Where the English Americans at?

French Cucknadian here, wondering something, where all the Anglo Saxon pride in America at?

Irish Americans are borderline lunatics who are fanatics about their pride, even hate the English whose language they speak and laws they follow (and ofc live in a colony founded by the Puritan English!).

The Scottish Americans saw Braveheart and turned into the new Irish Americans

Italian Americans are also quite proud of their heritage

Why aren't English Americans as proud, why don't they celebrate their Anglo heritage? In fact I see Americans hating England more than anything, but they never insult Ireland or Scotland (even though modern Scotland literally voted to remain a EUcaliphate colony and they WANT to be like Sweden). Anglos literally killed niggers, abbos and indians en masse wherever they went, they created America as we know it (Common Law, English Speaking, Magna Carta and all that shit about freedom).

In Quebec we cherish our French heritage, France is a great civilization. Why don't Americans like England at all?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0343737/quotes
goonsaloon.pro/intj/
youtube.com/watch?v=NxVOIj7mvWI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_Americans
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Your flag says Moslem, not French Canadian.

Hmmm? Looks exactly like Trudeau's Canada to me

Oh, btw, All my ancestors are from French Canada. They founded the place.
Value your French heritage? As someone who tried to immigrate back, you cucks seem to value Hong Kong money more than anything.

True, white, Quebecois voted for independence. We lost our chance at nationhood because of fucking immigrants.

I personally am proud of my English ancestry (about 75 percent). My grandmother left me extensive genealogy records and details of peoples lives. The binders of documents are my most prized possession. I do not outwardly talk about it to people because it does not matter.

Sage

>you cucks seem to value Hong Kong money more than anything.
Our politicians sure as hell do. Unless you're a non-white unskilled worker, then there's dozens of backdoors for you to waltz through while flipping the bird to anyone trying to get in legitimately

Joseph Palmi: Let me ask you something... we Italians, we got our families, and we got the church; the Irish, they have the homeland, Jews their tradition; even the niggers, they got their music. What about you people, Mr. Wilson, what do you have?

Edward Wilson: The United States of America. The rest of you are just visiting.

imdb.com/title/tt0343737/quotes

Do I count?

Too bad the actual French recognize you for the subhumans you are, huh.

>european jewish

The phrase Anglo American is considered racist now

Makes sense I suppose. I'm surprised WASPs allowed themselves to become minorities in their own nation

Good thing hate speech doesn't exist.

Gook jew.

In Quebec we don't cherish anything about France, dumb sandnigger

Literally my first thought

How am I a gook?

>Where the English Americans

In history.

France of old maybe, not modern day. But I def feel kinship with the true French who vote FN.

The sons of Gauls and Franks must unite and repel (((them)))

Being sold to the anglo kinda does that

Sold by the French government no less ha ha

>what do you have?
>The United States of America... the rest of you are just visiting
>meanwhile today the US is at best 20 to 30% Anglo-Saxon

Quebec city is way more white than any similar size or larger city in France.

WASPs are a strange kind. Allowing themselves to be reduced to this.

America was 85% Anglo Saxon in 1789, now... Yeesh

>America was 85% Anglo Saxon in 1789

Actions have consequences.

>Irish Americans are borderline lunatics who are fanatics about their pride
Why is there so many of them? What's even interesting about Ireland or being Irish?

The UK is currently 85% white, which includes non-Anglo-Saxon whites

In what sense does that contradict what I said?

It's sad. Thanks to diversity, these countries have no identity and have to look to other countries for one.

Some people love to feel oppressed.

Being the underdog is the appeal. They are many because we Catholics reproduce like rabbits (good for the white race back in the day).

Being the underdog is appealing because they get to be victims and get sympathy points I guess? We live in a society that demonizes conquerors and victory. In Canada we have moaning natives who got their asses kicked and never stopped crying about it.

Indeed, diversity kills nationhood. In Quebec, we had our nationhood robbed from us because immigrants voted against independence. The people who have lived here for centuries lost their chance at controlling our own destiny...

We also lost because we stopped having as many kids in the 60s

When the English came to America, they considered their new identity American. When the Irish, Italians etc. came over, they stayed in their immigrant communities because the English-Americans (the majority) wouldn't didn't accept them. What we're seeing now is a consequence of that.

Bull shit. What were seeing now is a consequence of (((them)))

German-Americans are the new generic Americans though.

Dirty jap range banned you from Sup Forums? Come to goonsaloon.pro/intj/ where we don't ban anyone. iWLGrMd8

English American user here.
>Inb4: hurr durr mutt
One of my ancestors served as a Captain and privateer in the Royal Navy, and was ultimatley granted land in Virginia for his service to the crown.
To answer your question, we focus more on being Americans than going around saying
>Im anglo
>Im english
etc. because our ancestors were granted land here, or colonized before the revolution, and fought to make this land a new country. Thus English descendents identify as American, because their fore fathers made America. It is their land, they are Americans, not some European nationality.
Potato niggers came later, as did other nationalities, so their first generation identified as Irish instead of American, because they did not shed their blood to forge the nation. Then their children did the same. And on it goes, until you have some fuck that says
>IM IRISH
>ST PATTY BRO
>I only drink irish whisky now to relate to my ancestors

>It is their land

Not any more I'm afraid.

