Drawthread

Make or request Sup Forumsrt.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/ZwCTh22.jpg
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
imgur.com/a/qItQA
i.imgur.com/499gaSU.gif
youtu.be/NoAzpa1x7jU?t=90
imgur.com/Gjt9Gu8
imgur.com/a/8pawy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Iowa wearing nothing but denim overalls, holding a stalk of corn or eating grilled corn.

Requesting this with Kamina from TTGL, Joseph Joestar from Jojo, and Yuuya Mirokuji from Re:Creators.
Refs: i.imgur.com/ZwCTh22.jpg

Can I get this but with Tamamo and/or Hakuno or Nero? Thanks.

Requesting Rukia doing something cute/cool with any pokemon in the spreadsheet below
Pokemon: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA

draw a girl

Requesting Fate Tamamo-no-Mae wearing a dress like the left and middle, although a more frilly, fancy, cocktail dress works just as good whatever you'd think she'd wear.
In swimtrunks and topless with leys covering her chest like Herc is great as well

Or just more of Jeanne in that dress, that's good too.

Nene in a frilly micro bikini please

full_body
high_heels
chair_tied
tape_gag

There's seven and aside from different heads and most wearing stockings they look exactly the same. Go nuts!

Nene getting groped in that outfit please

Requesting a drawing of this Tamamo.

Requesting accurate colors for this picture of Rin and Saber please

Why not getting groped in a frilly micro bikini?

Requesting Luka Megurine with really long Rapunzel length hair.

Requesting a STMC grunt asking other anime aliens to attack Earth only to get ignored/blown off. Duly note a STMC grunt is 50 meters (Godzilla's regular height) while the rest of these things clock in around 20.

Or draw monster girls of all of them.

Requesting Tamotsu from Akiba's Trip: The Animation as Epic Sax Guy. It doesn't need to be animated, but it'd be amazing if you made the gif animation. You can replace the saxophone with an otamatone if you want.
Ref: i.imgur.com/499gaSU.gif
Also requesting the reaction image in the ref.

that is good too but i like nenes short socks/bare legs/short shorts combo

Truly a dangerous combination

Who grope her?

Requesting Kanna from Dragon Maid:

1. Bathing lewdly with some Dragon's Blood goat milk soap.

2. Being bullied by Draneys(?) from Game of Thrones, or:

3. Playing Skyrim on the PC.

ahagon or an experimental/confused aoba

Don't lewd the dragon loli.

Requesting tentacle monsters consulting a legal book of rape and homosexuality upon encountering futa reverse trap Mai

Requesting Lina or Naga wearing these outfits, like any of the DMG refs.

Don't worry, she'll be drawn with soap suds covering her naughty bits so you can't see them.

Requesting Riko, Reg, and Nanachi as Rico's Roughnecks from Starship Troopers.

Requesting Wendy Marvell scratching Carla under the chin.

>Hey, Reg, I found a weird artifact?

>Do you want to know more?

Requesting this Fate/Stay Night scene but with Es and Mai from Blazblue.

Requesting Lupin the Third and Carmen Sandiego sharing a cup of wine in a room full of treasures.

Requesting Satanichia wearing the outfit on the right, it's an idol costume

Sorry for the quality, man.

>Blazh
We thought you were dead, dude.

not OR but this real cool

Not OR but that's really nice. Good work.

shes just a drama queen

I am.

Is it me but is everything even the male sounding things in fate a fucking girl?

Requesting a parody of the "Tears in Rain" speech scene from Blade Runner with Emi from Dotto Koni-chan:
youtu.be/NoAzpa1x7jU?t=90
In case you need better refs I could download a few episodes of Koni-chan.

not everything

Mikasa, Annie, Sasha and Historia transforming into Ohrangers which is Japanese PowerRangers Zeo.

Umi Sonoda dressed up as Lucina, doing the pose in the fourth Lucina picture while looking embarrassed.

Bored draw friend back again, send me your favorite character and I'll doodle them.

