Yahari oregairu

15 days until Yui claims the 8bowl.

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2017-05-01/soap-opera-of-grape-the-zoo-penguin-in-love-with-kemono-friends-character/.115566
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yui ending is the bad end friend. Betrays the lessons of the series and is as superficial has Hayato's group.

>mfw Iroha became more popular in nippon too

>ETERNAL YAHARI
Oh boy I wonder what new and interesting discussions we can come up with now!

someone post waving arms guy

It was only suggested briefly by Hiratsuka as an option but what if 8man takes it seriously and decides to study abroad just so he could be near Yukinon, similar to how Miura is going so far just to remain near Hayato.

>Betrays the lessons of the series
Throught the novels 8man has come to understand normalfaggotry and accept it to some degree (sacrificing himself to protect the "superficial" friendship of Hayama's group). During the genuine scene he stated that he wanted to know and understand people more.
It makes perfect sense for him to drop the idea of Yui being nice to him because she's nice and accepting her love. His development has been based on himself doesn't necessarily lean towards any of the girls. Yahari is about 8man and his development, and the role of his lover (in case he got one) could actually be filled by most of the girls, because what matters to 8man's development is the love triangle and the conflicts it causes, but not its resolution itself.
That is not to say i doubt Yukino's victory, it's just that saying that Yui's win would "betray the lessons of the series" is bullshit

Only girl better than totsuka is yui

for the user who needs to get his ears cleaned in last thread, Yui said she'd take

ぜんぶ む ら

zenbu ma-ru

"All things"

In no way can that mean Yukno's problems, she is talking about taking away Hachiman for herself

Back to some other conversation.

Yui doesn't love Hachiman more than she did at the start as of volume 11. She came back in volume 3. This is proof enough she won't be too bothered if she loses.

That is what she is talking about but that doesn't mean that is what 8man or Yukino hears.

That means he would accept the fact he could betray what he wants and what Yukino wants. Another kinda shows how little that relationship does to fix anything. Yui is clearly the worse option because she won't challenge 8man. She'll be okay with him hurting himself enough so that he doesn't break with her. Yukino hates that and would stop him.

>む ら
>ma ru

I'll probably avoid these until spoilers drop desu

She wants the status quo. If she's with 8man, she'll have this false peace that she desires. Yukino doesn't want that. She wants to be happy with 8man, and penguins always stick together.

I hope you are prepared for tons of fake spoilers, which of at least half will be yuipollfag creations.

It'll be pretty easy to tell which are fake anyways if things suddenly turn in Yui's favor in them

>how little that relationship does to fix anything.
What exactly does it has to fix? 8man entering a relationship would be a resolution, a final result from the love triangle in the club, nothing more.
>She'll be okay with him hurting himself enough so that he doesn't break with her
That's merely your speculation, i could also say something like "Yukino is too autistic so she would create lots of unnecesary drama in a relationship". Relationships are constantly evolving and people change and influence each other. Claims like yours don't really take us anywhere.
>Yukino hates that and would stop him
When pushed againt a wall Yukino is quite weak too, just look at her in vol 11. There's also her dependency issues.

15 days untill I leave Sup Forums for some months huh?
Big fucking deal.

I have pretty good picks when it comes to the winning girl in manga.

I have the worst picks when it comes to LN girls(Saori, Sion, Iroha, etc). I always end up choosing an outlier that guaranteed to lose.

Glad to see you Yuifags are still going strong.

Wow what a fucking selfish bitch.

the status quo was the first half of what she said, "I want us to stay the way we are now, BUT at the end when I win I'll take it all"

enjoy the club, then take Hachiman at the end

>Watari had to recycle Yukino scenes to make a Yui alternative
This pretty much guarantees a Yukino end.

I wouldn't mind getting a Yuipresent for birthday.

Who the fuck goes to an aquarium for a date?

