Itachi Uchiha Vs

How many characters in the Naruto universe can actually fight on par or defeat Itachi?

I don't mean sick and weakened Itachi but a version of him that's healthy and not on deaths door from ninja aids or nearly blind.

Keep in mind he his Sausano is probably the strongest one we've seen with all of the spiritual weapons and armor it's equipped with. And Itachi has full mastery of Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, Izanami, and Izanagi. He is also so fast even other skilled sharingan users can not detect his hand seals.

wasn't Kimimaru really strong too? imagine if he also didn't have aids and teamed up with Itachi.

Didn't he get beat by rock Lee?

He was sandbagging.

I just wanted to understand Lee's fighting style more before stomping him.

No, Lee was quite on par with Kimimaro the 2 minutes he was drunk. When sober, he couldn't do anything. Gaara saved his ass but wasn't able to beat him.

I wonder what a full power Naruto (after the 4th war) could have done to Itachi.

Wait, where does Itachi masters Izanami and Izanagi? I don't remember that, and one of those is event impossible.

Anyway, Itachi himself said that Pain was stronger than him - and in the case of endurance Pain could stall out until he couldn't use Amaterasu anymore easily.
Obito/Kakashi portals also were able to send the flames to another dimension, unlikely to be stronger than him, but taking away a lot of his power. Theres also Madara, Senju brothers and so on.

He was very strong, but characters with Kishimoto plot armor couldn't really lose.

Is there acharacter stronger than Madara Uchiha?

And I’m referring to Rinne Tensei Madara Uchiha with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikidou paths ability) equipped with his Gunbai and control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, a complete Susano’o, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in his chest so he can perform Mokuton kekkei genkai and yin-yang release ninjutsu as well as being extremely skilled in taijutsu and bukijutsu.

god the last arc was a trainwreck

>I wonder what a full power Naruto (after the 4th war) could have done to Itachi
Teaming with Kurama would make him immune to genjutsu, so he could probably beat Itachi.

>Itachi masters Izanami and Izanagi

He gave a lesson on how to use it to Dr. Snakes.

>immune to genjutsu
Not against a skilled tsukuyomi user. Since you have to disable it within seconds and Itachi can make it seem as if a full life passed within a fraction of a second. By the time someone reacts to pull you out the damage is already done.

>Not against a skilled tsukuyomi user.
Nah. Bee demonstrated it when fighting edo tensei Itachi, since only the host gets caught in genjutsu, biju can take him out of it instantly.

when he was brought back in the war he had no limits, right? except kabuto's control I guess. I forgot parts of that fight and onwards but didn't he basically continue to hold back even in the uchiha bros. cave battle vs sage kabuto?
It's like the only time he ever really cut loose (no ninjAIDS or bodyswap clone or shit like that) was during the uchiha massacre.

No. That wasn't tsukuyomi. Just a normal genjustu unless you want to show proof it was tsukuyomi.

He can break out of Sauskes tsukuyomi because he isn't as skilled at manipulating time in it as Itachi.

Itachi could use a tsukuyomi with that level of skill but I imagine it will probably be the end for him too. If he used a single amateratsu and tsukuyomi after that he would be pretty much done and left defenseless only to use melee combat, and that's assuming he has enough chakra to even fight against other skilled fighters. In all reality the only Shinobi capable of defeating Itachi are probably those capable of withstanding something like the tsukuyomi or more powerful genjutsu users.

Lots can beat Itachi.

Give it to me straight, friends. If Itachi wasn't suffering from ninja aids, or wanting to pretty much die anyway, could he have beat Sasuke? Was he on par with Minato?

He definitely would win. Zetsu specifically said that something was wrong in how Itachi fought.

Itachi died from a heart condition that was unnamed but I can imagine it's from the intense stress he put on himself for murdering his entire clan. He couldn't carry that burden for long esp considering he was still hurting his brother since then.

Itachi wasn't really trying very hard when he fought Sasuke. The only reason Sasuke has the power he does now is in part because he has Itachi's eyes. It's possible Itachi was about as good as Minato in the long run.

