*sips tea*

*sips tea*

Lel, Imma start selling sticks on the black market at inflated prices

D. Take away sticks from other peoples children

>take away stick
>CUT DOWN EVERY TREE, EVERY OBJECT WHO CAN BE USED AS WEAPON (stone\brick\pipe\pencil\fork\HAND) - must be DESTROYED, let the CRUSADE BEGIN, REEEEE

Give my son two sticks.

I'm okay with sticks for kids who haven't served detention, but no stick should have more than 8 leaves.

or just put your dumb kid in timeout and let the other kids play with their sticks

BAN ASSAULT FISTS NAO

Wow the gun argument really is that simple, so glad Phil H could simplify it for me, here I was thinking it was a much more complex thing but ohhh boy I was just overthinking. The government has the correct answer of course!

Yeah, just let your kid get beat to death because he didn't have anything to defend himself with.

>Liberals want to be treated like children

no one seems to care about motives such as bullying.

stick != gun

The government isn't your father.

Adults are children?

Praise him for using his stick in defense of himself and others. Contact the social worker, tell them Tyrone is assaulting people again.

I'll stand on the other side of the playground until they're done fighting and then blame the government

Same shitpost day 2?
This person is the definition of a cappy parent, I don't care what you do or feel as long as it does not make me look bad.

I would confiscate every stick from the population and heavily sanction people who plants trees, so the fabrication of sticks is ended

>other kid defends himself
>kids have fun playing with sticks

Yeah dumbass you have them play fair.

>Children want to be treated like children
Corrected

If none of the children have sticks, whats to stop me from abusing them?

Depends.
Does the executive branch have control of a military armed with sticks?
Because the balance of power held in place by the legality of a citizenry armed with similar sticks is the purpose of the second amendment.

>give a kid a gun
>kill for one day
>teach a kid to gun
>he kill everyone

I bet he felt very intelligent for this post.
The equivalent would be to take away every other kid's toys/sticks. Now does that make any sense?

And then i crush your skull on the fucking table.

>the government is our parent and is looking out for whats best for us and definitley not trying to enslave us.

So we create a stick free zone until the kids go outside during recess?

Scold the child and take his stick away then put him in timeout

Or kill him

come and take this stick.

D. Sharpen stick and make spear

At least they admit they view the world the same way as they view children.

teach them not to hit people with sticks. holy shit this is like 2 year old level shit they would know that if they didn't abort all their kids

B. Bad kids will always be able to steal, buy or make sticks no matter how many laws you pass and no matter how many law-abiding stick owners you de-stick.

Oh and FUCKIN DIE FAGGOT COMMIE

>implying government/citizen relationship are like parents/child relationship
>D answer : "Ask him if it was for legit defense?"
>because you taught him so

Thanks for disarming all the sexy, sexy children

D. I beat my child with my own stick, and he doesn't do it again.

Kid's will start throwing rocks instead.
if you take those away, they will use their scissors, if you take those away they will swipe their parent's lighters, If you take those away, they will use bottles......

if you take away everything they will you their fists. Are you going to confiscate those too?

If this bugman LITERALLY means take away the stick from the child and ONLY THAT CHILD, then that is exactly what happened. The shooter was arrested and his "stick" has been taken away from him.

We all know that this powerbottom really means gun confiscation, but none of these options highlight that directly. He is so passive-aggressive that he can't even be direct about his metaphors

What if it's a pointed stick?

>Citizens are to be treated like children by their government.

>mfw I once got into trouble after I gave a kid a piece of rebar after he told me his playmates were hitting him with a plastic baseball bat

>sips baby foreskin blood

Kid gets hit with a stick.

Ban all sticks in America

Yasss slay girl slay!!!

Faggot

twitter was a mistake

Tell him to also hit phil h (@LCNM99)

This, should be the reply every time this thread is posted,
Before my son is allowed to play with sticks he is taught about stick safety

D. teach your kid not to be a faggot that goes around hitting people with sticks

4. Beat his or her ass with the stick.

C'mon. Bin that stick go- I mean guys.

Taking the kid's stick after the incident doesn't change the fact the other kid already got hit. It's also much more achievable to arm everyone you care about with a stick (or give them the choice to arm themselves) than it is to track down and reliably deny all sticks everywhere, since if you miss just one stick you have placed yourself at a severe disadvantage against stick-wielding children for no benefit.