>implying anyone on Sup Forums has ever gone to a date.

quads of truth

It would be really odd to have a spinoff series where one girl clearly wins, and then for the main storyline to also end with that exact same girl winning with no major (I mean nice boat major) differences in how it plays out.

I'm not ruling it out as impossible but I'd be very surprised. Yukinon ending with ANOTHER being the "Yui route" seems like the most likely scenario, and there's also the VN where you can fuck your teacher like potter-kun

I went once with my turkish friend.
2/10, would not recommend.

I did, with Haruno.

museums, zoos, aquariums, arboretums...they can all be venues for a date, user. Surely you wouldn't want the kind of girl who only goes to typical mindless riajuu places?

Witnessed

people

I bet the zoo with the old penguin and his waifu saw a large increase in traffic from young couples once it went viral

Penguin love is pure

We'll get the true genuine Yukino ending because penguins. 8man always finds Yukino.

Depends on the girl with museums.
But zoos and aquariums are for 10 year old and middle aged couples with their kids.

Is that why Yukino was crying?

Normies don't care for oregairu, even most low power level weaboos don't know it exists.
And more importantly, the target audience for oregairu (that's you, buddy) wouldn't get a date.

Atashi ga kattara, zenbu morau

"if I win, I get all things"

She's crying because Yui is attempting to against what Yukino wants, but Yukino hates that she feels that way about Yui. She wants to be with 8man, but doesn't want to hurt Yui. Her own happiness is being tested.

Have you ever went to either of those? I went to see some cute animals chilling but i had to quickly leave before i started REEEE'ing at all those fucking normie couples

Yui basically tried to guilt trip Yukino to hide her feelings and be fake while Yui takes the 8inches for herself.
Also, she implied their friendship wasn't as true as Yukino thought

Conflict of emotions, she realizes she either gives up and becomes a fake person, which is what she most hates and loses 8man rommance or fights her first friend.

and also why Yui looked sad and had to steel herself right before the proposal. it's the one thing they all fear, risking a major change that breaks the club. Making a confession risks breaking the friendship with the other girl, getting rejected means also breaking with Hachiman. The whole thing could get burned to the ground. But Hachiman, after rejecting Yui's proposal, says he doesn't need casual friendship. I'll bet Yukino's request is deeper and better....

I,ve only gone to museums alone and there were lots of tourists and lonely people even some qts.
Haven't been to a zoo or an aquarium since I was a kid.

I'm talking about the penguin who fell in love with a cutout of a kemono friends character. Even mainstream news sites reported on it cuz it was cute as fuck, there was even a petition to let him keep his waifu once the promotion ended. I just thought the parallel to oregairu was funny

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2017-05-01/soap-opera-of-grape-the-zoo-penguin-in-love-with-kemono-friends-character/.115566

eh, oregairu is very popular with guys who have woman in the present but had nothing in school days. I'd refer to that place that must not be named as proof, but... that place must not be named.

Fuck off

Does Yui want to be a penguin instead of Yukinon?

Why don't people look at 8man with hate when he is walking alone with Yukino/Yui/Haruno.
Watari forgot that part.
I loved that scene in Tsukihime when people comment on what the fuck is a qt like Arcueid doing walking with some plain looking faggot like Shinji.

POST FUCKING HARUNO RIGHT NOOOOOOW

That still hurts.
also checked

Haruno is going to win the 8manbowl.

Delete this

Her interest in 8man is only about his relationship with Yukino.
But I admit it would be really interesting if she were to crush on the 8inches

>ら
>ru

Same

Don't forget the look of Yukino's "groupies/worshippers" when Hachiman sat down and Yukino was talking with him, they were shocked the ice queen would give a guy the time of day.

And then there is the hilarious thing where Hachiman is sitting with Haruno, Yukino and Yui....but for guys people only see Hayama and assume Yukino and Hayama are dating. Hachiman was invisible!

