Why does someone do something horrible like this?

Why does someone do something horrible like this?

>I actually laughed at this
Something is very wrong with me.

You laugh at things you find funny.

Kek, i'm gonna try that

You're horrible person.

I cant see why someone would do this.

Forced drama.

Lolis need to stop mooching off and find a job

I see what you did there.

this. it was forced drama, but actually okay. the really stupid crap came later when those losers the mc beat decided to sabotage the entire tokyo defense. this kind of shit is so stupid and absurd. cowards like them will never do anything that endangers their life like the idea ruining their own safety for petty revenge. that's not even thinking about how others wouldn't allow it tot happen because it directly relates to their own safety as well.

Since normal people feel protective over children you might have a specific mental illness that causes you to not think about children the way normal people do.

they aren't normal, they're monsters and shouldn't even be allowed in the public

seriously stop appealing to the fact that they're little girls and realize that they'll just turn into threats against society no matter how much you love them, it's a failed investment and the only way to really show them pity is to kill them as soon as you can so they don't realize what they lose if they had turned into a monster after a short life of happiness.

I will never not be mad at this webbum. Don't post this ever again thanks

Jokes on them. She collects the scrap and sells it to metal recyclers.

Because they were beaten molested as a child or bullied in school.

They are most likely just assholes. You don't need a traumatic past to be an asshole.

thanks user, thts a silver lining

Kagetane was right.

pull tabs are light as fuck
how could she even mistake one for a coin

Does anyone have the free socket fucks pic?

If there can be horrible things to be done, then there will be horrible people doing those things.

Its not a matter of why but a matter of way. Given x amount of people, a percentage will fall in the bell curve and act outside the norm.

>Its not a matter of why but a matter of way
If you dont think of things as "why" you must be pretty angry all the time.

Because it feels good to look down on somebody even more pathetic than you are. It's our natural instinct to degrade those who don't live up to the tribes standard and our constant social need to belong in that tribe demands that we affirm our place by bullying those below us so that society will want to evolve beyond such disabilities.

Asking why some random person does something can be done occasionally but not always. Its not useful in any meaningful way unless you have good amount of information.

However accounting for natural forces at work is much more easier to deal with and more accurate in explaining things.

I don't see how choosing either will present someone as more or less angry. Not sure what type of lateral jumps you're making to get to that conclusion.

How does a beautiful loli like her not end up in a brothel or part of some fat old businessman's collection of loli cocksleeves?

It was until she was raped and beaten to death by an angry mob with a bunch of other lolis. Just remember for every bad thing you see in that place, the other countries are even worse.

I do that to every homeless in working age
You just feel bad because the character is a girl, you are weak, she could easily sell her body

is black bullet any good?

Things usually have an explanation. People are products of their enviroments. Saying " a percentage will fall in the bell curve and act outside the norm." is essentially ignoring reality and taking instead of more religious way of thinking about it where you dont even attempt to understand things.

You could think of things like "why would 2 guys throw a metal piece that isnt money into a lolis begging cup and then laugh about it and hug each other as if they're dating" and realize "because its an anime and this isnt real and the show creators are just trying to evoke empathy towards the loli"
If you dont ask that question all you have left is "man Im angry those assholes did a mean thing to that loli".

This is actually hilarious. What's the sauce?

Everything has an explanation. Whether or not these explanation are useful is another story.

"Why do they do this?" Because they can. Because they want to. Because they were in the proximity. Because they are bored. Because they're evil. Etc There's a billion and one different explanation to the small situation. Yet none are useful unless we know for sure what the circumstances are.

Do you intend to ignore those billion plus reality?

that's what they get for trying to lure adult men with their "rock CDs"

Fuck off and die.

Those "things" are sub human, the onichans did nothing wrong.

>Do you intend to ignore those billion plus reality?
Just because you can give different kinds of explanations for same question doesnt mean asking the question is pointless. You seem to think it is pointless to wonder what led to the current state of events. I think its not and can usually come up with some answer thats hopefully the most relevant.

Is she trying to steal the bag?

Brits must be known for child abuse or something.

Waste of time. What little you can gain from seeking explanation on unknown situation is worthless. It may ease your mind that you have something figured out but in reality, this is just a fabric of your imagination.

If some bitch tried to steal my bag i'd do the same too

Nothing wrong with laughing at thief getting what they deserve.

Imagine the blind loli as mc with her background.

>cursed child
>hated/feared by her mother
>gouges both of her eyes so her mom doesn't hate her
>left alone on the streets
>people avoid and play jokes on you
>beaten to death by an angry mob

Would be top tier material if a little bit fleshed out.

Top tea

>hurting loli

Because she is a monster, no even joking.

This cunt deserves it. Not the shit she gets at home but if you're going steal in broad daylight and poorly at that, get the fuck out of here.

don't worry, liberals and the left are working their hardest to turn every white country into dystopian shithole too

>Trump repeals DACA.webm

Wrong board, this is Sup Forums - Anime & Manga

>fuck lolis
>when they show signs of turning, shoot them in the head
>go out and bring home more lolis

If I lived in blackbulletverse, I would be drowning in free loli pussy

What happens to her anyways, does MC save her from being poor and let her live with him?