Eromanga Sensei

So are we getting a second season? Did it do well enough to get one?

No fuck off

Thought it was very generic and did a bad job at giving each character their time to shine, but it was still enjoyable to watch. Sagiri is a wonder of the universe.

No

Honestly I wish it cut back on the harem and focused more on the "siblings". That was the most interesting part of the show after all.

It started feeling more like Elf's show as soon as she was introduced, and it never really stopped focusing broadly on her. Sagiri and Masamune's relationship was what made the show so great but they hardly have any scene during the later half of the season.
No idea how the light novel continues but I hope Fushimi realized what really matters in his works, sibling relationships.

I want a show like this but mc replaced with a guy who has no patience for all this bullshit

Make Elf win. She is the best girl by far.

Elf > Muramasa > Megumin > Sagiri

It will be announced after the event

I want Sagiri to command Elf and Muramasa to do lewd stuff for research but Muramasa snaps and rapes Sagiri who can't fight back for shit because she's a weak fuck. Elf meanwhile films the scene. I would even buy the BDs if they'd animate that.

Wasn't it the best selling non-idolshit/mobileshit anime that season? I don't know if it was enough to secure S2, though.

>Elf > Muramasa > Megumin > Sagiri
What a shit list. It's the complete opposite.
>Sagiri > Megumi > Muramasa >Elf
It's a shame Megumi basically disappeared after four episodes.

Dunno about sales or anything, but it might ride on the popularity of Oreimo which was by the same author and enjoyed some extreme popularity.
Going by doujinshi though, Eromanga Sensei doesn't appear anywhere near as popular of Oreimo

What kind of person with awful taste thinks Elf is the worst girl?

No fuck off
it's garbage
kill yourself

I know it's frowned upon by most but I inherently dislike drill hair. She's not terrible though, I just prefer the other three so she's in last place by default.

all the girls were cute

Oh I forgot about bookshop girl. And Megumin was refreshing because she was a complete normie at first before she got turned

If I liked this and Oreimo, but didn't like Umaru-chan, what's a good anime to get into? I like SoL harem stuff done right.

Every non battle harem

Let's hope we are, we need more of best girl

It's likely with all the hipster faggots liking it "ironically"

>dislike drill hair

Why? Blonde drill hair is classy and beautiful.

Any good ones you particularly enjoyed? It's always refreshing to see a harem MC who isn't a total oblivious idiot, but I can settle for one that is.

I can't explain it user, I'm sorry. I've just never liked it.

The OP and ED are catchy as FUCK

Vol. 1 sold 10k last I saw, but vol.2 had a decent drop off.

Are you talking about LN sales or BD sales?
The anime's main purpose is to promote the LNs, so if the novels are decently popular we could get another anime, right

I agree with this list.

I love Sagiri.

Who wouldn't want a shut-in neet hikki sister who wants your cock?

It lost to Saekano.

Retarded Elf fags.

It did well for a second season but next season won't have the budget this season had. No more dedicated Sagiri animator.

Question for all you anons.

Did any of you struggle with the more western taboo stuff when you began to watch different anime? Stuff like loli or incest?

Personally, when I was in my first years of high school i never let anyone in on my anime watching habits, but eventually once i decided to just not give a fuck about that 'taboo' shit I found myself less uncomfortable and years later I don't care at all.

Did anyone else experience such things or am I an outlier?