Anglo-America died like 50 years ago sadly. Anglo Canada is currently dying.

People like to point to America's 'melting pot' as being some success of immigration, but in reality everything the KKK and nativists of old said came true. America isn't an Anglo nation anymore, the Anglos that built the country are now a tiny minority.

This. My family has been in America since the 1730s, fought in the French and Indian Wars and the Revolution (for the Colonies). Anglos are the only real Americans, filthy micks, dagos, and krauts need to get the fuck out.

False. The United States is still majority British.

Close to 100 years ago really if we're being honest.

They would've understood that severing the link with England would make Englishmen a tiny minority in America.

I don't understand your point. I was agreeing with the other user because he was basically saying that there are no "English-Americans" because we just identify as Americans. Actual Americans, who are descendants of the Colonists, are as English as some fag from Sussex or Winchester.

Some of it is still, though not as much as it once was. Spics own the south west, southern California, and parts of everywhere else. Somalis have the twin cities, other blacks have other inner cities. New England is heavily Irish
Still most of the mid west and great plains, as well as parts of the south, is ours (when one of Hans' descendants isn't in the way)

Haha yeah exactly. The fact that the original population are now 20% of the population is proof that we are right, immigrants will overwhelm us

A lot of Irish and Scottish Americans are 80%+ Anglos larping for oppression points. Anglo heritage is considered boring these days.

You're not as English as an actual Englishman come off it.

This.

Don't alienate your kin and kith. The French did that to us and now many Quebecois hate them for it.

No more brother wars

Genetically, yes, we are. Obviously I'm not saying we eat jellied eels or beat the shit out of each other for liking a different soccer team, but most rural American towns in Appalachia or the South are composed entirely of people descended from the original Colonists, who have been living there for generations.

In extreme cases, there are even some towns where we still speak the same as the English.

youtube.com/watch?v=NxVOIj7mvWI

>Don't alienate your kin and kith

I reckon they were the first to do that. They did it twice actually.

English-Americans are the only pure immigrants to America.

If I go by wikipedia and count everyone of English, Irish, Scots-Irish, Scottish, or Welsh descent, even partial descent, assuming no overlap, it still only reaches 35.7% of the population, or 56% (not even joking, my calculation was literally 56%) of non-Hispanic white Americans

I think it's because they're the OG Americans, English American is simply an American

Read -->

Did you add 'American' ancestry like the post said?

When did I mention "British"

>French Canadian here
>Muslim flag
Nice try Muhammed

Anglo 'murican here. The thing about English Americans is for a lot of us our family history goes so far back we see ourselves more as an entirely new "American" ethnic group rather then English.

I personnally still see myself as Anglo Saxon, but I can definitely understand the guys that just see themselves as American.

The biggest mistake America and Canada made in our histories was allowing in immigrants under the guise that they'd assimilate and be just like us. Now every Irishman, Ukrainian, Italian, German etc. here puts muh heritage first before the original English foundation of our countries. They're not inherently bad people or anything, humans are simply naturally tribal and it's led to our nations being subverted culturally, Americans are told they need to accept every shitskin because it's an immigrant nation and we're a post national state according to our own leader.

Here is something from the Wiki-page of English-American
>English Americans, also referred to as Anglo-Americans, are Americans whose ancestry originates wholly or partly in England, a country that is part of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. In the 2014 American Community Survey, English Americans are (7.6%) of the total population.[5]
>However, demographers regard this as a serious undercount, as the index of inconsistency is high and many if not most Americans from English stock have a tendency (since the introduction of a new "American" category in the 2000 census) to identify simply as "Americans"[6][7][8][9] or if of mixed European ancestry, identify with a more recent and differentiated ethnic group.[10] In the 1980 United States Census, over 49 million (49,598,035) Americans claimed English ancestry, at the time around 26.34% of the total population and largest reported group which, even today, would make them the largest ethnic group in the United States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_Americans

Wikipedia says that 6.2% identify as having American ancestry. So again, absolute best case including every ancestry identifier from the British Isles from English to Manx as well as simply American, that leaves it at 41.9% in the absolute best case assuming that everyone identifying as at least partially any of those identities is exclusively that with zero overlap between groups (i.e. this counts someone who identifies as English-Irish as 2 people, as well as counting someone who is English-African as being an Anglo).

Where do you get your info on Americans?

We don't celebrate English culture, because the WASP families here (like mine) have been here for 250-400 years, we don't have a lot of attachment to England anymore, more so to America. When they added "American" as an ethnicity on the census the number of "Anglo-Americans" went down proportional to the number of self Identified "Americans" went up.

