What can we do to fix the polls?

why are they so inaccurate?

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-poll/clinton-has-90-percent-chance-of-winning-reuters-ipsos-states-of-the-nation-idUSKBN1322J1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that's not a poll

maybe not oversample democrats 6-4, maybe that'd help

but I guess then their demoralization campaigns wouldn't be as effective.

Ignore them...fag.

>why are they so inaccurate?
this is why

Let them stay wrong so the leftists get even more upset when it implodes in their faces.

The polls were only carried out among ultra high IQ city people. They forgot to poll rural and suburban retards.

Liberals run them and the media. Liberals are delusional and lie not only to everyone else, but themselves.

its a derivative of polls at the time..

Ovens really fix everything.

this... also the only polls that were off were the ones in the rust belt. Apparently they fucking suck at polling those states.

they're modeling off of old elections for the likely voter screens. They're likely going to error in the other direction for 2020 polls. In 2012 the polls errored in favor of mitt romney by a larger margin than the polls in 2016

stop skewing your own polls

so u admit it's not a poll

538 had a much better model. They gave trump a one in three chance to win and they were pretty damn accurate when it came to the popular vote

You can't predict black swans.

The dimmocrats always pulled the polls 5%-10% their way since Clinton time...they became enthralled with the advantage they were getting by swaying middlers to the "winning side".
This last election they went for the gold, Trump hatred is still consuming them I assume because they lost their 1st woman after their 1st nigger.
There's no fixing anything lest the msm is taken over by conservatives, and one would probably need the universities, facebook, google, instagram and a few others, not to mention the courts, and now as we see the bureaucrats or " the deep state".
Can't fix em in other words, depending upon the dimmos estrogen rage levels, they will be swung in their favor or wildly swung in their favor.

>what can we do to fix the polls?
Get rid of the kikes running the (((polls))) and kike media who push the (((polls))).

A hope that the average normie who sees the (((poll))) will believe it to be true and want follow the crowd.

>(((Poll))): 90% chance of Hillary Clinton winning the election.
>(((Media))): Hillary is going to win in a landslide victory!!! Drumpf BTFO!!!
>Normie: Wow. Trump doesn't have a chance. I guess it is a waste of time to even worry about voting for him because Hillary is the guaranteed winner.

Polls, just like the graphs you always spam to prove niggers are inferior, are always rigged to support some point of view.

>538

Nate plastic

I'm centrist but I like to win so I always tend toward the predicted winner. My feelings for 4 years count for a lot.

call him whatever you want but he got a lot of shit from the left for saying that trump had a real chance of winning the general election. Granted he fucked up the primary but pretty much everyone did

I can’t argue with those digits

y wud u want to help ur enemy fix their mistakes?

niggers are inferior by nature

so they were only 80% wrong

a bunch of fat single nigger mothers needed to be reassured that their welfare wouldn't be taken away if clinton won instead of trump.

that's not how statistics work

also where the fuck are you getting your information from nigger?

Because in a climate where crowds would beat up women for wearing a MAGA hat, smart people lie about who they really support. Thank goodness for the secret ballot eh?

How can you call a lie, inaccurate? Media is under no obligation to tell the truth. They are not under oath.

the polls were actually pretty damn accurate, it was the projections that were wrong. And even those weren't far off, considering the slim margin of very precise victories in swing states for trump. Not that I'd expect a conservative to understand the difference between a poll and a projection.

Reminder that Hillary got 3 million more votes than trump.

>Muh popular vote

>I like to win so I always tend toward the predicted winner
That is the problem. Predicted by whom? The problem we have seen with polls over the past few years is they are both wildly incorrect and in a bias direction but are presented as accurate sources to base decisions. If you are basing your decision on a poll taken by and commonly used by a network like CNN you are going to "tend toward" the wrong direction. It is not always the case but most definitely seems to be more common these days.

I can say without reservation that after the 2016 election all polls going forward will be ignored if any of the major news outlet begin relying on them for their coverage. This 90% chance Hillary will win bullshit was crazy.

"Clinton has 90 percent chance of winning: Reuters/Ipsos States of the Nation"
>reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-poll/clinton-has-90-percent-chance-of-winning-reuters-ipsos-states-of-the-nation-idUSKBN1322J1

if you're talking about accuracy the popular vote is a legitimate gage.

I'm going to be more impressed by someone not only telling me the final score of the game but also the number of yards rushed. It proves they have a better model

They’re not intended to be useful they’re intended to deceive and mislead

>they're modeling off of old elections for the likely voter screens
This.

19 million dead people voted for Hillary.

>what can we do to fix the polls?

Nice. You make me want to make lots of these.

Should put

"Paid for by the Democratic Party" and a bunch of legal nonsense at the bottom.