Centaur no Nayami

>Go in expecting cute monster girls doing cute things in high school
>End up getting threats of arrest and sent to the correctional facility for "discrimination"
>People bitching about how "welfare" is distributed among the different monster species
>Massive push for "equality" to the point they're subjecting monster girls to activities that well surpass their species physical limitations
>Little kids are exposed to "equality" brainwashing through their morning cartoons
>Conspiracy shenanigans with a giant robot
>Political adversary in the same tribe due to one idiot trying to push a war to "reclaim our ancestry homelands"
>Version of the holocaust featuring monster people
>Flat and bland art and animation

The only good things I've seen so far is apparently everyone's a lesbian or bisexual and the centaur girl was scared her pussy looks ugly.
I don't usually drop a series but this one I dropped hard after the latest episode. Did Germany or the UK writ the script and fund this show? Seems like the "perfect utopia" they're trying to achieve. Yes I never read the LN but still, this is bad. Real bad. Possibly the worst show of the season.

>LN

It's a manga. And it gets even weirder. Wait until the aliens, the isekai, and the tigermen bits.

You forgot the part where it was heavily implied that Himeno's ancestor was either raped or gangraped when she was abducted and by the time her brothers saved her she was pregnant and gave birth to a redhead. That's why red hair became a dominant trait in their family tree. One rape session was all it take to ruin a pristine genetic legacy.

Another thing I liked is how all species seem to be to interbreed and their hybrid children can have physical attributes of both parents like a catgirl and angel can produce a catgirl with angel wings.

Is this the so-called "hard sci-fi"?

>The only good things I've seen so far is apparently everyone's a lesbian or bisexual
>Homosexuality
>Good
I almost dropped this shit because of all the gay pandering. Only watching it right now because it has interesting worldbuilding and anti-equality message.

The combination of washed out colours and the art made me dropped it in the first episode, I guess it stays that way to this day.The premise was interesting too, shame I couldnt get past the bad colouring and art, and to think I've watched some QUALITY ridden series.

Here's a girl who's not lesbian or bisexual.

>tigermen bits.
I prefer the tigergirl bits, myself. Cute, but lethal, is hot.

The author wrote like 5 pages of detail on exactly that in the manga's bonus pages.

>anti-equality message.
What? The entire show is basically shoving equality down your throat otherwise you go to jail.

What chapter?

Nigga you dumb. Do you even read your posts before you hit submit?

Sorry, I can't remember off the top of my head.

I don't understand what point you're trying to make.

Their world runs on equality gone wrong.

It's an egalitarian regime where individual rights are ignored to keep the status Quo.

Oh right.

>cute snek boyfriend yes or no?
>>nuh, all snek boyz fugg snek queen
> ( ≧Д≦)
And then every female was lesbian or asexual

fuck off Wizard Ducklett

Sass is asexual, but Katsura-chan is obviously into boys.

Catgirls seem to be the only race that don't display homoerotic tendencies therefore catgirls are the best race.

About that.

How did Angel-chan go from best girl to worst girl so rapidly?
>At first she appears to be a proper and hardworking class president type who also looks after her sister
>Then she becomes a scamming cunt who chews out her father
>Then she's exposed to be a hardcore atheist who feigns piety because it allows her to earn more money, even against her own friends and classmates

I utterly hate the bitch now. Such a shame she's so prominently featured in the best ED of the season.

She was so good in episode 3 too. How did it all go so wrong?

Go figure. Over the course of the series she went from my least favorite character to my most favorite.

People do what they have to do to survive and to help their families. Really, chewing out her dad was the only thing that's over the top from my point of view.

My theory is Centaur no Nayami is in-universe propaganda.
>every group of friends is multi-racial like a 90s kids show
>"snakes are your friends! they're mysterious but on your side!"
>the snake is the voice of reason, feels very human
> Angel is initially shown to be an honest and loving caretaker for her mixed-race siblings but develops into a hypocrite because angelpepo amirite?
>everyone's a good citizen and not making racist jokes in 2ch, they're scared of the government which will definitely always find you

Look at that haircut though. Some people are just born carpetmunchers that doesn't mean the majority of their kin are homosexual. Every other catgirl we've seen lusts for the dick.

catgirls are just sluts in general

Great, just what I want to see in my methods of escapism, reflections of what is happening in the real world.