Yep. It sucks pretty bad.

will the cookies still be fresh by the time yukino gives them to 8man?

You guys are silly. Yui would never use her friendship with Yukino and Yukino's weakness against her in order to win the Hikki.

They're chocolates

Ah true, there's the Sagami in the festival too.

I kinda want them dating to cause a stir up in the school hierarchy in a subtle way. 8man and Yukino don't care, they'll just be happy for once.

you don't like the vowels I wrote phonetically, fine, let's just put the kanji right from the LN:

あたしが勝ったら、全部貰う。

Stick that in google translate and see what you get.

Did she put her special love nectar in them?

Didn't she imply she might so that far with the "I'm not a nice girl" shit?

Make me

GUYS what if
What if
Hayama's "Y" actually meant Yuigahama?
It was Wataru's twist all along
The shitstorm would be phlegmatic

That's a reddit meme

Damn that's adorable. What happened when they took away his waifu?

>Yui is pink
>Yukino is blue
>Hachiman is green
>final ep Yukino is green

>8man gave Yukino a pink scrunchie and Yui a blue one
>he said he wasn't sure why, just that it seemed right
What did he mean by this?

>making Yukino sleep in the floor
Wtf I hate Yui now.

Yukino seems more feminine and cute for him obviously, while Yui is calming and stabilizing, it's funny because Yukino thought he meant her to have the blue one and Yui the pink one but no, Yukino end is inevitable.

>green

Note the colors Yukino and Hachiman had in the S2 OVA, color coordinated even! Foreshadow in two ways!

Did Yukino try hard to beat Yui so hard because Yui's tits are huge or because subconsciously she knows that she should rack up the wins against Yui because they will have a real fight later?

Yukino's character song is also a meme. I doubt WW wrote it, it was probably some lackey sucking up to the suits.

nah, just when Yukino's competitive spirit kicks in she's unbeatable. If she starts thinking about her future and the guy she wants in those terms I think she'll roll right over her mother's wishes for career, and regarding romance get the 8man.

Well there's a whole lot of fucking maymays out here today

But she'll show Yui mercy when 8man is on the line right? Yui showed her mercy.

>But she'll show Yui mercy when 8man is on the line right? Yui showed her mercy.

Yukino will crush Yui completely

But Yui is her friend that she supports. Pan-sans are for sharing.

>that scene where 8man notices Yukinos thighs and stands in front of them so no one else can see
Cute!

Speaking of the OVA Yui is a little creepy here. Why can a cute girl get away with this sort of shit. Are good looking people just allowed to be creeps, she implies she wants his babies? Had she been ugly or a man talking about having kid with someone they have been orbiting for a year we'd either find it repulsive or annoying. Yui is cute and I think of her as cute despite the creepiness, this action seems sweet and cute.

It's up to Hachiman to decide between them, I believe they'll both confess to him. Holding back feelings wouldn't be genuine.

She's thirsty as fuck man. If 8man were to make any sexual advances on her, she would jump on the 8inches faster than the speed of light.

Yui is pure!!! Purest in the series.

I wonder how often Yui rubs one out to the 8

The question is how many times she does it in a week. I'd say three.

>Purest in the series.

Purely meant for sex, you mean.

she already lost, 8man has already rejected her at the end of season 2

I'm going to feel like WW wasted his energy if he doesn't go all out with that Yukino confession.

Maybe she's meant for it but she is still untouched. Yukino did like Hayama in the third grade or someshit so she's used goods.

Yui may have lost but she hasn't given up.

I'd say three times a day desu

>Maybe she's meant for it but she is still untouched. Yukino did like Hayama in the third grade or someshit so she's used goods.

Ah, good old shitpost. While I don't like Yukino (she was a bitch, especially at the start of the series and in worse in hindsight), I can see how she and 8man are endgame, just like Keima and Chihiro.

>Yui may have lost but she hasn't given up.

She's more or less resigned since vol 11.

Three a day probably