That being said, very few people in the US dislike England, quite the opposite in fact, a lot of us see England as an ancestral homeland, even many of the none-anglos.

Most of us are still majority British. Admittedly, we do have a lot of German and Irish thrown into the genepool now, but it doesn't overtake the British. Many of us are descendants of the original colonists. Saying we are English is redundant because the core of America is Anglo-Saxon. We never say we're English, that sounds weird to us. WASP is the term you're looking for, but no one says that much anymore

Fuck you I'm Welsh

>1/4 British
What do you think?

>tfw my ancestors built this country
>they came to the Americas when this land was untamed
>they did it all for me and my people
>they wanted to build a better world for THEIR posterity
>leftists today want to give everything they built to shitskins

I could stand the euros, but the fucking shitskins. My ancestors are rolling in their graves

You can't accept people who don't integrate into your culture.

That’s poo not gook.

Only in the Midwest.

Wrong

>Why don't Americans like England at all?
It's not that we hate England it's just that we don't care
Our ancestors left it behind for a reason, why take pride in a bad part of history?

Any evidence to support that claim pal?

I'm an American, and German Americans refer to themselves as "German Americans", while Anglo-Americans refer to them selves as "Americans".

Wanna tell me more about my country, ahmed?

Have you even looked through this thread? People have posted tons of evidence.

>John Deer was a noted Tory during the American Revolution. With Osborne Lane, Deer led a group of loyalists at Hulin's Mill (a.k.a. Hulen's Mill) in Dillon County, South Carolina on Catfish Creek 10 April 1781, when the men were surprise by Abel Kolb with a group of his men under Maj. Lemuel Benson and Capt. Joseph Dabbs. Lane was wounded and escaped into Catfish Swamp. Deer was killed and tradition holds he was buried at Old Smith Cemetery.
Not all Anglo Americans supported the Revolution.

Maybe if they got their way America would still be English.

Seems like the germans, the english and the scots irish have been mixed for a while now. This is where you get the "American" ethnicity on the census. Guess it varies depending on the region

This Bong gets it. I don't need to say I'm an Anglo American because I cannot divorce my ethnicity from my nationality. They're so deeply intertwined that they're essentially one and the same.

We are proud, but we are Americans and most I know just put American down on any sort of paperwork.
Everyone else is a parasite.

The average white American in the South, New England, or the West (basically anywhere besides the Midwest) is something like 75% English and the rest a mix of German, Irish, and Scots.

>(not even joking, my calculation was literally 56%)

I want to stop existing.

Anglos are largely irrelevant outside of places like Maine and Vermont.

t. slav/celtic amerimutt mongrel

>Italian Americans
>proud

You don't know how bad it is to be.

i'm actually a mongrel of those 3 ethnicities, mostly English though. I think it's rather common

Wrong, we’re in the Western US too.

where in Québec are you from m8

>Why aren't English Americans as proud, why don't they celebrate their Anglo heritage?
Easy answer, Americans think British = English and the British are the guys they attacked alone with absolutely no helps at all nope for freedom against muh tyranny!

Thats it.

Indeed, they would look on us with contempt
>Sail to a place you've never been before to make a better life for your family
>Rebel against a country that is the only one you've known, so that your child can have a better life
>Create a new country and expand its territory through a war and manifest destiny to make this country of yours better for your family
>Go overseas in foriegn wars to protect your loved ones and ensure their freedom
>Create a beautiful nation through centuries of work
>Watch as the country you made for your children is given away little by little by them
>Your children become outcasts in their own homeland, and in some cases, advocate for their own mistreatment
>The thing you put your heart and soul into dies at the hands of those you built it for, and they dont care

Utah is the Anglo-Saxon's last stand in America.

It's telling that the people most obsessed with genealogy put down British ancestry

Tis the one verifiable war where yanks can larp they were actually on the "right" side, and won. Just convenience. We don't mind, twas a war on the far side of the world in the days of sailing ships, a logistical nightmare, so the loss doesn't sting.

Can confirm, the community where I am is still largely English with some Dutch and Welsh fags to the south of us.

Anglo culture in the colonies developed into a different culture and accents since the people who came to new England were from many different parts of england which had different dialects which mixed with each other.

that along with rebellion against England and anti English propaganda turned into a new national identity like what happened in the Spanish colonies.

Most Americans are of pure or partial German descent. Been this way since the Reconstruction Era. English people stopped immigrating because England is a fine place while Irish, Germans, Italians, Mexicans and Poles all faced strife at home and came to America to escape it. German and Italian reunification sent a lot of people to America. The Mexican Revolution pushed a lot of people across the border. Irish potato famine and mistreatment by the UK. Polish mistreatment by Germany and Russia.

>that one mexican flag way up by chicago
triggered