It's true.

Angel-chan is my most favourite after the MC. Exactly for reasons you listed.

>there are people who seriously think that this series is condemning equality, instead of supporting it
Look at all these brainlets.

>Exactly for reasons you listed.
I don't mean to insult you or ridicule you, but can you explain this? I can't understand how a character being a hypocrite and charlatan makes her more likeable.

>Mermaid episode
>Mermaid thinks succubus girl is actually a shota boy
>Mermaid is lusting hard over shotas
>Mermaid tries to pull of succubus girl's panties to see what she expects to be a shota dick
Dunno about you people but this series makes me feel like I was put on some sort of list for watching it.

To be fair, her dad deserved it. "Live for dream" is great, until you have a family depending on you and you waste your time fucking around instead of growing up and being responsible.

Maybe that guy is a hypocrite and a charlatan irl and he can relate to angel girl because he's from a mixed race single parent household and used to hustle people to get money to help pay for his family's living expenses.

>Succubus

Dragon*

If you watch seasonal anime for long enough you're on multiple watchlists already. If you watch enough hentai/read enough doujins, the NSA has your data as its homepage.

Kinda hard to do than when your youngest seems to have a physical defect and sick all the time. Also heavily implies that the mom died during childbirth. Oh and your youngest is a mutant freak that has limbs from both races.

They're dragons? Lamest dragon incarnation in the history of animation. Even worse than that runt dragon from mulan that was voiced by a black guy.

If that's the case it's painting a really ugly picture.

I think they're imps

Which is why he needs to get an actual job to help support everyone, rather than wasting his time not painting and not earning an income. If he was actually painting pictures, even if they weren't selling, that would be one thing. But the episode went out of its way to make it clear he he's not painting because he lacks "inspiration", he's not working, he's barely helping to take care of his family and the only reason they can even put food on the table is thanks to the check he gets every month from the government.

But Nozomi is perfect.

>feel like I was put on some sort of list for watching it.
Whatever would make you think that?

Actually its pretty easy when you're getting enough in that sweet sweet government check to afford taking several days off a week. She was just pissy because he was half assing his job, hobby, and family responsibilities all at the same time.

Look at these little harlots prancing around in their swimsuits shaking their little kitty behinds. Absolutely shameless.

user I think posting that is illegal.

>perfect.
That's because she's never been used.

>ywn live in this anime's medieval times and have a qt centaur mount/sex slave

I would rather live in its modern times with a pretty cat girlfriend.

I don't know about that user. They made it clear that different races get different amounts of welfare money and that pisses people off. Wouldn't be surprised if he gets the least because he's a FUCKING CAT MALE! I mean we saw a brief scene of him working as a salary man answering phone calls and looking really stressed.

Actually he is working. He's a contractor who reduced the number of hours he works a week to part-timer levels and uses the government money to fill the gap. He's supposed to have been using the time off to paint but he often dicks around or spends time with the family instead.

>ywn be a centaur riding a six-legged horse because why not?

Tama wants him to pick one and do it full-time, but if he does that then he would have to give the others up. That's why she's a bitch. That works for some people and might work for her, but she needs to understand that not everyone is happy doing just one thing.

"It's such a cute little manga."
That opinion sure didn't stick.

>sex slave
>Be nobleman
>Lowering yourself to breeding with an animal

I'd like to see some centaurs as stereotypical cowboys: walking the fence lines, driving cattle, or whooping it up in town.

The way you're obsessed with that aspect makes me believe you would be one of THOSE knights that has a centaur princess from a foreign land kidnapped and used as a mount/rape slave. Traversing all over Europe to prevent her brothers from finding her. When you finally fall in battle from her brothers saving her you flip them off because the last laugh is yours. You raped their sister so much that she is now pregnant and a genetic trait of yours, red hair, will forever be passed down in that family and be an eternal "fuck horse people" reminder.

Oh boy, I got some reviews and a bunch of trigger warnings and "I apologize for the way this portrayal may offend X people".

