Reminder, never go to (((Portland)))

youtube.com/watch?v=kh2equGCBhw

I agree people like that should be expelled from the university, too bad people like that seem to occupy 90% of the student body.

trigganigga

useful idiots, they won't last when it comes down to it
more of an annoyance than anything

>given a warning
fuck that

>reee fascism racism etc
what did any of that have to do with nazism

I was thinkning the smae thang

>Reee Fascism
>Reee Nazism
Do these words mean nothing? They said simple biological truths.

Based response.

kek you mean the 90% of the student body who shouldn't even be there? :3

>>Blue hair

See, the problem with these chicks is that know they'll never get a man of their own so they'll never stop this stupid shit. They don't even realize how stupid they look to 98% of the rest of the world.

I hate this area. Wife is military and it brought us up here, I can't wait to keave
Luckily we live in a wealthy suburb and don't deal with the stupid leftist bullshit really at all.

Are you from Germany?

It is hilarious people are so offended by Damore's statements. They don't even listen to what he said. They just believe the propaganda that he is a sexist.

The CEO of youtube acted disgusted by Damore's memo. Then said the reason there are less women in tech is because there are less women interested in tech. THAT WAS HIS POSITION! These people are ridiculous. They are just useful idiots. They don't know anything about what they protest. They just protest anything you tell them to like trained dogs.

No, from the US

I go to a catholic university in portland, its not all bad. But when its bad....its fucking bad

I went to PSU

They really don't. They're just a very very vocal minority of perhaps 3-5% who are given free rein to organize and agitate on campus. The vast majority of the student body literally doesn't care. PSU is a third-tier commuter campus where most students are just trying to get a degree as cheaply as possible and get out.

Yeah, I kind of agree. The land is beautiful, but it's like in 1984 where the children turn their parents in for being thought criminals.

KEK

>I go to a catholic university in portland

ayyy UP. Really beautiful campus.

I cucked a guy who goes there, iirc he's a senior right now. His gf was a qt little blonde girl who went to PSU with me but was totally unstable.

>whitest major city in the country
>still a liberal shithole
Burn it down.

The land is beautiful the 4 months out of the year that it's not raining. Seriously fuck this place. To be fair there are amazing sights, but the politics and weather aren't worth it. Kate brown is a worthless shitbird and only keeps her spot bc she's a progressive dyke

What the fuck is this subhuman with the soy voice? Good lands. I mean I knew the "protestors" would look like freaks before I even opened the video buy what the hell. And the pink/blue-haired whales. Why do they do this to themselves?

Oh and Ted wheeler is a fucking worthless sack of shit that won't do anything for the tax payers, he's more concerned with the worthless druggie homeless

Blue and green hair are common here. Also gauged ears. Remember those? From the 90s? Yeah, that's a thing here.

>there aren't enough women in tech because sexism
>protestor isn't a STEM major

Sup bro, Glad to see some other portlander here. I grew up in Chicago and i crack up when i see black lives matters signs in people's yard. These fucking folks dont know what its like to actually live with them. But over all i love portland.

Eugene fag here. Thanks for a laugh OP.

REEEEEE truth is a tool of the White Hetero-Capitalist Nazi Patriarchy.

EL GOBLINOS

Literal goblino lmaoooooooooo

Portland is gay.