If gun control leads to dictatorship, then why aren't the UK and Sweden dictatorships yet?

If gun control leads to dictatorship, then why aren't the UK and Sweden dictatorships yet?

> B-B-B-BUT THEY BANNED HATE SPEECH

Banning hateful/incorrect opinions is not a characteristic of a dictatorship - it's called "being a decent human being and not a poopoohead" and its something that the alt-right wouldn't know by experience

Having an identifiable flag and posting the same character from the same anime everytime you post bait is lame and cringey. I assume you have some kind of disability that allows you to post these all day. To which I say - you deserve it.

Sage faggot.

>hold referendum
>lol whatever

>implying the establishment doesn't change heads of state as a mere formality to keep the masses placated thinking they have a free and representative government

This mean is bad and you should feel bad
If you're going to bait with anime pick something better than hero acadmeme

Lmao define hateful/incorrect opinions? This is terrible bait or you're a total retard? Go ahead I'm waiting

>implying that the police focusing on mean words online over preventing terror attacks isnt a form of dystopian tyranny
Sage

>"At least we are decent human beings and not poopoo heads"
>Wife and daughter are getting acid raped to death by a dirty gang of Muhammads.
>Picks up a rock to intervene
>local police remind him to "Lock that Rock" as he is arrested and charged with a hate crime
>wife and daughter survive, disfigured. Wife divorces him for being racist, daughter puts on a Burka to hide terrible burn scars
>Loses job for racism
>starts looking for a place to stay because he is homeless
>is put on back of the list to make room for immigration housing program

>Doesnt know the BoE is in control of the entire world economy for over a century....

They are dictatorships.

Because calling the caliphate a dictatorship would be racist.

Nobody wants to hear this from a Spaniard who has had literal dictatorship without gun control.

Also these HeroA memes are getting pretty stale. No... they are so stale that facebook wouldn't want them anymore.

>you must be decent to people
>we define decent
You’re fine with this.

With*

get in here faggots
120dB posters ready to go up and given the seal of approval from the organizers via a tweet:

>why aren't the UK and Sweden dictatorships yet?

Nice bait.

>why aren't the UK and Sweden dictatorships yet?

They are. You shills need to read a newspaper every now and again
sage

>Merkel censors videos of migrates causing trouble in Germany so she can secure her re-election
>BUT DATS JUST TURNING PEOPLE INTO DECENT HUMANS

fucking hell 1984 is getting closer everyday

>Banning incorrect opinions is not a characteristic of a dictatorship

>implying

>then why aren't the UK and Sweden dictatorships yet?

You just played yourself.

get in here faggots
120dB posters ready to go up and given the seal of approval from the organizers via a tweet:

>1 post by this ID
>catalina meme flag
>post characters from same anime every time
Salvia officinalis is a perennial, evergreen subshrub, with woody stems, grayish leaves, and blue to purplish flowers.

The UK is absolutely under an occupation government.

>implying that them not being dictatorships now means they will never be

They're being slowly ethnically, and culturally cleansed in their own homelands, I don't care if they can live on the dole or still protest (with no actual changes being made). That alone is tyranny.
And make no mistake the US is tyrannical as well

Frog is the worst girl of her own class.

Alien Queen is the best but any of the other 1-A girls are top tier too.

There are no words to be said to you Jews. Your livestreamed executions on the Day of European Rage will be the most cathartic thing imaginable.

>BANNING "INCORRECT" SPEECH
>banning opinions
Just because you guys get to elect a new (((kike puppet))) every few years doesn't make you free.

It is a bit dictatory though
And dick tastery

>banning incorrect opinions isn’t dictatorship
Kek

>T. Shlomo

"banning incorrect opinions"

I agree
We should ban pro-sodomy advocates, who increase the levels of Aids amongst the citizenry. We should also punish those negating statiscally obvious facts like the relations between muslims and terrorism, gays and pedophilia and jews and dishonesty. Those negating the cognitive inferiority of negroes shall be deported to Sub-Saharan Africa.

I do believe that with proposals as the above stated we can become much better human beings.

get in here faggots

There aren't dictatorships just modern day dystopias

It's baby's first introduction to parliamentary politics, courtesy of commies, really.

>has 'incorrect opinions'
>w-we aren't authoritarian!!

Well you can get arrested in either for posting controversial opinions on social media, what more do you want OP?

Of course a filthy mutant would this this.

get in here faggots

Will we ever be free of the mutant menace?

this is bait right? jesus....

Having an identifiable flag and posting the same character from the same anime everytime you post bait is lame and cringey. I assume you have some kind of disability that allows you to post these all day. To which I say - you deserve it.

Sage faggot.

jfc there goes my nofap

eat shit and die you fucking peice of trash

They are.

>then why aren't the UK and Sweden dictatorships yet?

Give it a few years and then they'll impose Sharia Law. In other words, a theocratic dictatorship...

You can't even homeschool your kids in those countries if you try they fucking kidnap them. Nice try though faggot

>Banning hateful/incorrect opinions is not a characteristic of a dictatorship
Except in all those dictatorships where that’s the second thing they do, right after taking away civilian firearms.

Stop misusing the most redpilled superhero of our times.

Hopefully one day we will.

Hero Academia sucks.