You'd be more likely to have to raise yourself up, since those horse pussies pretty far off the ground. Mr Steppy might have sinister origins.
Lots of male slave owners had a few off-white bastards running around.

But red-headed Japanese centaurs are the best, so the joke's on him.

Was really awkward in the latest episode when they ganged up and hung that centaur guy when the liberation army freed the camp then went full fucking crazy and tried to hang the j... angel kid. Then I began to wonder, in that situation would the people be convicted of a crime? Since it's like 5 of them against the word of a small boy. Or do they get away with murder?

In real life many of the capos (the prisoners who would actively help the guards) ended up getting killed during the chaos that followed when the camps were liberated, and almost none of the killers went to trial or faced any kind of punishment.

I'm pretty sure that the whole message will be that we have to learn to accept each other ourselves instead of having the goverment forcing us to do so.
That or it ends in a literal race war.

Yeah but kinda sucks considering this guy prevented he angel kid from dying from starvation or becoming too weak that the guard would have just shot him in the head. Also considering in this show the killers were in the wrong because that one asshole who bitched about being hungry seemed to have more than enough strength to whine and fight.

Slave master have been fucking their slaves since the beggining of times, do you think that it would change because the slave happens to have a horse pussy?

Who will win? I'm thinking the snake people. Centaurs are monsters but far too few in numbers. Catgirls are lazy sluts, imps only care about fucking, mermaids can't do shit without water. Frog people are literally african tier except for that one guy and angel people are too arrogant to think they can lose.

Wasn't there a really poorly animated hentai a while back that had a human guy dicking a centaur maid or am I imagining things?

The depressing take-away is that even in a fiction world, people will only treat each other as equals if some force majeure has its boot on everyone's neck. Even then, it'll be more lip service than genuine belief in equality.

Life ain't fair, and there's no higher force that could enact justice.
It's up to everyone to learn from those bad events and become better persons who won't be as bad as the ones before.

All I wanted was horse pussy.

>human guy dicking a centaur maid
If you mean "A Beautiful Greed", that was his wife. Lucky bastard.

It's certainly not just a clean-cut black and white thing. While the setting is a 1984-esque situation, albeit from a cutesy point of view at times, I doubt the author is really against racial equality considering how angel guy's butler was rightfully told off for discriminating against the frogman. It indeed seems more likely that the point is that the government hasn't given people true equality, but instead has forcefully tried to solve a problem and in the end it's only solved on a surface level.

>literal translation is "snake person"
>it's wrong to call them that in canon

More loli nudity when?

Where are her nipples?

We're all going to fucking jail because of you.

She has a strange condition, don't laugh at her

Wow, just watched this latest episode. That was amazing.

It's obviously written by Sup Forums to serve as a warning.

Just read the manga.

I like how in the last panel she's all, " why are you watching me change?"

No way. There are far too many two and three syllable words in the manga.

Equality is a false god.

Hence, Southern Europe post-700 AD

Equality before the law is the best you can hope to achieve, even then only through constant effort. Equality of opportunity would be nice, but that requires making it impossible for people to know which children are theirs, which isn't going to happen.

>" why are you watching me change?"
Most of us are somewhere between amazed at and jealous of her flexibility.

i thought this show would be comfy and it kinda was at first as well as a bit interesting but the pussy investigation episode made it apparent that the whole show was just so awkward and uncomfortable, i quit like 3 episodes later

not comfy at all :(

>pussy investigation episode made it apparent that the whole show was just so awkward and uncomfortable
I didn't know normies, sjws and feminists watched seasonal animes now.

Wow the animation really is bad. Or is this a QUALITY screencap?

The animation is bad. It's also full of inconsistencies.

Oh god that IS terrible.

The odd thing is that Angel-chan actually can perceive spirit, but thanks to her belief, she dismiss or attribute the extrasensory to bugs flying around or other thing.
Considering she also live with actual god/spirit that can repel evil spirit, her paid prayer procession that she didn't believe to make any changes might actually works.

Sue's spirit friend is so cute. We better get more of her.

It is noted the racial war still happen till modern era.
Not to mention the reason equality become a thing from the napoleon era is because napoleon armed the discriminated race and make them fight against the oppressor forcing the kingdom/nation enforce equality so they could get support from every race to win the war.