>guys look fucking disgusting
>girls are the embodiment of fanservice
I see where fate is playing at. Getting the male audience is easier.

Amu Hinamori

to be fair Fate does pretty well with fujos with the cast it has, just not specifically the Apo cast

Her making a heart with her hands please.

I would like to request Jack The Ripper from Fate after eating a blue piece of candy from Marvelous Melmo, making her ten years older.

Please draw Kaname wearing Subaru's outfit.

cool ando spicy

When will you take my money?

I would like you to ruin Jack**

KURU ANDO SUPISHI

>implying
There are lots of male fate characters with a big female fanbase, Gil has a ton of fans for example

Aren't Arjuna and Karna in apo? I'm seeing fanart for them all over my feed

Requesting a 4koma or a manga page with im@s girls:
>Producer says they need a basketball team. Everyone looks at Kirari.
>Kirari a little worried says “O-Of course I should be the main player because of my size, right? Haha…”
>Anzu replies “No, Kirari. It’s because you’re black. On the inside.”
>Kirari gets happy. Someone says “Yeah, you’re the niggest!”

Why would you do such a thing?

D'awww thanks.

Karna is yeah, forgot about him
tend just to associate him w/ Extra

The cute pie

The cutie pie

Thanks, man.

You don't know me, man. Chill.

I don't know, man. I've been struggling for the past six months so I can go back to drawing but shit is hard. As a mexican, you need to work hard for living and you don't get free time or energy for everything else. It's a shame that I couldn't draw for a while, but now I can tell that the only thing that really makes me happy is drawing chinese cartoons. I hope I can draw more someday. I'm almost free of depression so I think it won't be long.

It's understandable, man.
Do what makes you happy and helps you get better. And if drawing here is what makes you happy, be sure we'll be here for you to throw money at you.

For the last time, it's not gonna get done, unless you explain in plain details your requests.

Requesting Mai Natsume and her mom standing with their breasts pressed together.

More references: imgur.com/Gjt9Gu8

Requesting an anime style Edo Period Father and Son. I would like the Father is in his mid-40's and is a bit chubby, and muscular, and the son is nine years old. I've also outlined the father's and son's hairstyles. Also, I would like the boy to have freckles, and they are wearing Edo Period Clothes.

Why do some drawfags put names in posts and some don't? Is there an etiquette I'm unaware of?

Requesting Mowgli and Baloo from The Jungle Book: Shōnen Mowgli, in a scene based on the Disney movie where they are floating down the river with Baloo floating on his back, and Mowgli siting on his belly (and not singing "Bare Necessities"). Full color please. Mowgli has his sideburns and ponytail, and wearing his yellow loincloth.

It varies on the drawfag's own thoughts. Though Most only use their name when they post art.

I dont want anyone here following me.

some want their name on the booru

Requesting the irrelevant cuties that you want from boku no hero academia in a sauna.

>that blonde

She is the filthy token gaijin though.

Requesting Serval wearing the shirt on the left, but with the words "SUGOI TANOSHII" written on it instead.

This only makes me harder.

Cute
rip delicious loli proportions

Cute Hoppo-chan.

Requesting Hibiki and Miku holding hands and kissing while flying through the air in their X-drive forms.

Great job.

Really nice

Amazing job, thanks so much

Requesting Wo from Kantai Collection dressed as a stylish ninja please.

Such cuteness

If you wear that why even wear anything in the first place? It is literally just fabric scraps thrown together nothing about it looks good/pretty.

and then there's astolfo

And then there's THIS faggot

Requesting this picture of Amu Hinamori to be colored. References: imgur.com/a/8pawy

Stop being gay

>good/pretty
That's because its CUTE, get your categories right you uncultured faggot.

Request Ohana's mom (top) as a nude catgirl and Ohana (bottom) as a tiny nude mousegirl.

A-Araki...?

Requesting someone draw Mina Ashido with the Water Camo pattern from Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater, for her color scheme on her Hero outfit The Water face paint is optional.

requesting happy brat