The Supreme Court met to discuss the lower court's DACA "ruling" 3 days ago, will we hear about it on Monday?

The Supreme Court met to discuss the lower court's DACA "ruling" 3 days ago, will we hear about it on Monday?

archive.is/fW1ZX

Bump.

We can only wait and see

They are all going back.

They're going to overturn it. DACA was illegal in the first place.

A judge illegally blocked a president from ignoring an illegal order that illegally bypassed congressional law.

I honestly can't see a scenario in which the Supreme Court declines to hear the case, especially with how much of a prick the judge has been in his opinions.

They are just deciding to hear it... though they have in the past issued temporary rulings over the lower court until the decision can be made later. I am guessing that a similar thing will happen here. They will decide whether the injunction will remain and will likely agree to hear the case. It's incredibly contentious and some of them secretly love the spotlight, especially since there's no cameras in the courtroom, only audio.

>mfw they decide to make it legal

what if they dont tho? Then are we fucked?

>tfw SCOTUS thinks DACA is more important than the 2A.

I wonder how they'll fuck this up

America has open courts though???

what if they save it like Obamacare?

all the court is deciding is whether the case should go to the appeals process more before it can come to them

people need to realize what they're deciding, which is not the legitimacy of DACA

They wouldn't risk the crisis.

not really, as long as we make enough noise they can address it again.

see

They're going to invent some way for them to stay. Just watch

They do not have enough of the votes to do anything like that.

>it says here that the executive branch is in charge of national security and border control
>hmmm good point
>yes, but have you considered that IT'S 2018, I MEAN COME ON!
>ah of course how could I have been so blind

ORDER IN THE COURT!!! That'll be enough of that sir!!

roberts still has his illegally imported kid from ireland.

Again, SCOTUS not considering DACA's merits:

"The Justice Department is taking the rare step of asking the Supreme Court to review the opinion even before a federal appeals court has had a chance to weigh in."

They will tho. Because if they let the lower court’s ruling stand, then a President can write law through Executive Order and even future Presidents wouldn’t be able to stop it. Imagine if they gave Trump that opening? The madman would bring it all down.

They won't - approving DACA would be opening up a MASSIVE can of worms. The only reason it wasn't overturned sooner was the balance of leftists on bench

>what if they save it like Obamacare?
That would be them fucking up.

They said fuck states rights with Obergefell, so I wouldn't be surprised if they let this slide. There are three women on the court after all.

I really hate how obongo can make some executive amnesty that is totally illegal and bypasses the legislature without any serious legal challenges, but Trump undoing it gets all these leftist judges butthurt.

They approved the travel ban this will be overturned.

It's not about daca legitimacy it's about some faggot judge who said "hurr durr I rule it can't expire because that's mean" honestly that judge should be fired and hanged

Ding ding ding! You can't acknowledge obama's order as law without acknowledging a trump order as law too.