Weird symbolism in closing ceremony?

Maybe I'm just nuts, but I'm sitting here watching the closing ceremony at the Olympics and it seems like there's a bunch of occult/Masonic symbolism going on, especially the people in black and white dancing in front of the white pole. Reminds me of 2001: A Space Odyssey. Anyone else seeing this?

Other urls found in this thread:

pngonly.com/ouroboros-png/
hurriyetdailynews.com/opinion/shamshad-akhtar/pyeongchang-olympics-a-new-cornerstone-for-peace-and-prosperity-127048
politico.eu/article/donald-trump-davos-message-peace-and-prosperity/
thediplomat.com/2018/02/pyeongchang-olympics-a-new-cornerstone-for-peace-and-prosperity/
washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2017/12/21/will-the-2018-elections-be-about-trump-or-peace-and-prosperity/?utm_term=.e6798ae672f6
ronpaulinstitute.org
youtube.com/watch?v=ipohhLbqPGI
theguardian.com/uk/2002/aug/06/religion.world
secretsinplainsight.com/magic-of-holly-wood/
youtube.com/watch?v=BcS-uxuwh8A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ensō
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Masons
>In South Korea
Are you high?

Looks like the alien language in Arrival.

pngonly.com/ouroboros-png/

i will tell you what it means

its the ouroboros
in principle its the "eternal return"

occultists, call them masons, call them illuminati hijacked it, maybe with reason, since they seems to reborn in every society across time and space

its a challenge, that god, the dremiurgue cant ultimately defeat them
they hold the hope that maybe the reverse is possible

they show it to call others like them to action

well the Korean Nicki Minaj was satanic as shit. Fag announcer that reminds me of the guy from the hunger games. Pandas. Hearts.globalism. weird tech. North Korea.

Shits pure illuminati nonsense.

I think so too

That is Jǫrmungandr, the Midgard Serpent. It was spawned as a result of Norway crushing the competition at the Olympics, and signals the coming of Ragnarok.

hurriyetdailynews.com/opinion/shamshad-akhtar/pyeongchang-olympics-a-new-cornerstone-for-peace-and-prosperity-127048
>PyeongChang Olympics: A new cornerstone for peace and prosperity

politico.eu/article/donald-trump-davos-message-peace-and-prosperity/
>Trump’s message at Davos: ‘Peace and prosperity’

thediplomat.com/2018/02/pyeongchang-olympics-a-new-cornerstone-for-peace-and-prosperity/
>PyeongChang Olympics: A New Cornerstone for Peace And Prosperity

washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2017/12/21/will-the-2018-elections-be-about-trump-or-peace-and-prosperity/?utm_term=.e6798ae672f6
>Will the 2018 elections be about Trump or peace and prosperity?

ronpaulinstitute.org
>Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity

>PyeongChang translates into "land of prosperity" in Korean and the city itself is located 50 miles south of the Demilitarized Zone in the Korean Peninsula, which separates North and South Korea. In order to prepare for the games, PyeongChang has beenstylized as "PyeongChang"for the first time in order to avoid confusion with the North Korean capital Pyongyang. Prior to that, the "C" was not capitalized.

PEACE AND PROSPERITY

Satan, Moloch, and Lucifer are TITLES or designations, NOT names. YHWH, Jesus, and Kek are NAMES, NOT titles.

Satan means adversary, opponent, accuser, or enemy in Hebrew. Lucifer means lightbringer in Latin. Moloch means King. The being designated by the TITLE Satan varies depending on who is speaking. To the Jews, Jesus is Satan and is called such in the Old Testament. To Christians, YHWH is Satan, and is called such in the New Testament.

Lucifer is a title of Jesus/Kek, who are both emissaries of the True God above the demi-urge, sent into YHWH/Saturn's material prison to bring light to specific groups.

Moloch is a title for YHWH

Satan being resister for whichever side, so a resister of natural and resister of synthetic, also from Sanskrit Satanama, truth.

YHWH or "jehovha" is a self actualising meditation, obviously appropriated by the kike god and forgotten.

Lucifer as a good morning light name of Yeshua and Venus

thats about all
peace out
death to pagan fags

Nope. SK's been a US puppet since the 50s.

There are so many occult symbols and they are all do basic that really anything could be construed as occult.

Any circle, triangle, square. Any number between 1 and a million. People can read it into anything.

Unless it's super blatant like people walking around in robes with goat heads on and denouncing Christ I just assume its coincidence.

Ephesians 6:12 King James Version (KJV)

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

>when no one else remembers the five goddesses being exposed and shtf in s. korea during the 2016 american election

South Korea is deep down the rabbit hole when it comes cults and shadow governments.

Nothing will ever be as coo coo crazy occult as the London Paralympic opening and closing ceremonies
Google the photos. What was with all the black and fire and flamethrower and druid prayers

Been thoroughly memory holed

Not that this is unique to this year, but while watching the closing ceremonies, I felt nothing but detachment as if watching something entirely alien. They say art inherently has an argument or a message, but there was nothing I could identify with in this performance. If anything it symbolized some kind of combination of effeminacy & technocracy, and its emptiness of any identifiable meaning or message that SHOULD touch a person on some level as being at least the product of humanity was as absent as it was from the culture is emerged from (or at least my impression of it). In these respects, in many ways it was a lot like K-pop

>it seems like there's a bunch of occult/Masonic symbolism going on
probably
youtube.com/watch?v=ipohhLbqPGI

Johnny wueer more like johnny queer

Very soulless in an Asian manner.

It means the subsequent year is the year of Styxhexenhammer666

That's about all, peace out.

Much like guns, people who claim to 'see masonic stuff everywhere' know little to nothing about the subject. This belongs on /x/

Well there is. Christianity is quite popular there, remember.
But that doesn't impact on the closing ceremony.

remember when the guy who conducted the royal wedding was a robe wearing druid

theguardian.com/uk/2002/aug/06/religion.world

Is that a bad thing?

Couldn’t be as bad as the Gotthard Tunnel opening ceremony though.

Peace be upon him

thats for you to decide user. i just like to point out patterns.

He's more powerful than we previously thought.

although i feel like i should point out that druid made their wands out of holly wood. so make of that what you will.
secretsinplainsight.com/magic-of-holly-wood/

youtube.com/watch?v=BcS-uxuwh8A

Holly wood?
No way lol

I did not watch even a single event this year. I wonder how the ratings were? No one I know is even talking about the Olympics.

Some were. Many were Rowan, Ash, or Oak (the most respected). Depending on their Ogham.

Anyone have a link to a full video source. I just parsed the images and the signs are all over the place. A cycle has indeed been completed

dude fuck off with your symbolism. durr superbowl had triangles !!

Hey I recognize that language

Thank you, attentive user.

It's repressed desire to be a follower.

Independent thought is the real goal.

ouroboros
a snake biting its tail, the midgard serpent
eternity

You’re just nuts and a retard
Shouldn’t you be listening to Alex Jones?

That's how that little nigga realized how 6 carbon rings are formed.

go outside and stop being a paranoid fuck up

i watched a little bit of the closing ceremony and thought that it was a bit weird but then again asians are weird

That's an Enso. From Zen Buddhism.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ensō
Probably pointing to the fact that the next Olympics are in Japan.

Retard doesn’t understand significance of the closed circle in Korean Shinto religion. Do you calligraphy much bro!!!!!

That was my first though, too

Are you fucking retarded? South Korea is pretty much an American colony at this point.

Just look at all the symbolism in KPop for fucks sake.

Femin virus/ serpent symbolism and the Eight Godesses.