Stop expecting police to do stuff

Stop expecting police to do stuff.

Other urls found in this thread:

goonsaloon.pro/intj/
archive.is/hkpKO)
archive.is/eU9Az)
archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178)
youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag[Open]
archive.is/O0jbm)
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg[Open]
archive.is/GOlmf)
archive.is/8MfoN)
archive.is/uAhPt)
archive.is/p6UIl)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>You don't need guns because you have us.
>We will stand back and watch your children die.
>Pay us!
Talk about being Jewed.

I'm a LEO and all my training and policy is to run in and stop the shooter. Blame Sheriff Israel and his PC cowards all you want, but all of my coworkers think this was nothing but an act of cowardice.

> mutt irl

Can confirm my neighbor carries a pretty cool carbine in his patrol car trunk for this purpose. It's breety kewl. He showed me a bad ass video of him dumping magazines.

Maybe they're cowards.
Maybe they were told to stay out of it and let it happen.
Lots of crisis actors after the fact makes the whole think stink of a staged murder.

>HUUR DUURR IT'S DA NRA's FAULT!!!!

he is a jew covering up for the deepstate mind controlled killers

Every podunk department around me either allows, encourages or mandates patrol rifle training. It's pretty much standard equipment these days. So Israel has enough money from seizures for Lamborghinis, but not enough to issue rifles to the deputies?

Why are they going after the NRA anyways, the NRA is corrupt to its core as well, is this a money making scheme?

What did he mean by this?

did you know the american police are under no obligation to serve the public?

The fun fact libruls don't consider is that NRA stops other, more radical gun lobbying groups from being heard. It's not in the interest of wealthy NRA donors to repeal hudges amendment for instance but smaller org may actively push for it

he means with the right bribes, a person can get away with anything.

at first glace it might seem the response doesn't fit the question. Then you realize that he means, with more time and money, they could have done a better job, without getting caught.

Sounds like bullshit.

Dirty jap range banned you from Sup Forums? Come to goonsaloon.pro/intj/ where we don't ban anyone. prWDAddT

That should be bigger.

>literal mutt face
>last name Israel

The fbi was warned
They did nothing

See something say something we do nothing.

Cant higher ups fire this faggot. He's clearly violating his oath.

>patrol rifle

Why is an AR 15 a patrol rifle when faggot cops have it, but it's an assault rifle for the rest of us? Makes me think.

I hope he gets face blown off with 00buckshot the day he tries to grab guns.

jus gib gun

Isn't the whole point of the 2a that it is impossible for government tyrants like the cops to stop citizens with legally bought AR15s doing anything they want?

The fucker is beginning to crack. I say he ends up killing himself by a single shot to the back of the head. Ya know, Clinton style.

__Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School False Flag Timeline__
+Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Scott Israel want to have a second high profile shooting in their county and meet to select date/time. (archive.is/hkpKO)
+Alphabet Soup gets a tip on a "suspicious comment" that N. Cruz made about wanting to be a "professional school shooter". They leave him in place to become the patsy. (archive.is/eU9Az)
+Teachers receive training and are notified a simulated incident will occur. (archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178)

__Feb 14__
+Students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School have an evacuation drill in the morning. (youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag[Open] )
+Cruz shows up on campus via an Uber Taxi for unknown reasons.(archive.is/O0jbm)
+Hired team of 2-3 shooters goes into the school and fires blanks with Cruz on campus. (youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU[Open] )
+Alexa Miednik sees Cruz during the evacuation and speaks to him while hearing shots fired elsewhere on campus. (youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg[Open] )
+For unknown reasons, hired shooters fail to execute Cruz and stage his suicide.
+Students are evacuated and Cruz leaves campus in the shuffle. ( See Alexa Miednik interview above ).
+Cruz does not know the police are after him and decides to go get something to eat at McDonald's/Subway without knowing he is the patsy.(archive.is/GOlmf)
+FBI/Police arrest him as he walks down a residential street on his way home. (archive.is/8MfoN)

__Feb 15__
+Cruz is presented with a plea bargain that will let him avoid the death penalty and avoid and real investigation/trial. (archive.is/uAhPt)
+Cruz pleads guilty to 17 counts of premeditated homicide even though he has not killed anyone.

__Feb 16__
+Demolition of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fl is announced to cover up the scene of the crime. (archive.is/p6UIl)

Why would the govenrmentnor any related entity help when they want to create a crisis. They want us begging them to strip us of more rights. Much easier for them that way.

Reality imitates memes.

The recoil from a maxim is too much for a child.

An average 40mm mortar is not only very dangerous to work with as a child, but incompatible because the tube is taller than the kid. mortar shells are also heavy and they need to learn gun laying which would be too complicated for a kid.

A good combination for kids would be marksman sniper teams, but they have to learn how to shoot targets with wind and bullet drop.

Bullshit picture.

caller has intimate knowledge of Cruz financial situation. My guess would be the Foster parent. If they can get him locked up then, they get to keep his money, right?
Hillary shows up and the rest is history

I think this kid might be getting framed.

can we get an user to go do this to some signs. i bet if you take a pic and we push it on social we could make the news.

post your pics

fire this fuck

on scott israel

>because the cops don't need you and man they expect the same.

Become the batman.

>turn in your guns and we'll protect you.
>forgets that he is there because he is a failure.

Daily reminder that we all pay the police our tax dollars to do one job and one job only:

To keep you, the concerned and law abiding citizens, far from taking the law into your own hands and cleaning up your community, or exercising rightful vengeance.

In short, LEOs are there, by the jew, to protect niggers and keep people on death row for 2 decades so they have more money.