Wolf and Parchment OVA

Feeler for "Wolf and Parchment" an ongoing manga series.

The young man Cole dreams of one day joining the holy clergy and departs on a journey from the bathhouse "The Spice and Wolf Inn," owned by his savior, Lawrence. The Winfiel Kingdom's prince has invited him to help correct the sins of the church. But as his travels begin, Cole discovers in his luggage a young girl with a wolf's ears and tail named Myuri who stowed away for the ride.

>OVA
WHAT? SOURCE?

Its....

Why not just a hentai?

Provide proper proof that it's getting an ova before ppsting.

>Spice and Wolf
>after Holos death
>no holo

Yeah, this will work.

>Holo's death
You got memed

I can't wait for the lewds of myuri, we desperately need more.

What? I said it was a feeler to see if their was any interest in a OVA series of "Wolf and Parchment" the manga. Don't misconstrue what I said.

From what I've seen the last few months it doesn't seem like something people would want. People seem to want s&w not w&p.

Nobody understood what "feeler" was supposed to mean.

Posting*
I need to leave soon.

Would rather have season 3 of s&w desu

The problem is, they are starting with nothing.

You guys

I hope not

My smile and optimism gone.

OP, are you trying to ask us how we would feel about a hypothetical OVA?

Whoro thread?

Especially oyakodon.

>Horo and Myuri running a soapland
I demand this, Japan!

I would rather have more regular S&W adapted.

Yes, of wolf and parchment specifically.

No, not really.

Pretty much what I expected. They don't like the series, they like Horo. That's all I was wondering about. I guess they should either give people more Horo or let the series die, especially with its crummy sales numbers. Sorry about the confusion earlier.

I like the series and Horo.

I'd prefer they finish the main series first before starting another.

But that's not how anime is made. Its made for the publisher not the people. In general.

>OVA
>for the spin-off of the after story
0/10 are you even trying?

Typically, making whatever the people want ends up being good for the publisher.

Someone can't read. Typical fishposter.

I feel bad for Lawrence and my fellow spicy wolfgirl.

It would only make sense if OP worked for kadokawa

Why be a regular Wolfgirl when you can be a extraordinary werewolf princess?

So is it Holo or Horo?

It doesn't make much of a difference since no one calls her.

>OVA
dont fucking play with my heart user

>fucking Cole is back
>with Horo and Lawrence's daughter
No I'm not fucking interested. Remove Cole.

If you hate men so much, castrate yourself.

I don't hate men, I just don't like Cole.
I would absolutely love a new original merchant character and more merchant/wolf demigod shenanigans. I loved the romance in Spice & Wolf.

The fact there is only one H pic of them together is a travesty.

Myuri goes along with Cole, they awkward preteen fuck and she then goes on a slutty romp around the world until finally breaking and returning home to find her parents long dead and the bathhouse abandoned.

Until one day a young traveler seeks refuge in the remains of the bathhouse in a unexpected storm.

Horo would still be alive. Still, sounds more interesting than Cole getting a leading role.

Horo would have passed away. Its the only way it would work. Just finishing the circle of life.

We've already seen the merchant aspect with Lawrence's adventure though, how about seeing the economy from a different perspective through Cole and the Church.

So a new, original priest character then.

The options for obvious heroism are less in a fight against the Church unless you want to recreate the Protestant Revolution with Cole as Luther. Not something I recommend. It would actually be better if Cole was a priest and met the wolf-girl and took her in and she catalyzed his rise through the ranks until he was a contender for Pope.

Has Holo ever had children before or is that her first?

Still angry that the wedding dress figure was supposed to privately backed and funded by just a few of us and meant to be unique, rare and special is being sold in many stores and is now just going to be discarded because of limited space. Bloody waste of money... liars.

Actually just wanted to comment on this again, it would be a difference between a story about an outsider taking on a tyrannical system (not well explored in the West, at least) and a story about a young man who meets a woman and is called to climb the dominance hierarchy in which he finds himself (which is a very appealing story, especially to young men who want to impress young women and make them into wives).

Korbo.

She dresses and acts like a goddamn hussy. Seriously, what the fuck is she even wearing on the first one?