wasabisyrup.com/archives/JgOQkk3odPE

This is unironically better than EAr

I'm so happy.

First for Reiner

>Some of you guys are alright, don't do to the Tybur festivale tomorrow

They were in love.

;_;

>it ain't me starts playing

You got to be fucking kidding. This is some fujo bait.

>"Time to go."

Has there ever been someone who needs a visit to the barber more than Eren?

So is RE just fujos memeing or did the chapter actually confirm they were gay for each other?

Isayama knows where the money is.

>thinking about nothing but Eren as he deepthroats a phallic object lewdly
You tell me. They were gay for each other all the way back in Clash.

I miss AM, Hange and Connie but I am glad Eren's back.

I like his long hair, but it does need a trim. and a shave.

Star crossed lovers.

LM soon.

It's canon and real.

OINK

>Erenfujos.

I hope Armin, Mikasa, Hange and Connie all have beards as well.

Mikasa is cucked even by Reiner now.

>Threads reaching bump limit in 2hours
Jeez, calm down

How does this chapter confirm anything gay? Eren makes Reiner remember himself when he was a failure. You funoshits are disgusting.

Reiner tried to kill himself because he can't be with Eren anymore

Who did teach Eren how to shave? The manlet?

>Reiner was thinking about his conversation with Eren right before he was going to kill himself

What did Isayama mean by this?

Right, so nothing like always.

Mikasa when, I've had enough of waiting

Kruger's memories?

shaving is for fags

Guilty. You should read more and stop being a filthy faggot.

So Kruger was retarded?

That Mikasa has yet another competition.

I really want to see what time skipped depressed Mikasa looks like. I hope she's grown her hair long again because she's stopped giving a fuck.

Because he truly believes Eren will be the one to kill all the titans. It's an almost bittersweet realization.

Reiner.

Never ever.

Ymir taught all the 104th boys how to shave

Nice hair desu, shit beard genetic though

he needs a good bath and a shaving

Yes. He was a true 3/10. Eren takes after his namesake well.

Like this.

>Blowing off his head
>will grow back anyways
What exactly is his intentions here?

She's not depressed. Isayama said she will be happy again.

Armin doesn't like shaving

>RE is canon
Mikasa the cuck with no luck Ackerman BTFO

It's more that Isayama needs to draw better.

He's gotta try.

So we will meet manlet´s father?

That's asking a lot from him.

*need

>implying manlet could grow a beard

What did Isayama mean by this?

Bottoming is the only thing Reiner can't job at. Ultimate bottom.

I think at some point we are going to see what happens when a shifter dies at the end of their thirteen year tenure. Hopefully we will get answers about what actually happens when a baby inherits.

Mikasa.

He doesn't need to when the anime will fix it for him.

The other manlet

>There's another blonde womanlet in Tybur family
>There's another blond chad in Tybur family

>generic fujo art
No thanks

Yet another hardship Reiner has to endure. He's getting blacked.

Do they really die though? perhaps they just lose the power and the power goes to a random baby, but the previous shifter don´t die.

Happy that Eren and Armin will soon be dead?

>anime
>fixing anything
If anything it'll turn him into even more of a stick with no muscle at all. I'm fearful for what's gonna happen to the one topless scene Eren gets in Uprising.

How is it that Eren had better moments with his archenemy than his two best friends?

He's probably grandpa Ackerman's father.

This
Mikasa is ugly in the manga and beautiful in the anime

It could be a rumour perpetuated by an authority. The shifter becomes less powerful, so maybe when a person dies, beyond the thirteen year period, the titan dies with them. To keep the power of the titan, they started this rumour to ensure that it's kept under control, at its strongest, and isn't lost when its holder dies.

Eren is better without EA I guess.

So now that we know Eren's in Marley, who is guarding paradise? Zeke speculated two shifters.

It might be ackerman´s ancestors, but I was wondering if manlet´s father is going to appear at some point.

Not shaving is for dirty and ugly men.

That's because Mikasa and Armin aren't really his friends, they're more like his leeches.

Probably the same person who taught the boys sex ed when they were cadets.

*Meant to say AM

This isnt Manlets manga, his father isnt important to the overall plot

Because Eren is so much better when he is not with AM, Armin limits him too much and Mikasa has not been relevant since ages and can´t even talk normal.

This so much.

>Local ragetard saves /snk/

Wouldn't that make everyone happy?

Because Isayama doesn't force it down the reader's throats with the biggest Gary Stu of the series, plus RE's relationship made them both better and more admirable characters as opposed to EAr which makes Eren a pathetic Arminfag or EM which makes Mikasa overshadow Eren's strength through special snowflake powers and turns him into a damsel in distress.

>Next chapter
>Letter arrives to the waiting SL troops who are undercover somewhere
>Armin opens it up
>Two words
>Activate it

Yes. Seem to be a thing going on in the RT line.

Translations yet?

>half of the chapter is a fucking flashback
FFS

>This isn´t Manlet´s manga
That´s not how it works.

>SL
Stopped reading there.

Eren a good boy who hasn't ever done anything wrong and cosistently makes the manga better

>Local fujos being fujos

>not manlets manga
nice joke

But the King Fritz who fled to Paradis must have known whether or not the curse was real, since he had access to all the knowledge about Eldians/titans. In that case, why would the Fritz/Reiss keep the ritual of passing down the titan every generation if it was a lie?

Annie secretly follows Kenny to get more information about the King, but gets caught.
Reiner & co are in a lull, so Reiner suggests destroying wall Rose. The plan is to escape from the train corps as the chaos ensues and go to the capital to directly attack the King.
Annie points out that the plan would kill most of Reiner and Bertolt’s “friends”. She is disgusted with Reiner who says that gaining trust of the trainees is part of the show.
In Eren who struggled with his gear Reiner sees himself five years ago and encourages Eren that he will be able to eliminate all titans one day.
Back to the current timeline, Reiner is struggling from a sort of PTSD from all these memories and attempts to commit suicide.
But he hears Falco who despairs from not being able to gain the Armored at this rate. Reiner realizes there is some job for him to do.
Falco meets the amputee, or Mr. Kruger. Mr. Kruger sees Falco’s bruises and correctly guesses that Falco is trying to gain the Armored. Mr. Kruger tells Falco that he is glad that Falco won’t get the titan because he seems like to be a good guy, and should live a long life. From Falco’s silence, Mr. Kruger also guesses correctly that Falco wants to gain the Titan to protect his rival.
Mr. Kruger tells Falco that although most people are simply thrown to hell that is war by others or the situation, the few who steps into the hell out of their own will do so because they see something beyond it, be it hope or some worse hell.

God I hope Eren is not following Armin´s orders

Isayama said nobody knows why they're with Eren. I think is more gratitude than anything.

Need to pace down the plot for chapter 100 you retard

>This isnt Manlets manga
Yes it is

so a mary sue

>Implying there's anywhere else it would go.
>I-it's my """""""family"""""""""", I'm not playing you, you dense kid.

>Annie secretly follows Kenny to get more information about the King, but gets caught.
Was getting caught part of her plan?