA steps in on Israel's side so as to not find themselves put in checkmate when Israel is taken out. Turkey's true loyalties would be revealed in this time, as they would be the ones to decide the course of this war when they intervene.
>If Turkey intervenes on Israel's behalf, Russia would intervene in a bid to maintain the balance of power, to which the US would certainly get involved.
>If Turkey intervenes on Iran's behalf, US would intervene to save Israel from certain destruction, and Russia would certainly get involved.
>The result is literally WWIII.

I think their first concern is to establish themselves somewhere where their leadership can conduct meetings amongst themselves safely, they lost almost everything. They cannot plan attacks by phone or computer. They were fighting with the Taliban in Afghansitan for territory so maybe that is where their next home will be, or maybe Yemen or some Saharan country.

>asking lefties and mudskins to leave willingly
helicopter rides are the only solution to this shit hole.

Dirty jap range banned you from Sup Forums? Come to goonsaloon.pro where we don't ban anyone. 0hcMqm/Z

Good morning, rangeban to America.
So what happened to IvanSidorenko?

Died in Ghouta.

I may not agree with sidorenkos anti American politics but he had some nice reporting. Shame to hear he died

did something happen to him?
he's on steam playing Sword art online right now, so i dont think he's dead

So, in short, Moscow/Damascus/Tehran have made their move. It's the US/Israeli turn to respond now, and what happens next depends on the next move that DC/Tel Aviv make.

Good morning Asuka, what do you think of this analysis?

well it's most likely DC will go ahead with the border force shit, and that may provoke the Turks, and Tel Aviv is in some PTSD schizo mode after pic related, so fuck knows what they're going to do outside of testing air defences again

I'd rather have the bread die than bear witness to /ptg/

Some people on Twitter think he's some sort of US plant that gives out SAA secrets and troop movements

While i disagree at some minor points the main idea
>it's long game played by Moscow Tehran and Istanbul against Washington
Is something that i myself think is going on. Good one 9/10.

No but he is definitely is a fucking doofus half of the time

Then go to a different board? Why come to the site dominated by pro trump and american opinions if it bothers you so much. This isn’t your safespace.

>leaving out the "bibi is getting indicted what will he do to distract from this?" factor

oh boii

Don't be surprised if that rat faced kike's chutzpah drives the world into nuclear holohoax so he can save his skin

they're not actually from /ptg/.
i go there every now and then to keep them up to date with big stuff like Ghouta or the Turks, and they're either receptive, ignore me or simply say they dont give a shit.

well, his pinned tweet is kinda telling, but he doesnt strike me as a US plant.
a US plant wouldnt have such a high profile within this sphere of information

Death to Amr*ka

Long live Israel!

tbqhwy, I don't think he's THAT desperate or insane. I mean, what's gonna happen with his indictment if it goes through, really? Some jail time? Getting forced out of power? It's certainly better than what would happen to Israel (and himself) if he gets Israel involved in a major conflict that Israel would quickly find itself at a disadvantage in (Hezbollah rocket arsenal).
Thanks lass, but what minor points do you disagree on?

he's not crazy enough to start a war that'll get jews killed just to cover his own ass over bribery charges.

>Bibi

He watched his jet get shot down, cried to Putin and Drumpf, and pretended they somehow blew up half of Syria's AA by destroying an observation tower. If he wanted war he wouldve done it their but he is a pussy and realizes the shitstorm he'd get in with Hezbollah if he does it, so he larped about victory.

IDF actually is trying to invade, but by proxy. There was some planned buffer zone theyre doing with the FSA in Daraa. But since the FSA are hilariously, incompetently retarded, it has gone nowhere.

Too many predictions too far into the future desu.

Oh, again. I remember some autists already blamed him for that year ago or something.

>by destroying an observation tower.
Why do you so easily believe propaganda from Iran and Syria?

IsAF is well.. Not enough. Israeli air force is just not enough, Bibi can cry all he wants (because he has nuclear weapons) but IsAF will still be shit and convetional power projection of Israel is limited to what US & Russia allow them to do.

They are good reasonable guesses based on what we've seen so far, but you're right, there's always a chance that some fucked up event will happen that changes everything.

That's true tho, Isreali air strikes were useless, all they can do is intercepting major Hezzie smuggling attempts, that's all.

youtube.com/watch?v=GWmZhLjT7Uo

what are you listening to, /sg/?

>M-MUH PROPAGANDA
Oh yeah show us where they blew up AA by targeting the same fucking places they airstriked for the billionth time. Show us actually anything they blew up that isn't from a shitty spectral image.

youtube.com/watch?v=RzuyR6GeXRg

>Isreali air strikes were useless
According to who?

According to me you idiot

The FSA issue. It's clear that in some form on another the turkomans will get some legitimacy in incoming new constitution, it was known long enough, and after recent developments in Istanbul/Tehran/Moscow relations it seems like they will be legitimate part of Syrian parliament soon.

>> 161926289

No (You) for (You) my obese friend

Idk man, they seem like the kind of BASED civic nationalists that would populate /ptg/ and the conservative general that was around a few years ago before president cheetoh (full disclosure I openly shilled for trump until this missiles hit the airbase in syria and we've had nothing but Reagan^Bush fpol ever since - literally obongo diplomacy was less cancerous)

>what's gonna happen with his indictment if it goes through
Well he'll be charged, investigated, and if found guilty will spend a long-ass time in gaol, but it will also spell electoral annihilation for Likud since it would be a massive scandal, and I wouldn't be surprised if it reverberated around the rest of the party and got several other MPs in the shit. Which would result in jewish shitlibs getting into power which is 10/10 solution for the anti-kike force/

Why do you so easily believe propaganda from Israel and America?
>i-i-it was a b-b-birdstrike

>implying G*d's chosen will be doing the fighting
That's what amerimutts are for goy

Since the F-16 got raped a lot has gone on and the serious egg on the face combined with the pending charges might just motivate him, or others in his party, into doing something retarded or trying to start shit somewhere.

Jews are crafty, not necessarily smart or given to thinking about long-term consequences

2/3 of their forces have died in Syria, mostly killed by Israelis.

>> 161927537
You can't make this shit up lmao