The thing about Itachi is that whenever he is "cornered" or "beaten" he can pull out a completely new overpowered bullshit technique without any foreshadowing. So judging by manga so far, Itachi would be the strongest character.

He wanted to lose and was only teaching Sauske how to use the mangekyo abilities.

that's only when he was sick and weakened.

I remember Itachi saying he would tie with Jiraiya. Can Jiraiya fight against something as strong as the Susano'o or maybe Itachi didn't have the complete Susano'o by then? We never found out when he got the two legendary spirit weapons.

Itachi said that Kisame would tie with Jiraiya.

Nagato

No, there's a lot of attempts at interpreting what was meant but the truth is nobody knows. The problem is Itachi never fought anyone 1-1 to the death so there's no real way to measure his ability. However, I'm pretty sure some of the stronger characters like Pain would outclass Itachi if he was fighting all 6 paths at the same time.

Kaguya might be the only person that can defeat a healthy Itachi. Helps that she got black zetsu to tell her what to do

Kabuto

Pakura might stand a chance since her kekai Genkai is literally a one hit kill technique.

When Itachi first got super eyes with the invisible armor and god sword or whatever that ate orochimaru he was the strongest person on the planet which is why kishi game him ninja aids.

Bruh, Itachi was retardedly strong. A healthy Itachi that wanted to win would obliterate almost everybody in Naruto.

But would not the Scortch-Release fireballs give Itachi an advantage with with his standard Fire-Release techniques and Amaterasu if they miss?

Itachi is the single biggest Mary Sue in anime history.

Prove me wrong.

He one shot him

Apparently he was behind Minato in the academy.

If this is a shoujo story, Minato's gonna be that one perfect guy who is 10/10 at everything while Itachi is a mixed 9/10 and 10/10 but he has 1 (ONE) thing that he's better at than Minato

What about Madara and Obito?

>but he has 1 (ONE) thing that he's better at than Minato

Killing Uchiha as he is supposed to is that 1 (ONE) thing.

>Minato

How? He died to the nine tails. The only powerful ability he had was a jutsu he stole from the 2nd, who wasn't ever as good as the 1st or Madara.

I don't see why people think Minato was all that.

Based on Road to Ninja movie, it's kinda implied that Tobi feared Isekai Itachi's visual power. This is the guy who had under his control so we could assume that Itachi could beat Tobi.

Although seeing Itachi squaring up against Madara would be interesting

>who wasn't ever as good as the 1st or Madara.
>killed Izuna said to be Madara's equal

Jokes on you, Uchihascum.

>He died to the nine tails
Which should be looked within context; His wife is dying, the whole village under attack, Tobi is fucking with his child, all of which caught him by surprise.

It's not a clean 1v1 and considering that a tailed beast is pretty weak without a host, there's no reason why Minato can't deal with Kurama had none of them shenanigans occurred simultaneously.

Sup Forums has gotten so bad we now have unironic pic related conversations.

Didn't Kisame go toe-to-toe with him, almost forcing him to use Amaterasu? Gai, too, would destroy him.

>stop discussing anime!!

Retard.

it was actually some alright discussion u fuck

Might Guy with Eight Gates open was able to beat Madara Uchiha with full control over the Ten-Tails chakra and with Rinnegan. I think he can handle Itachi. You have to remember Might Guy's final attack the Night Guy literally warps space and time to make sure the attack hits the target. So even Itachi's Susanoo with that mirror won't protect him. Guy will simply bend space until he opens a direct path to Itachi. A hit from Night Guy almost killed Madara when he's the Ten-Tails jinchuriki. Itachi, even a healthy one, will instantly be killed. Of course, Guy will also die after due to Eight Gates but he'd still win.

Sorry but nobody can beat him, he had even a more powerful jutsu than Naruto's talk no jutsu, he had asspull no jutsu, literally every time he showed up he pulled some never before heard sharingan jutsu out of his ass.

Muu would destroy him. He's invisible, can fly, AND, he get disintegrate anything. He had to be nerfed multiple times to before he was allowed to even do anything.