Why is Sup Forums so full of hate and anger?

Why is Sup Forums so full of hate and anger?
you're just shortening your lives

Hate and anger is what keeps me alive.

It isn't hate , fear, or anger.
It's digust.
There's a difference.

This.

Embrace Asian women now

I'm 98% hatred right now.

Is that a trap?

>embrace asian women
what does she look like without makeup?

reee.....ee.......e..e.e....

>You cant hate niggers and be happy at the same time

It feels so damn comfy to be full of hate. I can't describe it but the more intense a situation/conflict is the harder my balls turn.

Hate and anger are unironically what will cause your early demise, so you're dooming yourself for a life of constat misery
If you can't tell then you're probably a virgin
Come on, you know there's more to Sup Forums than just hating on niggers

Everything shortens your life.

Better to die with integrity than live a soulless slave

No

I'm only this way until I sort myself out, bucko

For now it does.

>Why is Sup Forums so full of hate and anger?
You don't lurk much, do you?

we're already dead inside, not sure why you guys keep missing this, you can thank the nigger Obama for ruining our futures, this is your reward

Fuck off weeb

I don't have a pic on me now, but it would be easy for you to tell if you've been used to knowing/seening women with on/off makeup

We're not full of hate and anger. We're full of love. Love for our people. Our traditions. Our history. Our culture.

You are the one full of hatred. Of Whites in particular.

Stop being so hateful.

I have neither. You’re most likely (from present example) posting stupid things. Stupid should be painful. This is why you perceive hate and anger.

White women are decent but extremely overrated

this is done literally to make women seem more european.

>surprised Sup Forums is a site of vitriol and hatred
If you're surprised now just wait until the range ban on Comcast ISPs lifts

My hate is born out of love.

well..

>Hate and anger are unironically what will cause your early demise, so you're dooming yourself for a life of constat misery
Do you have any evidence of this? Or is this just some hippy bullshit that weak people tell themselves?
We have every right to be fucking angry, we live in a world where we’ll never be able to pay our national debts off, Muslims and niggers destroying and exploiting our culture and our land which will lead to the end of civilisation as we know it and a huge war.
You hippies are just R selected pay and spray “I’m not a lover not a fighter” types because you know deep down you have nothing to stand up for.

>you're just shortening your lives
How so?

Report and sage this off-topic bullshit

based Anglo

Only cowards value their lives so dearly.

Everyone dies, faggot. Pop culture decadence only ensures your long life will be meaningless.

This

Answer me you fucking nigger!!!!!

> shortening lives

based

/thread

get in here faggots
120dB posters ready to go up and given the seal of approval from the organizers via a tweet:

I'm just here for the laughs

Get out you pathetic worm