Sage

D. reprimand the child in an effort to correct their behavioral problems. I wouldn't even bother thinking about the fucking stick...

get in here faggots
120dB posters ready to go up and given the seal of approval from the organizers via a tweet:

D. Ban sticks

>Everybody is acting responsibly with their sticks
>Kid starts hurting other kids who don't have sticks
>BAN ALL STICKS REEEE

>trying to ban kids from playing with sticks outside in the trees where sticks are everywhere

literal retardation tier

>If your child hits another child with a stick

Give him a pat on the back, the weak should fear the strong.

there should be a more extensive background check when you go to a tree to grab a stick

we also need to close the ground stick loophole that lets people just pick up sticks off the ground

Trips of Truth

All this talk about sticks when we should really be focusing on the PRODUCERS of STICKS.

BAN ALL TREES NOW

NATURE MUST BE STOPPED

To complete the picture, the child belongs to a culture where sticks are everywhere, in every game he plays, film he watches, news he hears. They are in the hands of good guys and bad. taking away the stick doesn't seem possible unless the culture itself changes. That won't happen either. Hence other solutions.

>banning the right of kids to slap sand or bang noises with sticks because of some retard

Take the stick away from the kid hitting with sticks and him in time out.

Leave the kids alone who are just digging holes or building forts with their sticks.

Liberals really suck shit at logic.

So help me out with this.

1. The solution is post armed government-paid guards in schools (2 minimum)

2. The 2nd amendment protects the right to bear arms in order that citizens can oppose government tyranny.

So, isn't the 2nd amendment designed to give citizens the means to overpower armed government-paid guards?

And if so, what is the point of the guards? Or do you need three armed guard for it to be tyrannical. Does the constitution give a figure?

>tfw jews have prevented me from slap sound and bang noises

#notallsticks

ARBOR DAY FOUNDATION IS A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION

Fucking this

They want the warm embrace of government to always be there for protection.

Guns are sticks goy burn your Constitution.

The leftist is right, its time to ban assault sticks.

>mfw liberals unironically use children metaphors
>mfw communism only works in a family setting, where children are sustained by their autocratic parents

noooooo

Faggot, stop posting the same shit.

STICK FACTORIES ARE TAKING OUR PRECIOUS MINERALS AND ROBBING US OF NATURAL GAS IN ORDER TO SUPPLY OUR CHILDREN WITH WEAPONS OF MASS SLAP SAND AND BANG NOISE

What race is the kid that got hit?

Obviously we ban sticks

get in here faggots
120dB posters ready to go up and given the seal of approval from the organizers via a tweet:

BAN ALL ASSAULT STICKS

When the founding fathers wrote the stickend amendment they only had twigs in mind. No person realistically needs to own a high density assault stick

Society is an individual child. There is no "we" did this, so take it away from us. We are a country full of individuals with individual rights.

"When a child writes,'I hate niggers', over and over again online, you take away his computer. So let's take away everyone's computer!"

See how that dumb shit works.

get in here faggots
β†’
β†’
β†’

get in here faggots

no u

It’s fine let your kids be at the mercy of police response times.

When seconds count, police are only minutes away.

POPULATION REPLACEMENT first requires disarming the natives and outlawing free speech.

FUCKING TRY ME COMMIES

get in here faggots
and fuck OP and his bullshit *sips tea* slide thread
kill yourself OP

pls to not spam

B. If those certain kids are of upstanding moral fiber. Otherwise, A.

If you C, they will use rocks instaed and that won't end well.

retarded boomer tweets make the best bait

The government is not your daddy.

but she's not wrong though

so the elite admit they view the people of this country as nothing more than children that need to be controlled?
time for patriots to start waking up.

this entire thread is spam
it was started by a shill

there is nothing wrong with spamming exit links in a slide thread created by a shill user

>*sips semen*

there is something wrong with spamming it on as many threads as it has been, though.

it's still against the rules, one or two posts is acceptable, five or more isn't
Yes, it fucking sucks. No, it doesn't matter, it's still applicable

kids dont have to defend themselves against niggers in an uprising tho

But people who hit people with sticks do get them taken away